Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Let's, for starters, get familiar with something both you guys and myself have failed to address: Precocious Puberty.

Puberty blockers (yes the same puberty blockers used on trannies) are the exact same meds (called GnRH agonists) used for Precocious Puberty as transgender youth.

Excellently researched post, lots of great links with some studies and shit. As for "failing" to address, shit, I didn't know it was a thing. The more you know *rainbowstars*.

How in the everloving Christ, did you manage to draw a straight line from "drugs that help slow the bodies development when puberty happens to early" to "puberty blockers are good because it just halts all that in its tracks and NEVER gives the body to develop in the timeframe it's supposed too".

I need you to explain why these two things are the same, or why one supports to other.

... and while I'm at it.

MsBehavin was a crossdresser, hate to break it to you and those weren't implants... they were massively pushed up male boobs and a shitload of fake padding. So the only good tranny (according to you) the forum has had wasn't even a real tranny to begin with. LoL!

This is why you got/get kicked from trans forums. You're a bigot. "Not a real tranny" ... indeed.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Excellently researched post, lots of great links with some studies and shit. As for "failing" to address, shit, I didn't know it was a thing. The more you know *rainbowstars*.

How in the everloving Christ, did you manage to draw a straight line from "drugs that help slow the bodies development when puberty happens to early" to "puberty blockers are good because it just halts all that in its tracks and NEVER gives the body to develop in the timeframe it's supposed too".

I need you to explain why these two things are the same, or why one supports to other.

... and while I'm at it.

This is why you got/get kicked from trans forums. You're a bigot. "Not a real tranny" ... indeed.
Puberty blockers with trannies are just one tool that can help a child and their parents decide if this tranny life is a good thing or a bad thing.

If a child has shown a constant pattern for years in pre-puberty of Gender Dysphoria and both the parent(s) of said child as well as the team of psychologists/doctors who are overseeing this child think this is absolutely the right treatment for the child to socially transition, puberty blockers will probably just be a complete afterthought and cross-sex hormones would be administered upon the first signs of puberty.

Ultimately, puberty blockers are just one form of treatment that may or may not be suitable for one case or another. They're just another tool to use if necessary. Just one possible scenario based on a patients unique set of circumstance and severity of dysphoria. Just as I can imagine that there have probably been a plethora of cases where a child has shown just mild dysphoria and everyone involved thought the best case scenario would be to let the kid go through puberty as normal and closely monitor / evaluate if dysphoria worsens as the child endures a natural puberty.

As I have broken recorded, I want the proper treatment given to the proper individuals. THIS is how I draw a line from precocious puberty to blockers being good and effective to a child/family still just waiting to be SURE that social transition is the right course of action for a pre-teen / teen (oh and the plethora of research indicating this treatment is effective and thus far safe... that kinda sways my opinion too).

It is you guys who have this rigid stance that, I simply question how deep you all have actually thought about this short of, "I don't want my kids near hormones". It's not ABOUT your kids. It's about some poor kid who ISN'T your kid who is suffering simply going through puberty. Many of you have said, like Wormie / Zyyz's ignorant asses, that there is nothing abnormal about a natural biological thing such as a kid going through puberty. Yes this is true FOR NORMAL KIDS. To a tranny, going through a puberty that is incongruent to their inner gender / soul / whatever you call it, it IS psychologically damaging to them and can drive said kid to depression and suicide.

As to your last point... I can look at MsBehavins pics and tell they're merely a crossdresser. Yeah it's generally frowned upon by the LGBTQWTF to be exclusionary but crossdressers to transsexuals are analogous to what mall cops are to state troopers.

No, I get banned from trans forums because... well... a picture speaks a thousand words:

craycray.jpg

• 2Picard
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Puberty blockers with trannies are just one tool that can help a child and their parents decide if this tranny life is a good thing or a bad thing.

If a child has shown a constant pattern for years in pre-puberty of Gender Dysphoria and both the parent(s) of said child as well as the team of psychologists/doctors who are overseeing this child think this is absolutely the right treatment for the child to socially transition, puberty blockers will probably just be a complete afterthought and cross-sex hormones would be administered upon the first signs of puberty.

