Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Literal definition of

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just say YES then and I will rip your last post apart line by line to show what a colossal joke you are. Or just ignore it as you have been and shut the fuck up with your drama-whore rhetoric.
...and of course, just as I expected. Ignored offer. You're a pussy on top of being a dumb motherfucker.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
No

Yes

Deets:

This is why Phazael and anyone like him is massively retarded... he is incapable of grasping the nuance of a complex and controversial topic and merely goes full retard headlong into it. He literally says:

I don't push for shit, have NEVER stated that I push for these, and I've stated at LEAST half a dozen times I have NO desire to force anything on anyone but I'll be damned if I'll deny the overwhelming research indicating that these drugs are beneficial for trannies. Unlike the virtue-signaling clowns who inhabit this thread and make absolutely ridiculous claims that I "want to harm kids", I actually follow the evidence of scientific papers and studies versus merely flying by on "muh feels" on this topic. The very LAST thing I want is normal, regular kids to be anywhere NEAR these drugs.

The facts are the facts. The feels are the feels. THAT is why Phazael is a drama-laden, strawman-building, fear-building dunce.

Yeah sorry, until there's a blood test to distinguish between "kids" and "tranny kids", even 1 out of 50 kids getting misdiagnosed and shot up with hormone blockers is too much for whatever alleged benefit actual "tranny kids" get from hormones. And since this diagnosis is done by psychologists, a field notorious for incorrect, conflicting, and bias based diagnoses, that's a big nope from me. Call me when there's a blood test or brain scan that can confirm the existence of the tranny condition.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You asked for a question, I gave an honest detailed answer. One post of few of that length, which is why you actually read mine while everyone else just eye rolls past you repeated walls of crazy. Note also the careful paragraph structure along with a standard exposition method, where there is a introduction, argument, and summation. I even included a little meme at the end, since you seem to believe its necessary to add one to every text wall (probably a good idea since no one is actually reading what you write most of the time and it gives us the general flavor of crazy in one digestible image). This is why no one engages you anymore, other than dudes looking for tranny dick. You try to pretend like you are Lithose, but your really just another Xeq with the shifting sand and goalposts. You are either completely disingenuous, or simply batshit; likely both. You certainly are not worth attempting to have an honest discussion with anymore, but hey that's on me for actually replying honestly to your inquiry. The more you do this (and we all know you cannot help yourself) the sooner the coin lands, so buckle in Manhands McBoltons, because when this community smells a meltdown they are like sharks with chum.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look at Phazael hand-waving away the fact I just completely dismissed his claim with science and research and he YET AGAIN just resorts to "feels". How sad.

• 1Barf

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
...and of course, just as I expected. Ignored offer. You're a pussy on top of being a dumb motherfucker.
What offer? We both know you are going to sperg out a rant at anyone who calls you on your bullshit every time anyhow. That's like offering to make sun rise. We know its going to happen. The real miracle would be you not having a massive aneurism every time your fragile delusion is challenged. Its why you do that declare yourself the winner lame shit. Its the behavior of a pre-schooler, but hey what can you expect from a 40 year old dude with fake tits.

PS-The research you cite is from suspect sources and you keep omitting the parts of those papers that poke holes in your bullshit, as many have already pointed out. You are literally doing the NPC thing, so why should I even bother acknowledging that when you won't address your cherry picking?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa :

1. Cheetos: puffs or crunchy?
  2. Who is the biggest Asian faggot on this forum?
  3. Tinder or Grindr?
  4. If Phazael Phazael offered you a blowie, would you demur or accept?
  5. How comfortable are you in heels?
  6. How large a portion of this forum, by percentage, would you guess is Trans, or at the very least, outside of straight and perhaps 'vanilla' gay?
  7. Are Traps gay?
  8. Is Kentucky a Southern or Northern state?
  9. English Muffins or Bagels?
  10. Favorite sex aide/toy?
  11. Have you ever given someone a titjob?
  12. Where did your GF go?
  13. What's your take on 'woke' SJW gaming studios, especially ones that seem to hire any and every Trans person they can find?
  14. Can you get Morrow Morrow to unbitch and come play with us?
  15. Feet: gross or fetish?
  16. Can you describe your perfect dream mate? Anything goes.
  17. When you play RPGs and MMOs, what race/class/gender do you choose?
  18. Who is the biggest insufferable gay/trans asshole?
  19. Where do you fall on the Dom/Sub spectrum?
  20. Favorite burger chain? Whataburger vs In & Out?

