Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm new to this thread, is there a bullet point version of the questions that were asked and the answers given
Just a bunch of fellas hangin' out, both figuratively and literally.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Hello maskedmelon! Since this is the interbutts and everyone is who they say they are and how they represent themselves in their avatar and never lie, I'm going to have to ask Jasker to teach me to summon you into my bedroom.

Would that Jasker could conjure me from the screen to your room, I am confident we would have a delightful exchange!

Fantastic; let's keep talking.

Let's!

You smoke pot don't you?

I do not^^; No drugs, except alcohol on occasion and black coffee in abundance. My brain is just bent (not quite broken). I don't particularly like the idea of depressants or stimulants either. I'm spacey, stressed and mellow enough without them. Would be open to psychedelics in a safe and legal context though!

I do laugh at the beard thing and the cloud thing, but He IS light (but of course not literal light... He's not mere photons, but Christ Himself said He is light [John 1:5]). The fact of the matter is, the typical image of God that we humans have (as you said, believers and non-believers alike) have attributed to Him like this:

View attachment 218083
(God enjoys hiking apparently)

Omgosh that is a GREAT image! That is EXACTLY what I am talking about. I think light is a good metaphor for god. I generally regard truth as light and would like to think any candidates for the job should be the embodiment of truth.

...is not what God really looks like, but there is a level of truth that He has SOME type of form like this, but we've sorta reverse engineered Him in our mind. Fact is, it's not that God looks like US, it's that WE look like God. Two passages come to mind:

1) We were made in His image (Genesis 1:27)
2) God's face was discussed a few times when Moses was walking upon the earth (Deuteronomy 34:10)

I am unfamiliar with the Deuteronomy passage you reference, but would you not agree that "image" can and so very often does connote much more than the mere visual representation of a thing? In an ancient book laden with metaphor, I do not think it would be unreasonable to consider that passage in a much more abstract context.

So God has a face. We have a face. Animals have faces. Virtually all intelligent life has faces constructed in the same manner affixed to a head; but... to the evolutionist/atheist, we evolved this way... All of us, everywhere. Yup. Totally not designed... totally just random mutations. Even Jasker with his odd beliefs of reality and origin has pointed out this interesting peculiarity.

Wouldn't you agree though that if similar sets lifeforms descended from common ancestors, then the similarities that we see today make sense even as a matter of happenstance(given such a mechanism of action were possible)? Not even tackling the question of how it all originated, I think what we see is what we might expect.

Conflict is what being human and going through this life/reality is though. The purest conflicts are binary. Light vs Dark. Good vs Evil. Right vs Left. Trump vs TDS sufferers. Etc. Heaven will be the pinnacle of having no conflict though... where good and evil, through God's divine judgment, is separated. Hell will be eternal conflict, however, and where those who perpetuate hate, chaos, lies, evil, and all manner of sin here on earth will find eternal unrest.

Eternal conflict is most certainly hell... for me at least. If we are to take for granted that conflict is the human experience though, then is it too not hell? I don't like the thought of that.

I tend to view suffering as an integral part of the human experience. It is that which gives value, meaning to all else. In the absence of adversity we are numb to pleasure, eternally estranged from joy.

If you find meaning, comfort and happiness characterizing God as mere Action, more power to you.

I don't know that I do. I think it was just a thought. I do not find any comfort thinking of god, in general, but particularly in a traditional sense. If there exists a god, then the miraculous world we inhabit is not so miraculous after all. And if that god is the Hebrew god of Abraham... I find that prospect wildly depressing.

I have however found meaning in ordinary things, in action itself. Perhaps that was the inspiration.

So since you're new and it's been a long time since I've mentioned any of this I suppose it bears saying again.

I do not reject evolution based solely upon my Christian beliefs... I reject it because it's simply not what I believe is the origin of life. Period. I think micro-evolution is 100% factual but I don't think that given enough time that simple organisms evolve into complex organisms.

Species / kinds / types ...however you want to label it, are all we have on this beautifully diverse and rich planet. I see unique and marvellous lifeforms littered among us, not a bevy of transitional amalgams inching closer to the next evolutionary plateau.

It's just a perfect coinkydink that macro evolution is bullshit and the bible fits into that narrative too.