Ultimately, puberty blockers are just one form of treatment that may or may not be suitable for one case or another. They're just another tool to use if necessary. Just one possible scenario based on a patients unique set of circumstance and severity of dysphoria. Just as I can imagine that there have probably been a plethora of cases where a child has shown just mild dysphoria and everyone involved thought the best case scenario would be to let the kid go through puberty as normal and closely monitor / evaluate if dysphoria worsens as the child endures a natural puberty.

As I have broken recorded, I want the proper treatment given to the proper individuals. THIS is how I draw a line from precocious puberty to blockers being good and effective to a child/family still just waiting to be SURE that social transition is the right course of action for a pre-teen / teen (oh and the plethora of research indicating this treatment is effective and thus far safe... that kinda sways my opinion too).

It is you guys who have this rigid stance that, I simply question how deep you all have actually thought about this short of, "I don't want my kids near hormones". It's not ABOUT your kids. It's about some poor kid who ISN'T your kid who is suffering simply going through puberty. Many of you have said, like Wormie / Zyyz's ignorant asses, that there is nothing abnormal about a natural biological thing such as a kid going through puberty. Yes this is true FOR NORMAL KIDS. To a tranny, going through a puberty that is incongruent to their inner gender / soul / whatever you call it, it IS psychologically damaging to them and can drive said kid to depression and suicide.

As to your last point... I can look at MsBehavins pics and tell they're merely a crossdresser. Yeah it's generally frowned upon by the LGBTQWTF to be exclusionary but crossdressers to transsexuals are analogous to what mall cops are to state troopers.

No, I get banned from trans forums because... well... a picture speaks a thousand words:

View attachment 206810
Rofllll pussies

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

treatment for the child to socially transition

This is the reason that I have a problem with this (maybe other people in this thread as well) ... you've already accepted the only way forward is through. The only path is social transition. Kenneth Zucker proved it was not the only way -- five hundred and sixty times. I now understand how it's possible (in your mind) to accept God, and accept social transition and also accept that Allah is not a/the God.

Zealotry. Blind devotion.

You want to alter reality. Put forth your vision of the future, and NO other version of it can exist, it WILL be destroyed. Why? it HAS to be destroyed... and if you get the reference -- we're at war with Eurasia, because we've always been at war with Eurasia.

This is how Christian Scientists are formed.

View attachment 206810

If I just take this as proof as you not being a bigot, it's pretty clear from this above quote, that you were displaying exclusive behaviour. Which btw, makes you a bigot, remember? The most important thing about that quote is the context, which we don't have. We don't have the full thread, or even the original poll. So, I won't call you a bigot for that quote, but it's more than possible you did deserve your ban. I still don't know how you can connect Aubrey with Orientation though. Aubrey is a person, not a people. A hot, fuckable person, but still. So, at a guess, because there's people that don't find Aubrey hot and fuckable, you crossed a line. While this is silly, there are such things as gay men. They won't find Aubrey fuckable. Thus... you're a bigot.

Seriously. I want you to watch Altered Carbon. It's on Netflix, it's amazing. Start today. I promise, you won't be any less trans after you've watched it.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
This is the reason that I have a problem with this (maybe other people in this thread as well) ... you've already accepted the only way forward is through. The only path is social transition. Kenneth Zucker proved it was not the only way -- five hundred and sixty times. I now understand how it's possible (in your mind) to accept God, and accept social transition and also accept that Allah is not a/the God.

You want to alter reality. Put forth your vision of the future, and NO other version of it can exist, it WILL be destroyed. Why? it HAS to be destroyed... and if you get the reference -- we're at war with Eurasia, because we've always been at war with Eurasia.

This is how Christian Scientists are formed.

