Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It'll never be as funny as when we organized via pms to trade +'s so we could earn enough -'s to drive Tanoomba Tanoomba batshit insane.

That really was the moment he cracked and went full bore retard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
There is still time. 12 hours remain. All will be decided, time to choose.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Paid negs are more gay than Vanessa. Impressive.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Meganeg is just a lowkey reach-around way of telling someone you wanna do butt stuff with them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Paid negs are more gay than Vanessa. Impressive.
But aint Vanessa into women? Then that's pretty straight. Implying that Vanessa is gay is recognizing Vanessa as a woman. And that's gay

• 1Committed
  • 1Quality Calories

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
But aint Vanessa into women? Then that's pretty straight. Implying that Vanessa is gay is recognizing Vanessa as a woman. And that's gay
If Vanessa isn’t gay then why is he such a huge faggot?

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Ice Burn

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
J035FMOQTfj1XsllbRZpI-N2fu9wCw26ZG2mPmWyrsY.jpg

• 3Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Vanessa Vanessa doesn't sleep with men because men won't sleep with him

He also doesn't sleep with women because women won't sleep with him

Vanessa Vanessa is confused, and probably more than a little sexually frustrated, hence his posting habits here and elsewhere.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I prefer my vaginas made in the good lord's own production facility in heaven like any good god fearing Christian man would

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I prefer my vaginas made in the good lord's own production facility in heaven like any good god fearing Christian man would

If god doesn't smite down his own representatives on earth for fucking little boys, he isn't going to take issue with you going up the old tranny poopchute.

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
There is still time. 12 hours remain. All will be decided, time to choose.

Turning this into a multi-day event is the gayest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

Just neg or don't you gigantic cock gobbler.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
@Dom you're one of the most sensible people on this forum and is the #1 reason I'm putting you up as Mod next cycle. But this is a pointless fight. It is clear we have had (as have I with nearly the entirety of the forum at this point) our disagreements. Yet you still are sensible enough to realize that these assjockey's "hate" toward me is actually obsession and it's... well... pretty fucking gross tbh. I PM'd Pharma last night to see how he could see the amount of posts made by a user per thread.

Well, for SOME reason this thread doesn't allow for that to be looked at! If a mod could see that or post the results, I think that would be very telling indeed.

But anyway, as I stated in the Patch Notes thread... people thinking I give a damn about my reputation here says more about them than it does me. I think this would be a pretty fucked up system IF people that go into negative reputation were banned. If LLR ever took it to that level, then he becomes what a_skeleton_03 would never have become.

Personally, I love the new system. It's just capitalism in action and is sustaining the forum's longevity. It's offered much lulz and it's only been out for less than a week. Kudos to LLR for dreaming this up.

Vanessa Vanessa doesn't sleep with men because men won't sleep with him

He also doesn't sleep with women because women won't sleep with him

Vanessa Vanessa is confused, and probably more than a little sexually frustrated, hence his posting habits here and elsewhere.
Look at that everyone... another stunning post by Captain Illogical in which every sentence is about as accurate as Elizabeth Warren's claimed genealogy.

You're like my little shadow in every way, it's actually amusing.

YOUME
Actively tries to engage with me on the forumActively tries to avoid you on the forum
Hates GodLoves God
UglyAttractive
In complete denial about his mental illness (autism)Freely admits her mental illness (Gender Dysphoria)
Irrational enough to believe something can magically come from nothingRational enough to see creation points to a Creator
Spouts endless mistruths and liesOnly speaks truths
Contributes nothing original to the forum other than juvenile trolling and meme repostsContributes original content, vids, photoshops etc
Closeted and anonymousOut and proud about who I am IRL and what I do
FatIn shape
Has a substance abuse issue (coke)Sober
Looks older than his age (senior citizen!)Looks younger than age (People always think I'm in my early 30s)

I've missed wrecking you Hodj, but alas... your Chinese water torture nature is already wearing thin so you're going back on ignore after you last-word me and I react to your clownish stupidity once more.

One last challenge for you: DON'T REPLY TO THIS. Seriously dude... fight your inner autism and let it go for once. Then I won't have to ignore your lunatic ass rofl.

Hodj coming closer and closer.

ermagherdwhertsuprermercer.jpg

OMFG WHITE SUPREMACIST SEAGULL IN DISNEY

gshurik gshurik chill Bill... it's all fun and games :/

• 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
inb4 hodj
Soon... LoL I'd be fucking PROUD as shit... like a momma bear watching her little baby bear take its first shit in the woods if he lets this go.

But alas; It'll be "Didn't read, Don't care" or something inane and the cycle continues.

• 1Barf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
@Dom you're one of the most sensible people on this forum and is the #1 reason I'm putting you up as Mod next cycle. But this is a pointless fight. It is clear we have had (as have I with nearly the entirety of the forum at this point) our disagreements. Yet you still are sensible enough to realize that these assjockey's "hate" toward me is actually obsession and it's... well... pretty fucking gross tbh. I PM'd Pharma last night to see how he could see the amount of posts made by a user per thread.

Well, for SOME reason this thread doesn't allow for that to be looked at! If a mod could see that or post the results, I think that would be very telling indeed.

But anyway, as I stated in the Patch Notes thread... people thinking I give a damn about my reputation here says more about them than it does me. I think this would be a pretty fucked up system IF people that go into negative reputation were banned. If LLR ever took it to that level, then he becomes what a_skeleton_03 would never have become.

Personally, I love the new system. It's just capitalism in action and is sustaining the forum's longevity. It's offered much lulz and it's only been out for less than a week. Kudos to LLR for dreaming this up.

Look at that everyone... another stunning post by Captain Illogical in which every sentence is about as accurate as Elizabeth Warren's claimed genealogy.

You're like my little shadow in every way, it's actually amusing.

YOUME
Actively tries to engage with me on the forumActively tries to avoid you on the forum
Hates GodLoves God
UglyAttractive
In complete denial about his mental illness (autism)Freely admits her mental illness (Gender Dysphoria)
Irrational enough to believe something can magically come from nothingRational enough to see creation points to a Creator
Spouts endless mistruths and liesOnly speaks truths
Contributes nothing original to the forum other than juvenile trolling and meme repostsContributes original content, vids, photoshops etc
Closeted and anonymousOut and proud about who I am IRL and what I do
FatIn shape
Has a substance abuse issue (coke)Sober
Looks older than his age (senior citizen!)Looks younger than age (People always think I'm in my early 30s)

I've missed wrecking you Hodj, but alas... your Chinese water torture nature is already wearing thin so you're going back on ignore after you last-word me and I react to your clownish stupidity once more.

One last challenge for you: DON'T REPLY TO THIS. Seriously dude... fight your inner autism and let it go for once. Then I won't have to ignore your lunatic ass rofl.

View attachment 208576

OMFG WHITE SUPREMACIST SEAGULL IN DISNEY

gshurik gshurik chill Bill... it's all fun and games :/
The posts per user in a thread feature is turned off in Screenshots for some reason. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can we get that fixed?

• 1Quality Calories

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Soon... LoL I'd be fucking PROUD as shit... like a momma bear watching her little baby bear take its first shit in the woods if he lets this go.

But alas; It'll be "Didn't read, Don't care" or something inane and the cycle continues.

I'm super fine if someone wants to meganeg you, that's the entire point of the system.

My entire beef is with people turning meganegging into an ARG multi-day event, at that point it's just seeking attention.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.