If I was somehow shown beyond ANY DOUBT that God was a powerful hallucination and not real (not likely), I'd STILL say evolution is a bunch of peacock piss. ...and vice versa. If I was shown that the origins of life were exactly how Darwin hypothesized (not likely), I'd still believe in God. The two religions of Christian faith and Evolution don't cancel each other out. (...and yup, belief in evolution is a religion [i.e. a belief in something that cannot be proven via the scientific method], do NOT be fooled).

I'd not ask you to abandon either. I just enjoy learning about other peoples perceptions and the ideas they foster, mainly as an avenue of better understanding and further developing my own, but also as a general conduit of discovery!

I agree 100% People think of the political spectrum as Right and Left and use the visualization just like sex/gender, like this:

View attachment 218086

I think sometimes, politically, the far right and the far left intersect their ideas and almost share the same extremism making the line into a circle/ring.

For example, how Antifa is so far left that they basically swing full-circle right into fascist ideology of silencing opinions and ideas, and how some alt-right go so far right that they push racism and ethnostates by ranking people based on skin color/intellect and putting them in classes, similar to far left communist ideas of the bourgeoisie (the haves) and proletariat (the have-nots) classes of people.

The extremes, sadly, are all rooted in hate.

Yeah, I think a hoop is a better way of looking at it than a line or a horseshoe. Tyranny is tyranny regardless of whom it inhabits.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Rickshaw calling to the faraway threads
Now war is declared and battle come down
Rickshaw calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls
Rickshaw calling, now don't look to us
Tanoomba has bitten the dust
Rickshaw calling, see we ain't got no swing
Except for the ring of that truncheon thing

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
Meltdown expected, the wheat is growin' thin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
'Cause the shaw is drowning, and I, I live by the river

Rickshaw calling to the imitation zone
Forget it, brother, you can go it alone
Rickshaw calling to the zombies of death
Quit holding out and draw another breath
Rickshaw calling and I don't want to shout
But when we were reading I saw you nodding out
Rickshaw calling,…

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
See Dom, I'm putting your quotes at the top again. I do care!

service.gif

It's not shaw material just because you're on some sad crusade against the tranny. This thread continues to produce shit worth reading.
It really is a sad crusade, thank you for calling it like it is as always Dom. You would've been a good Amod... you made it clear you didn't want that evil put on you though, and I complied by nomination inaction (next round though, c'mon... let it be so) :)

And if you still can't after that, then factor in this: I'm not even straight, and I still believe in the concept of straight pride 100%. Try to be worth the bullshit I'll get from admitting this on here, yeah?
Whoah, wait... what? This was almost missed but this is point in fact that I DO read everything in my thread (even the articles and vids!) When did you flip?

At my old job before this current one, there was two gay guys I worked with. One was a flaming queen with an outlandish lisp, and one was a dude who kept it secret and only told people he trusted and respected.

I could NOT stand flaming queen guy (everything was a big deal and drama) and the other guy was just... a guy and I liked him just fine and got on well. When he finally told me he told me out of trust and respect and I was like... cool LoL, you do you. Then we went about our jobs and it was totally fine. The difference in these two individuals is that one person made being gay his entire identity, and the other guy simply tossed that fact into his backpack of things that make him him and it was all gravy.

It's surprising to hear from you, Dom, but it literally changes nothing about how I feel about you. The way it should be. Respect to you.

I know it's a common thing for people to not take time to think about, but there is a vast difference between someone being gay, or bi, or whatever, and someone that lives their life with it as their identity.
Truth x1000

A gay person reading to kids is perfectly fine. A gay person reading to kids while in cut off shorts and a shirt that has something about anal sex written on it is not. Transvestites/ drag queens are fetishists, most often a sexual fetish.
Lots of gay people read to kids of course... there are thousands of gay elementary teachers out there I'm pretty damn sure. Quite the difference between professional teachers in professional attire doing it vs. a drag queen. I still just can't wrap my head around the fucking POINT of drag story time... it's so wtf to me.

Nitpicking you Dom: transvestites are indeed fetish-rooted. Drag queens are, as was mentioned correctly, performance. It's as fetishy as improv comedy frankly. It's performance art, nothing more and nothing less. (Unless you're seeing some really seedy type of shows and think that that's the norm?)

Gays have an entire month pride parades and how weird, we never hear you comment about those.