If I just take this as proof as you not being a bigot, it's pretty clear from this above quote, that you were displaying exclusive behaviour. Which btw, makes you a bigot, remember? The most important thing about that quote is the context, which we don't have. We don't have the full thread, or even the original poll. So, I won't call you a bigot for that quote, but it's more than possible you did deserve your ban. I still don't know how you can connect Aubrey with Orientation though. Aubrey is a person, not a people. A hot, fuckable person, but still. So, at a guess, because there's people that don't find Aubrey hot and fuckable, you crossed a line. While this is silly, there are such things as gay men. They won't find Aubrey fuckable. Thus... you're a bigot.

Seriously. I want you to watch Altered Carbon. It's on Netflix, it's amazing. Start today. I promise, you won't be any less trans after you've watched it.

Fuckin-A.

Post more.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande

View attachment 206810

• 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I realize that many of my world views and perspectives have changed since i welcomed a kid into this world. I am thinking about it not from my kids perspective, but as a parent in general. I find myself behaving differently and seeing other children differently. Hard to explain honestly. I think perhaps you are looking at what you would have wanted from today’s perspective which is a modified perspective of the child not the parents perspective which are different. Could be wrong I am speculating there.

I think counseling and working on social transitioning is fine. Still think traditional school and social pressures there are probably one of the worst things ever for kids in these situations.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

LoL, that's funny, considering I've said before that had a solution to curing Gender Dysphoria existed that WASN'T social transition, I'd be on it. If a medicine was developed to-day that effective to curbing the terrible symptoms of GD, I'd be on it. I'd have a host of issues to rectify outside of just that, but I'd be more than interested in that. Of course there's one huge problem: it doesn't exist. Not yet anyway. It'd be a wonderdrug that's for sure because of how GD manifests itself in the person's mind.

My first session with my shrink about all of this was: I wish I could just get this out of my head... this thing that I've had my WHOLE LIFE.

But that's okay, because I don't expect you to have read this entire thread from "cover to cover" so to speak, so you get a pass for being ignorant on my position and I don't say that snarky-like. Ignorance =/= stupidity.

I had to look up this Zucker guy. This is his position: "Zucker says he tries to encourage children to accept their birth sex and supports them in transitioning should they still experience gender dysphoria into adolescence."

I'll just leave this here:

giphy (18).gif

LoL, literally the last post I made in this thread!

I swear to God it's both hilarious and flat out weird to me that it seems like people's biggest qualms with me are what they think my positions are. If this dude was able to successfully negotiate GD out of these kids heads (doubtful, but I'm all ears to hear the evidence) then great! Here's a question though: of those supposed 500+ cases, how do we know which of the 500+ were successful? How do we know that he didn't just "cure" 400 and 100 went on to still suffer from GD, making that 80%/20% stat that we have already established is factual based on research and that he didn't actually cure shit... that's just the natural process of which kids would grow out of it (i.e. not having legitimate GD, the 80%) and which kids wouldn't (i.e. the 20%)?

Keep posting though with more info if you'd like... I'm interested.

As far as Allah... well yeah, Christianity kinda has, y'know, warned of false prophets. Muhammad, Joseph Smith, L.R. Hubbard; they're all the same = tools of evil. To us Christians, their existence is merely one of thousands of Biblical truths concerning what is present in this world.

But that's okay; I'm just saying this stuff because I'm practicing blind zealotry...sure, sure; not because of a lifetime of questioning, gaining knowledge, taking spiritual journeys and seeing a mysterious, indescribable way in which the world works in a perfect and divine way.

You want to alter reality.
Nope, sorry.

Your last paragraph is... I can't tell if you're trolling or not. If you're NOT trolling... oy... you're just as humorless and clueless as the mod that tried to ban me. Fucking ouch.

If it's anything like Blade Runner and that "world" I'd be interested, thanks :p

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
#4 repost
You really are a completely useless chimp, aren't you Joz?

I like how your username Joz123 states how high you can count though. Very meta.

I think counseling and working on social transitioning is fine. Still think traditional school and social pressures there are probably one of the worst things ever for kids in these situations.
Due to the fact that ROGD is a very real thing, I think many cases of transgenderism out there among teens and young adults is not even legitimate or real, and that's a horrible reality to accept. Activists want to push for getting rid of "gatekeepers" as they call them... psychologists and doctors. They feel that self-diagnosis is all that should be required to transition with life-altering hormones. That is the path to Hell imo.

