Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tell that to Zyyz... he's the faggot that requested them.

Also, basically ALL research is shit according to Lithose? ROFL

You guys are just paranoid asshats, it's so fucking sad.
Whaaaaaaa. I just grabbed papers and didn't bother looking at the actual work that was conducted. Whaaaaa.

You're retarded. It's sad that tax dollars go towards your salary and degenerate lifestyle.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Whaaaaaaa. I just grabbed papers and didn't bother looking at the actual work that was conducted. Whaaaaa.

You're retarded. It's sad that tax dollars go towards your salary and degenerate lifestyle.
Shift some more goalposts Zyyz.

This is the best part though of Phazael's stance: All peer-reviewed papers are shit BUT THE PART IN THAT PAPER WHERE 80% OF KIDS WILL OUTGROW BEING A TRANNY IS TOTALLY TRUE.

You clown-world punchlines are the biggest collection of ass-backwards mental dwarfs I've ever dealt with, and I've dealt with a lot.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Shift some more goalposts Zyyz.

This is the best part though of Phazael's stance: All peer-reviewed papers are shit BUT THE PART IN THAT PAPER WHERE 80% OF KIDS WILL OUTGROW BEING A TRANNY IS TOTALLY TRUE.

You clown-world punchlines are the biggest collection of ass-backwards mental dwarfs I've ever dealt with, and I've dealt with a lot.
You're fucking retarded. You lack zero analytical, or critical thinking abilities. You lack even the ability to understand the limitations of studies stated by the authors.

Do you think once something is published, people take it as gospel? No, it is meant to be analyzed, scrutinized and the reason better research is conducted.

You're studies were severely flawed. Now go brush your teeth with lead

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Papers are useless. Paper's are flawed. But the stats that back up what WE think? Those are the parts that are totally accurate.

...but *I* lack critical thinking abilities. What the hell is wrong with you rednecks? I mean seriously.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
23pes2.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Papers are useless. Paper's are flawed. But the stats that back up what WE think? Those are the parts that are totally accurate.

...but *I* lack critical thinking abilities. What the hell is wrong with you rednecks? I mean seriously.
Go read those sources where those stats came from and tell me how they were flawed. I'm fine with that

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Go read those sources where those stats came from and tell me how they were flawed. I'm fine with that
Sorry shit-for-brains... All peer-reviewed papers are useless so it's moot. Lithose said so.

I think you and Phazael need to talk to get y'alls story straight first, then come to me.

• 1Barf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
  1. Cheetos: puffs or crunchy? Not a fan of either, but crunchy if I had to eat 'something'.
  2. Who is the biggest Asian faggot on this forum? Panface.
  3. Tinder or Grindr? Tinder... I'm not into dudes sorry!.
  4. If Phazael Phazael offered you a blowie, would you demur or accept? He's a disgusting morbidly obese retard... hard pass.
  5. How comfortable are you in heels? Quite... I can even dance in heels.
  6. How large a portion of this forum, by percentage, would you guess is Trans, or at the very least, outside of straight and perhaps 'vanilla' gay? Divide active users (which I don't know) by 4. I'm sure there are closeted trannies like Hodj or stealth trannies like ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ [redacted]
  7. Are Traps gay? Depends on the trap, but liking traps is most def gay.
  8. Is Kentucky a Southern or Northern state? Idk, Idc.
  9. English Muffins or Bagels? Bagels.
  10. Favorite sex aide/toy? My magic wand.
  11. Have you ever given someone a titjob? Yes.
  12. Where did your GF go? My fuck-buddy went cuckoo and we parted ways.
  13. What's your take on 'woke' SJW gaming studios, especially ones that seem to hire any and every Trans person they can find? I'm very anti-SJW so I hope woke/go broke applies.
  14. Can you get @Morrow to unbitch and come play with us? I tried... seems no.
  15. Feet: gross or fetish? Neither imo... I've sucked on some feet while fucking quite a few times... it's not a fetish of mine but I like feet.
  16. Can you describe your perfect dream mate? Anything goes. A tan blonde barbie doll type of lady like Laci Kay Sommers.
  17. When you play RPGs and MMOs, what race/class/gender do you choose? HIE CLE F
  18. Who is the biggest insufferable gay/trans asshole? This person but it's a crapshoot because they're very very likely not even a real tranny.
  19. Where do you fall on the Dom/Sub spectrum? I dunno.
  20. Favorite burger chain? Whataburger vs In & Out? 5 guys but only because I haven't been to the West Coast to ever try the legendary In & Out

Magic wand is for lady parts. Discuss in detail the benefits you actually get from this.

So since you like chicks do you consider yourself gay?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Magic wand is for lady parts. Discuss in detail the benefits you actually get from this.

So since you like chicks do you consider yourself gay?
LoL no on former question.

No, I'm straight because I'm a biological male. I just fit into society as a laaaaaaady.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
haha wouldn't it be gross if you explained your sexual tendencies in huge details?? I mean do it but I fucking hate trannies am I right guys??

Really makes you think.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
LoL no on former question.

No, I'm straight because I'm a biological male. I just fit into society as a laaaaaaady.

How do ladies on tinder feel about you? Are most of them gay or do you get with some straight women?

How would you honestly consider your sex life. Highly active or sad and lonely?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Here's the bottom line: I'm not a paranoid schmuck like you guys are. I trust research papers... it's that simple. Furthermore, I don't think "parts" of said papers are true whilst other "parts" are false. EVERY paper I linked I take as all parts true.

You guys are patently not intelligent to think that just because a paper says that 80% of children will outgrow their gender issues by merely going through puberty that that somehow nullifies the fact that puberty blockers are beneficial to trannies. They are TWO SEPARATE FACTS, but people like Zyyz, Panface, Kaines aren't intelligent enough to grasp that.

• 1Barf

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Actually...those are not two separate facts....for obvious reasone that this thread has gone over for 150 pages.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Here's the bottom line: I'm not a paranoid schmuck like you guys are. I trust research papers... it's that simple. Furthermore, I don't think "parts" of said papers are true whilst other "parts" are false. EVERY paper I linked I take as all parts true.

You guys are patently not intelligent to think that just because a paper says that 80% of children will outgrow their gender issues by merely going through puberty that that somehow nullifies the fact that puberty blockers are beneficial to trannies. They are TWO SEPARATE FACTS, but people like Zyyz, Panface, Kaines aren't intelligent enough to grasp that.
Please elucidate us on the diagnostics used and their efficacy.

• 1Solidarity

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>

At the time of rendering care they are actually a single group. You are looking at them ad naseum. Sorry, I’m totally with the FoH bros on that one.

Still need details of how ladies feel about you on tinder btdubs

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How do ladies on tinder feel about you? Are most of them gay or do you get with some straight women?

How would you honestly consider your sex life. Highly active or sad and lonely?
I haven't really played on Tinder for like 2 years now. I could literally get dates with guys every night if I so chose... but I didn't. I eventually just filtered out all males. It's not easy being a tranny that's into girls, that's something Hodj actually stated that was factual awhile back. I was proud of him that he actually got something right for a change.

Happy and lonely LoL.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.