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
@shitbraintranny links studies and omits and refuses to discuss the actual methodology, the shortcomings, and caveats. What a surprise

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Phazael Phazael Phazael Phazael offered you a blowie, would you demur or accept?
I am not gay, so the list of people I would blow has three names on it and it would purely be out of respect for their service to mankind and not sexual in any way.
Brett Favre, William Shatner, and James Woods, in that order, if anyone is curious. Number three used to be R Lee Earmy, but he is now deceased so Mr Woods and his ginormous dong get the spot.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
One post of few of that length, which is why you actually read mine while everyone else just eye rolls past you repeated walls of crazy.

Wait for it... wait for it.

Says the person who can't even apply reading comprehension to their own bullshit article they linked. Here's some cold hard fact for you. You are not even transgender you're basically a crossdresser. The evidence? You have no plans to cut off your own dick to finish the transition you involve yourself in primarily male hobbies and you still banging women in the traditional manner. The only remotely feminine traits about you are your attention whoring and the little pissy snarky memes you try to attack on the end of your post to make it seem like you're on the lithose level.

So it begs the question why are you even arguing this shit and who you trying to convince? I say you're trying to convince yourself and you're pissed that we won't play along with your delusional mental gymnastics. You know your community is batshit insane and you want to go and argue that this isn't a mental health issue?Until you cut that dick off you're just a dude who's good with makeup with a nice pair of fake tits. You don't even have personal experience to throw into the ring in this discussion and are going by articles that have been fed to you that you clearly have not even read yourself.

So yeah our minds are made up because we've traded this grown a lot here over the last decade-and-a-half before you ever walked in the front door of this place. Some of us like myself are personally familiar with nearly a dozen transgenders through life experience being exposed to them. The rest have seen Gerald and Goliath in action and been down this road with them already. so if it seems like we're intractable it's really just because we've been through this whole fucking song and dance at least twice before. and you're bringing the same bullshit moves but minus the personal commitment to follow through on your delusion which makes your arguments even more frivolous.

So yeah that feels feels feels thing is really you looking at your self in the mirror. Frankly we know the science behind this shit better than a lot of actavis do because of what's going down in this community. What you're pulling here is literally the rubber glue arguing tactic of a small fucking child. And speaking of children at no point have you addressed the fact that basic medicine requires do no harm as its principal aim as lightning pointed out already. You keep dancing around that because it doesn't fit your little fucking agenda throwing kids who are confused because they haven't gone through puberty yet on a bunch of drugs to fuck them up. It was bullshit when we fed them Zoloft like it was pez and it's even more bullshit if we fuck up their ability to mature properly. Until you address that very important point of why this is somehow an exception your appeals to authority are entirely bullshit and transparent.
Vanessa is just a false flag pretending to understand this community and its general overview when really he's just another shell here to push his particular brand of agenda. Or I guess in this case false fag would be appropriate........

you can't shout feels feels feels when I'm stating things verbatim that you have stated as fact about yourself. Here's a question for you. would the chopper community consider you to be a transvestite or transgender? trick question we both know that they don't have any actual firm definitions and they just make this shit up as they go along so they can all feel special. It's all part of the attention whoring that drives this entire bullshit movement.

So here's another cold hard fact for you. Transgenderism is a made-up thing and ultimately a dead end in evolution. Gays can help with child rearing and maintaining the community. Mentally retarded people can have non mentally retarded children. choppers provide literally nothing and perhaps less than nothing considering they are hell-bent on messing with the natural maturation process of children to push their agenda and delusion on everyone else.