I think we've strayed from the path..
If something is on your mind, shoot.

• 1Cringe

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes everyone is out to get you and persecute you. It has nothing to do with your behavior of course. I also find it hilarious that you would lash out at Miss B for being a crossdresser when you're basically in the same boat with your dick still attached. The only thing that separates the two of you in your made-up victimhood world to Outsiders is that you just happened to have bolt on tits and an unending attention whore need. To sane people there is literally no practical difference between the two of you beyond that. That's why you got tossed out of the chopper forum, because your first instinct it to lash out and personally attack anyone who doesn't absolutely fall in line with your little worldview. At least here there are no snowflakes and we'll just mock you for it rather than kick you out at least until the next time you have a full-on 5-alarm tranny meltdown again.

On a serious note though what the fuck are you thinking meeting simulation boy in real life? For safety sake I wouldn't even suggest meeting a person that was normal that I do on the board for years unless it was in totally control circumstances, but you're good to invite one of the nuttiest motherfukers ever to post here to come visit you? I'm not even making fun of you here I'm just seeing reconsider that decision in the context of your own personal safety.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes everyone is out to get you and persecute you. It has nothing to do with your behavior of course. I also find it hilarious that you would lash out at Miss B for being a crossdresser when you're basically in the same boat with your dick still attached. The only thing that separates the two of you in your made-up victimhood world to Outsiders is that you just happened to have bolt on tits and an unending attention whore need. To sane people there is literally no practical difference between the two of you beyond that. That's why you got tossed out of the chopper forum, because your first instinct it to lash out and personally attack anyone who doesn't absolutely fall in line with your little worldview. At least here there are no snowflakes and we'll just mock you for it rather than kick you out at least until the next time you have a full-on 5-alarm tranny meltdown again.

On a serious note though what the fuck are you thinking meeting simulation boy in real life? For safety sake I wouldn't even suggest meeting a person that was normal that I do on the board for years unless it was in totally control circumstances, but you're good to invite one of the nuttiest motherfukers ever to post here to come visit you? I'm not even making fun of you here I'm just seeing reconsider that decision in the context of your own personal safety.
You're a stupid motherfucker dude, like seriously. Everything, and I mean, everything in this post is just devoid of any facts whatsoever. But then again, should I really be surprised at this point that ALL you post is feels?

I already destroyed your one post above. I'll leave it at that instead of ripping this one to shreds as well.

-edit- oh and to be crystal clear, I'm not saying that you should have posted links and research as I have. I mean that everything you posted is just fucking nonsense that is completely untrue LoL. I mean this sincerely: there is no one on this entire forum that has posted more mistruths about me than you, and that's quite the feat considering how much that has happened in the past. Like the 2nd paragraph... I mean what in the actual fuck are you even babbling about?

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is God infallible?
This is something I've actually asked myself and pondered throughout the years. I think many of my brothers in faith would call that blasphemy to even say/think but I'd say pondering the nature of God in no way detracts from my love of God, my devotion to Him, or how I live my life trying to do His will. What I do know for certain is that God is capable and has changed His "mind", which is an interesting thing in and of itself. My obvious leaning is that no, He is not infallible but is that simply because of what I'm expected to believe or because it's true?

I don't know if you're heading in the direction to the (I don't know what it's called exactly) Epicurius (sp?) quote but I clearly have philosophical issues with that.

I got to go to work now... I'll follow up soon.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I already destroyed your one post above. I'll leave it at that instead of ripping this one to shreds as

I know a bunch of people told you this already, but the claim yourself a winner is the height of Internet debate fagotry. The only thing you're destroying is what little credibility you have with people who actually gave a shit about you it at one point in time. Congratulations you are now officially a member of the oppression Olympics because there is no middle ground with you only black and white like every other lefty shill on this board and every single tranny and chopper I've ever personally interacted with. You don't want to have a rational debate, you just want a lob talking points up in Word Walls pretending you're on the level of Lithose and then give yourself a trophy medal in a Victory lap afterwards. Really the only reason you keep posting here is because it's the only place left that'll give you the attention you crave without Banning you for being a complete head case.

