Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh and Dom, if you don't run for Amod next election cycle, I'm nominating you myself... love it or leave it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Not sure why this was posted in the Politics thread and not here
Lots of people here don't care about discussing this stuff... they just want to be outraged over it.

I love Laura Ingraham. He (Dr. Hruz) was from the same panel of people railing against trans-shit that Sabbat posted a bit ago. It's the same handful of people from The Heritage Foundation that I earlier proved are a Christian Conservative think tank. I'm not speaking against their Christian Conservatism as I think that fact alone is great and I understand why they are doing this advocacy... I'm saying that they ARE, without a doubt, pushing an agenda themselves.

Here's a video that better states what Dr. Hruz is talking about with more detail... it is an excellent watch if you really give a shit about this topic:

This video is more about Transgenderism Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria than the title suggests.
I agree!

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
bipolar

Let me give you a clue why you're a supreme dumb ass and merely proving me correct yet again by your post:

"can't find and toss up a single quote"

Notice anything.... oh I dunno... missing.... in your post, you mouth-breathing dunce?

Btw, Christmas was 5 months ago. You can change your avatar back to PU now.

Skimming past your posts is bad enough, if you think I'm going to scroll back to quote you, you really are delusional.

Its christmas all year as far as I am concerned, I give the gift of non-delusional posts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You musta missed when we took Tanoomba Tanoomba to the triple digit negs for free!

I have absolutely no problem with people receiving negative points for something, but the scale of the meganeg is just fucking stupid. The points system is silly but it is still a representation of a users contribution to the forums as people put some effort into awarding their posts. To just nuke that many via paying for it? It removes the small amount of legitimate purpose the points had to begin with and makes them meaningless for anything other than the funsies around "negging"

Vanessa is many things (and a good number of those things deserve negative reactions) but he still has provided some positive things to these forums. Cash should never take place in removing the recognition of that.

It's all fun and games and LUL's when it's happening to the tranny too many people seem to have a sad obsession with, but I would say the same thing about this happening to any of the people I don't like on the forums, even someone like Lanx. This is just lame, and isn't going to lead to anything that will contribute to a healthy community.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.