If you want to argue facts you can start by making a credible case that this entire phenomenon is not mental illness when every single standard says otherwise. the only reason the choppers get special treatment is because of social pressure in other words feels feels feels. and we fucking told you where the line was you can be whatever the fuck unicorn you want to be Vanessa but the minute you start pushing this on other people's children and trying to mutilate children or trying to figure out who they are in life and haven't even gone through puberty? You crossed a very definite line between being a weirdo who's acceptable and an actual threat to society.
But hey keep going with this meltdown it'll be more entertaining than the women fighting one you decided to go full retard on.
I agree in principle, but this noble line of thought does not survive contact with the real world. As a former music student, current nerd, and former college employee, I have known many trannies over the years, far more than I am comfortable admitting. I gave up when even the most rational ones (and I include Van in this group, sadly enough) got on board with this fucking with prepubescent kid shit. That is my personal red line and Lithose comparing it to Lobotomies is very very apt. They jump on that shit like its some miracle silver bullet despite even the friendliest studies to their cause stating flat out that they have no clue what the long term effects will be on even actual gender dysphoria (that tiny miniscule mutation of the population) people. They are willing to treat other people's kids like lab rats for god knows what fucking reason. I cannot abide that. A group with a coinflip suicide rate should NOT be pushing ANYTHING on children, period end of sentence. And of the remaining half that do not off themselves, the vast majority are lonely and depressed ESPECIALLY the FtM ones, who are the smallest minority of the chopper demographic. And every time Van gets confronted with this, he hand waves it away with an ad hominem attack and regurgitates the same shit.

And you are wrong about something else. When someone does this, nearly all of their identity is wrapped into being a trans person. Look no further than all the choppers that have come and gone on this board for examples. I think MsB was the only one that stuck solely to nerd discussion, with his fake funbags coming up only occasionally. Ms B was a good tranny. He posted about gamer shit, could take a joke, and did not shine a spotlite on his tranny hobby 24/7.

One area Hodj is dead right on is pointing out the folly of being a tranny and a creationist. Individually those stances are things you might or might not support in a vacuum. But for two diametrically conflicting world views to exist in the same person with complete adherence? That's a sign of deeper issues, and where I started loosing interest in engaging Van. How can you engage someone who won't even acknowledge fundamental conflicts in their deeply held personal viewpoints? Short answer, you can't. All you can do is point out the insanity to others so that they can draw their own conclusions. Direct dialog is impossible, because you are dealing with a cultist, an insane person, or some combination of the two.
I know a bunch of people told you this already, but the claim yourself a winner is the height of Internet debate fagotry. The only thing you're destroying is what little credibility you have with people who actually gave a shit about you it at one point in time. Congratulations you are now officially a member of the oppression Olympics because there is no middle ground with you only black and white like every other lefty shill on this board and every single tranny and chopper I've ever personally interacted with. You don't want to have a rational debate, you just want a lob talking points up in Word Walls pretending you're on the level of Lithose and then give yourself a trophy medal in a Victory lap afterwards. Really the only reason you keep posting here is because it's the only place left that'll give you the attention you crave without Banning you for being a complete head case.

But I am being sincere that's going to meet simulation boy is a really bad idea for your own personal safety. I noticed you just gloss right on past that one and maybe I shouldn't give a shit but the nice thing about being secular humanist is I don't need the threat of magical sky God to make me care about the safety of people I disagree with. This part of my post is definitely feels based but the things you're trying to label as feels are definitely not. You'll immediately reverted to being catty when called on your bullshit and you're about two shells away from going down the path Jerle was on when he pulled the same bullshit.. Guess what, he ended up getting banned from the chopper forums too right before reality slapped him in the face. It's long past time for you to recognize that your agenda on this topic is every bit as much a religion as your creationism stuff to you. That's how outside observers see it even if you cannot. And before you go all feels feels feels I'm not the only one who voiced this exact assessment. At some point if people who genuinely are trying to engage you in the debate repeatedly give up it's not because you're winning it's because you're beyond all hope of saving anymore.