But I am being sincere that's going to meet simulation boy is a really bad idea for your own personal safety. I noticed you just gloss right on past that one and maybe I shouldn't give a shit but the nice thing about being secular humanist is I don't need the threat of magical sky God to make me care about the safety of people I disagree with. This part of my post is definitely feels based but the things you're trying to label as feels are definitely not. You'll immediately reverted to being catty when called on your bullshit and you're about two shells away from going down the path Jerle was on when he pulled the same bullshit.. Guess what, he ended up getting banned from the chopper forums too right before reality slapped him in the face. It's long past time for you to recognize that your agenda on this topic is every bit as much a religion as your creationism stuff to you. That's how outside observers see it even if you cannot. And before you go all feels feels feels I'm not the only one who voiced this exact assessment. At some point if people who genuinely are trying to engage you in the debate repeatedly give up it's not because you're winning it's because you're beyond all hope of saving anymore.

But I guess you're correct and I shouldn't try to warn you away from a bad idea that might put you in jeopardy. I'll wait to post until the next time you pushed some bullshit study in an attempt to get people to mutilate their children because frankly you and others like you are dead set on messing with other people's kids as much as you are then maybe letting statistics run their course is the best option available to normal people. That is a cold cynical attitude but that's where your antics have basically brought me all the way from someone who is largely sympathetic to your cause when you started this thread. In your race to the bottom with the oppression Olympics you've managed to alienate the few reasonable people who might have lent you a hand which is exactly why your fight will never be the same as gay marriage in our eyes. It's the difference between a group that wants to alienate to gain special status versus a group that just wants to be like normal society. And until that realization sinks in, the tranny movement is just going to go down as the group that ruined everything for the reasonable gay and lesbians out there.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Question: "Does God make mistakes?"

Answer:
God makes no mistakes. His perfection and greatness disallow mistakes: “Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.” (Psalm 145:3). In the original language, the word translated “fathom” incorporates the thought of “possible to find out or enumerate.” In other words, God’s greatness is infinite. This statement cannot refer to a fallible person, for, with even one mistake, his greatness would be quantifiable and finite.

God’s ability to do all things and comprehend all matters also prevents Him from making mistakes: “Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit” (Psalm 147:5). Again, Scripture shows that God is infallible. Limited knowledge leads to mistakes, but God has unlimited knowledge and makes no mistakes.

source: Does God make mistakes?

I'm thinking here that God doesn't make mistakes. I'm no expert, but these people claim to be.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Question: "Does God make mistakes?"

Answer:
God makes no mistakes. His perfection and greatness disallow mistakes: “Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.” (Psalm 145:3). In the original language, the word translated “fathom” incorporates the thought of “possible to find out or enumerate.” In other words, God’s greatness is infinite. This statement cannot refer to a fallible person, for, with even one mistake, his greatness would be quantifiable and finite.

God’s ability to do all things and comprehend all matters also prevents Him from making mistakes: “Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit” (Psalm 147:5). Again, Scripture shows that God is infallible. Limited knowledge leads to mistakes, but God has unlimited knowledge and makes no mistakes.

source: Does God make mistakes?

I'm thinking here that God doesn't make mistakes. I'm no expert, but these people claim to be.
God fucked up some people so badly they think they are the other sex. Checkmate

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think it would be hilarious if simulation tard choked to death on one of Vanessa's bones.

Too dark?

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

So here is this person advocating stunting a child's normal growth, causing it to be years behind physically compared to others of the same age.

This kind of insanity will ruin perfectly normal children. If this kind of shit were ever to become mainstream in Europe, I'll vote on any party, including a muslim extremist one, that wants to contain this kind of insanity actively.

There isn't a fucking emote on this site that can express my utter disgust with the stupidity of this suggestion along with the fact that its actually meant seriously.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.