Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
😂😂😂😂😂😂well then, that makes sense! I believe in bisexuality. If I have a great pussy in front of me, I've probably already dug in.
Oh you wanted girth and such right, it's...
Totally kidding, sorry dude, that dick is for this chick

Would I do Ness if I had a chance? Totally. Would I let her do me if she wanted to? Sure. Chance of either happening? 0. Probably less than that. Do you know how far Europoor is from wherever you two fuck each others brains out? Countless. Well, maybe not countless, but sure as hell N+1 more than I can swim.

• 2Cringe
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Committed
Reactions: 7 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Would I do Ness if I had a chance? Totally. Would I let her do me if she wanted to? Sure. Chance of either happening? 0. Probably less than that. Do you know how far Europoor is from wherever you two fuck each others brains out? Countless. Well, maybe not countless, but sure as hell N+1 more than I can swim.
This is one pathetic post.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why don't we have the cringe reaction available in this forum?

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Cringe

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to start a southern rock/bluegrass band called "Humble Tranny and the Patriarchs". This thread is now about our first LP - "Old hole, new hole".

I need 13 song titles ASAP.

"Give me that old time, 3rd wave feminist religion"
"If you don't find a diagnosis you like...just keep lookin'"
"You hit my heart like a bike-lock"
"I hear Thailand is nice this time of year, if you're Queer"
"Shit on my chest, so you owe me"
"Throw the Jew down the well" (Redneck Trans Trap Remix)
"Your fronthole...my fronthole...they both self lubricate"
"You're the only cuck I'd like to fuck"
"Fuck me like a gay lion"
"Let's ruin our rosebuds, together"
"Mama Tried (to raise me straight)" (Merle Haggard Tranny version)
"Just because your throbbing, veinous custard-launcher sounds like an army marching through mud every night, doesn't mean you're a man"
"Who caught the HIV first?"

Bonus tracks:

"Slyminxy & the Quest for the Feminine Penis" (in 3 parts)
"Pls don't poke holes in the condom; my semen doesn't respect my pronouns either" (with ironic Vanessa and Jessika chorus)
"Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues"

• 3Worf
  • 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Give me that old time, 3rd wave feminist religion"
"If you don't find a diagnosis you like...just keep lookin'"
"You hit my heart like a bike-lock"
"Shit on my chest, so you owe me"
"Throw the Jew down the well" (Redneck Trans Trap Remix)
"Your fronthole...my fronthole...they both self lubricate"
"You're the only cuck I'd like to fuck"
"Fuck me like a gay lion"
"Let's ruin our rosebuds, together"
"Just because your throbbing, veinous custard-launcher sounds like an army marching through mud every night, doesn't mean you're a man"
"Who caught the HIV first?"

Bonus tracks:

"Slyminxy & the Quest for the Feminine Penis" (in 3 parts)
"Pls don't poke holes in the condom; my semen doesn't respect my pronouns either" (with ironic Vanessa and Jessika chorus)
"Lightsabre Cocksucking Blues"

These two made me LOL. Reminds me of Bloodhound Gang's "A Lapdance is so much better if the stripper is cryin'"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Are you trying to subtly hint that you have a cock so big that von Trier made you use a dick-double in nude scenes because they were afraid it would scare people?

penis-flop.gif

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

iannis

Musty Nester
why yall trying to shit on his dreams of a 3way? Dude just wants some freaky UNF UNF UNF.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Chance of either happening? 0. Probably less than that.

god-damn-right.gif

This thread has gone off the rails many times before, but these last few pages may be the impetus to finally send it into a full-blown maelstrom of retarded autism, never to sail back to the shores of a logical, adult-style Q&A format ever again.

Y'all have done well men. You too honey~

Minxy, you ever try to just settle for some 3rd rate tranny with a 5-o'clock shadow, AA cup tittes, and a body like Iggy Pop on craigslist or whatever local trans hookup site is out there? They need warm cuddle-bears in their life too.

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 185678

Minxy, you ever try to just settle for some 3rd rate tranny with a 5-o'clock shadow, AA cup tittes, and a body like Iggy Pop on craigslist or whatever local trans hookup site is out there? They need warm cuddle-bears in their life too.

Twenty years of the same old shit gets old after a while.....especially when Iggy moves on to greener pastures.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Any of them.

I mean, from time to time, some Brazillian huge dicked tranny comes visit Maribor and charges 250eur/hour, but that's not really my thing.

So you're saying you'd prefer a petite cocked thai ladyboy or somesuch? Just remember, every time you drop a massive deuce look at it and remember "That's how big a dick I could take".

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
No, that's not it at all.

What I prefer is one that's not and the constant end of the journey, but one still traveling if you catch my drift.

And the largest I've taken was 10 inches.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.