But I guess you're correct and I shouldn't try to warn you away from a bad idea that might put you in jeopardy. I'll wait to post until the next time you pushed some bullshit study in an attempt to get people to mutilate their children because frankly you and others like you are dead set on messing with other people's kids as much as you are then maybe letting statistics run their course is the best option available to normal people. That is a cold cynical attitude but that's where your antics have basically brought me all the way from someone who is largely sympathetic to your cause when you started this thread. In your race to the bottom with the oppression Olympics you've managed to alienate the few reasonable people who might have lent you a hand which is exactly why your fight will never be the same as gay marriage in our eyes. It's the difference between a group that wants to alienate to gain special status versus a group that just wants to be like normal society. And until that realization sinks in, the tranny movement is just going to go down as the group that ruined everything for the reasonable gay and lesbians out there.
Did you skip the whole part where Van wants to drug and mutilate children because it might help the one in more than 10k tranny kids out there who might really exist? Or where he cited studies that said they had no clue on if it was going to have a positive long term effect? No one gave a shit about Boltons McMeltdown's life choices until he started nailing himself to that cross. That is precisely when he stopped answering questions and telling us how he thought it was going to be, specifically treating prepubescent kids like lab rats for virtue points. And he has spread that bullshit across three threads in three different forum sections, too.

Also this place shits on literally everyone, even if they post faux funbags. Starting your own attention seking thread does not exempt a person from that, especially when you sperg out over wanting to screw with other peoples kids. Also, see the whole "is it ok to hit a woman" thread for why most of us have lost our tolerance for Van. Duder is so catty he cant stay unbanned at an actual chopper forum, so he keeps coming back here for self validation. Its literally a replay of the Jerle spiral, except Van tricked a carpet muncher into shacking up with him, cuttle fish style, so he does not have the whole "no one will ever fuck me" motivation to go full Cobain. But i am thinking that might be done, because he is entertaining the idea of letting Jasker come to visit who literally believes he is plugged into the matrix because no woman will touch his ding dong. I am only dunking on him because he wants to mess with other peoples kids and that triggers the fuck out of me.

Seriously read the last 20 pages intead of parachuting in to white knight next time.
@Blazin
Van has been word walling against that very simple truth for the past twenty pages of this thread or so. His self centered view "literally can't even" the idea that we just won't go along with his plan to screw with a biological process in children that we neither fully understand or even know if it would have a positive effect. That we are critical of this (and even his own linked articles which are EXTREMELY chopper friendly back our stance on this) makes him ignore all the prior moderate tolerance he got and act like we are all tranny hating bigots from the outset. This is demonstrably false and takes all of two minutes to disprove by searching this very thread, so I won't waste anyone's time with it. Core thing is we went down this path of the following:

1) Van shows up posts boltons, starting his own personal soap box thread- Reactions vary, but he is basically welcomed.
2) Van answers some serious questions and attention whores- Some tranny chase, some denounce, most are indifferent.
3) "Is it ok to hit women" Meltdown- Mocking ensues, Van melts down and vows never to return, Van returns pretty much about when everyone predicted
4) Van pushes using other peoples kids as Lab Rats- All but the tranny chasers start dog piling, because normal people know you don't fuck with other people's kids.
5) Van spergs out claiming we are all bigots and making feels arguments...… with giant walls of text full of personal anecdotes- Dogpile intensifies <--- We are here
6) Van either pulls a Goliath and goes crawling back to the chopper community, Jerles out, or (least likely) learns not to mess with others kids.

It won't be pretty either way. He is not going to win the argument because no one is going to go along with messing with small children, especially if its pushed by someone who will never have their own children AND has clear (and self admitted) mental health issues. The longer he keeps cherry picking parts of posts to respond to with Tranny talking points, especially after getting booted from the Tranny board for wrongthink, the longer this will play out.

