fine thread title

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
6be045770f8918d588d64ba60d821077.jpg

Let me guess Dom... by your quote he is somehow claiming ownership of this thread in an effort to deflect his clear-cut obsession over a tranny?

Numbers don't lie. He outranks the nearest poster by a 1:3 ratio and is almost 3:4 the ratio of the thread's moniker.

Holy fucking SHIT that is sad.

Hodj's how to get rid of attention whore tranny AMA

fine thread title
Short of pure tyranny winning the day, if you think I'm going anywhere you are just as irrational as your new butt-buddy.

Keep up your posts Punko... you're looking more and more obsessed by the minute yourself :)

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Little bit more than half the time if social rejection is part of the package, actually!

Added:

Look at all that salt from the man in a dress.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm like the FOH version of General Sherman, which makes sense, since I am and always have been a True Man of the North

A man of the North, eh? Are you a watcher on the wall, a guardian of the realms of men, a slayer of trannylings? Is it two toots of the horn for Dick Choppers?

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Different North.

This one had a better ending, even though both stories ended in flame and ash.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Van, be honest. If it were not for Hodj stirring up shit, you would rapidly get bored of the half dozen tranny chasers fawning over you for dick picks. Then you would have to cave in to the forum Nazis at the chopper forums to get your attention fix. As a more famous faggot said, there is no such thing as bad press. Or in your case, bad attention is better than no attention.

• 1Quality Calories

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Different North.

This one had a better ending, even though both stories ended in flame and ash.
Which one had more dickless men trying to be in charge, though?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Short of pure tyranny winning the day, if you think I'm going anywhere you are just as irrational as your new butt-buddy.

I'm fine with whatever happens here, as long as tyranny beats tranny irl.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its weird how anyone who critizes Vanessa Vanessa suddenly becomes "obsessed" with him in his mind.

Such narcissism. Such self absorbed vanity.

Its almost like being trans is about being a narcissist obsessed with the self and self image more than anything else.

Almost as if "gender dysphoria" really just means "autogynephile"

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Its weird how anyone who critizes Vanessa Vanessa suddenly becomes "obsessed" with him in his mind.

Such narcissism. Such self absorbed vanity.

Its almost like being trans is about being a narcissist obsessed with the self and self image more than anything else.

Almost as if "gender dysphoria" really just means "autogynephile"

What did you expect from someone that uses their tits as an avatar?

the Raven of trannydom, except worse at the trade

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Van, be honest.
...and herein is half your problems. You think I'm not.

If it were not for Hodj stirring up shit, you would rapidly get bored of the half dozen tranny chasers fawning over you for dick picks.
tenor (6).gif

You're doing it AGAIN dude (and projecting to boot). Be real with me... and I'd truly appreciate a simple YES or NO: is this YOUR form of trolling me? (this is a stretch to think you're capable of answering a simple question, but it's worth a shot)

Because every post you make is the most hyperbolic nonsense I've ever read... it's unreal and I legitimately cannot tell if you're just trolling or you're truly this irrational to skew everything that revolves around me into pure, worked up nonsense.

Fact: I would LOVE it if Hodj was banned, but I'd never go out of my way to advocate that he was. You think he's on ignore because I "enjoy him"? LoL It is absolutely mystifying to me that Tyen was banned for having a repeated history of useless trolling and annoyance and Hodj who is 20x more useless and annoying is allowed to roam free. He's a sad, sad soul and I pity him more than I dislike him.

Fact: You're conflating ONE dude ( S Slyminxy ) with this imaginary brigade of people who want to see my dick pics. Anyone coming to my defense is merely calling out you knuckledraggers for what you are and what you do, not wanting to get dick pics.

TL;DR You're just as insane as Hodj, and that's pitiful. Fitting that you think he's doing the Lord's work, however... birds of a feather and all that jazz.

I'm fine with whatever happens here, as long as tyranny beats tranny irl.
It won't.

• 1Barf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
...and herein is half your problems. You think I'm not.

View attachment 208604

You're doing it AGAIN dude (and projecting to boot). Be real with me... and I'd truly appreciate a simple YES or NO: is this YOUR form of trolling me? (this is a stretch to think you're capable of answering a simple question, but it's worth a shot)

Because every post you make is the most hyperbolic nonsense I've ever read... it's unreal and I legitimately cannot tell if you're just trolling or you're truly this irrational to skew everything that revolves around me into pure, worked up nonsense.

Fact: I would LOVE it if Hodj was banned, but I'd never go out of my way to advocate that he was. You think he's on ignore because I "enjoy him"? LoL It is absolutely mystifying to me that Tyen was banned for having a repeated history of useless trolling and annoyance and Hodj who is 20x more useless and annoying is allowed to roam free. He's a sad, sad soul and I pity him more than I dislike him.

Fact: You're conflating ONE dude ( S Slyminxy ) with this imaginary brigade of people who want to see my dick pics. Anyone coming to my defense is merely calling out you knuckledraggers for what you are and what you do, not wanting to get dick pics.

TL;DR You're just as insane as Hodj, and that's pitiful. Fitting that you think he's doing the Lord's work, however... birds of a feather and all that jazz.

It won't.

Dick chopper calling others insane and obsessed will always be the height of comedy and irony

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no problem dunking on Van as long as he keeps insisting on chemically castrating other people's children. That is a red line for a lot of people and will get the entire tranny train derailed back to the sanitariums if you guys keep this shit up.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dick chopper wants to chop dicks off kids
We don't want him to
He says we're the insane ones
And he's the sane one

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Be real with me... and I'd truly appreciate a simple YES or NO: is this YOUR form of trolling me? (this is a stretch to think you're capable of answering a simple question, but it's worth a shot)
he keeps insisting on chemically castrating other people's children.
Yup... just as I thought.

Can't even answer a simple yes or no question and instead merely dishes out MORE asinine, over-the-top horseshit, ratcheting the mistruths up to the highest setting possible.

You're a mere punchline at this point Phazael. Congrats!!!

How many transgenders does the US army employ?

Just asking since they usually don't allow people with mental conditions.
I could care less about transgender people in the military but it's more error of judgment on your part that you'd assume I do. It's not a good idea for people with high rates of comorbidity of other mental issues to serve in the military... I agree. To answer your query though, approximately 10,000 across all branches of the military.

Yet another example of how you are incapable of getting anything over on me yet you try, try, try, and try some more. Hope you're seeing now that when I said in the GG thread to bring your weak shit and that you'd get absolutely wrecked because you have ZERO clue who you're dealing with, that I meant it. You're not very intelligent Punko, and your posts are quite the testament to that fact.

• 1Barf
  • 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.