And I am with you. I don't have kids of my own nor will I (wife and I are failing the white race I guess), but the idea that its ok to experiment on others kids in this manner is severely triggering to me. It reminds me of how teachers just rammed Prozac and Zoloft down kids throats in the 80s-90s because they were too lazy to handle them or the whole lobotomy craze. And Van's inability to even grasp this fundamental idea was the final breaking point for me ever taking him seriously. Plus literally every tranny I have known (around a dozen at this point) has gone down this exact path, some quicker than others.

giphy (18).gif

• 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
@shitbraintranny links studies and omits and refuses to discuss the actual methodology, the shortcomings, and caveats. What a surprise
@shitforbrains redneck wanted peer-reviewed papers and I delivered, but now the goalposts shift as usual before this backwater hick will admit that everything that the tranny ever claimed as true is... actually true. Pathetic.

This. Refering to anything psychology related as a "science" is no better than referring to astrology as a science.
Assessing the effectiveness of medications and assessing the happiness and well being of people on said medications is now "psychology". You're so intelligent Kaines... ouch.

• 1Barf

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am guessing you missed the Lithose lesson on how peer review in social science is basically dogshit and fraud. No surprise there. But you should at least be vaguely aware of the con game going on with modern psychiatry and big pharma.... unless you are willfully ignoring it like, say, that defining characteristic between your legs.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh god pls stop we went over this for two month and your study has been raped to death and fucked two times more from the graveyard and now you want to dig it out and make us rape skeletons again.

Our dicks can only get so hard.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

1. Cheetos: puffs or crunchy? Not a fan of either, but crunchy if I had to eat 'something'.
  2. Who is the biggest Asian faggot on this forum? Panface.
  3. Tinder or Grindr? Tinder... I'm not into dudes sorry!.
  4. If Phazael Phazael offered you a blowie, would you demur or accept? He's a disgusting morbidly obese retard... hard pass.
  5. How comfortable are you in heels? Quite... I can even dance in heels.
  6. How large a portion of this forum, by percentage, would you guess is Trans, or at the very least, outside of straight and perhaps 'vanilla' gay? Divide active users (which I don't know) by 4. I'm sure there are closeted trannies like Hodj or stealth trannies like ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ [redacted]
  7. Are Traps gay? Depends on the trap, but liking traps is most def gay.
  8. Is Kentucky a Southern or Northern state? Idk, Idc.
  9. English Muffins or Bagels? Bagels.
  10. Favorite sex aide/toy? My magic wand.
  11. Have you ever given someone a titjob? Yes.
  12. Where did your GF go? My fuck-buddy went cuckoo and we parted ways.
  13. What's your take on 'woke' SJW gaming studios, especially ones that seem to hire any and every Trans person they can find? I'm very anti-SJW so I hope woke/go broke applies.
  14. Can you get Morrow Morrow to unbitch and come play with us? I tried... seems no.
  15. Feet: gross or fetish? Neither imo... I've sucked on some feet while fucking quite a few times... it's not a fetish of mine but I like feet.
  16. Can you describe your perfect dream mate? Anything goes. A tan blonde barbie doll type of lady like Laci Kay Sommers.
  17. When you play RPGs and MMOs, what race/class/gender do you choose? HIE CLE F
  18. Who is the biggest insufferable gay/trans asshole? This person but it's a crapshoot because they're very very likely not even a real tranny.
  19. Where do you fall on the Dom/Sub spectrum? I dunno.
  20. Favorite burger chain? Whataburger vs In & Out? 5 guys but only because I haven't been to the West Coast to ever try the legendary In & Out

• 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I am guessing you missed the Lithose lesson on how peer review in social science is basically dogshit and fraud. No surprise there. But you should at least be vaguely aware of the con game going on with modern psychiatry and big pharma.... unless you are willfully ignoring it like, say, that defining characteristic between your legs.
Tell that to Zyyz... he's the faggot that requested them.

Also, basically ALL research is shit according to Lithose? ROFL

You guys are just paranoid asshats, it's so fucking sad.

• 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I bet this bitch would bitch would support Elf Ear surgery on children who thought they could be Legolas. Stop trying to fuck up kids you mentally ill sicko.

new-ear-pointing-by-brian.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.