In fact, you could apply any protest or parade to your words. Why do people protest at all, or openly celebrate anything publicly at all?
For fun. For community. This is what, in theory, should be the only reason people celebrate and do parades. Same reason we do a Thanksgiving Day Parade or Christmas Parade, yes?

But gay pride parades march around with "Fuck Donald Trump" banners and that's kinda hateful!
🏳️‍🌈:trump:🏳️‍🌈:trump:🏳️‍🌈:trump:🏳️‍🌈

In fact, I'm one of the few in this thread that believes GD is real (though I also believe it's being heavily abused), and have no issues with Vanessa.
Thank you, and yes, of course it's real. You accept this because you don't have hate in your heart toward trannies. You realize we're just people born with a rare, fucked up thing and dealing with it as best as we can.

I also believe GD is being abused insofar as it is being latched on to by frauds and kooks for political points, oppression points, or identity gains. Let's be clear about something: If you detransition, you were NEVER really transgender to begin with. People prop up Walt Heyer and say, "This is proof the transgender movement is a fraud... one of their own has even denounced it as being made up" and yet it takes just a simple dig into this person's background to see that they were not a Gender Dysphoric child born with this but merely the product of a sick grandmother that forced gender identity upon him. In other words, the Dysphoria didn't spring out of him, it originated out from the grandmother... and HE is the pawn people on the right use to push their narrative about all trannies. Pitiful, and disgraceful.

We merely have a few disagreements around things like puberty blockers and shit. That's healthy. It's not trolling, etc.
Aye, we disagree with that I think. But I don't think any less of you as a person or a poster on this forum for that and both of us maintain and harbor mutual respect. Disagreeing in a civil manner without trying to tear down the proverbial platform like some of my detractors do is what fosters actual understanding. The trolls that shit up this thread have no intention of this... their methodology is more primitive and SJW in nature.

At one point, we as a society were at the point where most people could have been reasonable with this shit, but too many people took YOUR position of "lol! its only on the internet" and dismissed all this shit as a fad which allowed them to push into crazy land as opposed to something reasonable. Now, even you are sitting back and say "wow, this has gone pretty far".
I think every generation since probably the crusades has said "It's the end times" and have pointed to their own lived culture or leaders or historical events as evidence that the 2nd coming is upon us, but OUR generation? OUR culture? LoL... honestly, what's next? 2020 baby! Bring it on home.

How can you believe Yaniv?
You can't... and you shouldn't. That's the issue. If I was being scrutinized by Blaire White of all people and was actually intersex, I'd have medical documentation to be like... look bisch. This is what's what. Then hold up some type of medical documentation to the camera to stick it to Blaire. That's how to roast someone in a debate. They both knew they would be having a debate; come prepared??? But that's not what it's about... you can't prove bullshit wrong when it's bullshit LoL!

When you have the internet dogpiling on Mario Lopez for that kind thing
I was completely unaware of this situation: Holy shit. He didn't say anything offensive. He was actually VERY tactful with his words but that STILL wasn't good enough and almost got him fired? Unreal. He should've never apologized. When will conservatives learn: The microsecond you cowtow to the left, you've lost.

They have the backing of the corporate establishments now, which is hilarious and something 20 years ago I'd never guess.
20 years ago no one cared about being woke :p

Doctors won't speak up and when they do...

They pay the price.
That doctor is a Christian Conservative shill tho~ Let's see if he gets reinstated like what happened with Ken Zucker (betcha he won't).

I'm not disagreeing with you, but why? What is the value in doing so? Also, you suggest that normalizing sexual behaviors is a good thing. Does that apply to all? Which ones do prefer to marginalize?
This could be a manner of semantics, and I can't speak for Chaos obviously but my own hot take on it:

I think homosexuality should be normalized in the sense of not being demonized by society, not having gays face discrimination, or treated different in any capacity (same with trannies). But immoral or perverted sexual behavior shouldn't be normalized in the sense of male buttsex, bestiality, pedophilia etc being morally and socially "okay".

Hey guys I've self exiled myself from my salty thread for 3 days to prove a pointless point to no one because I thought it would be funny.

I may or may not have regrets about this decision. But I'm thinking about taking up shitposting camp back in this, my other thread, for those three days.

What say you all?
I think that this pic is one of the first attention whore meme pics I remember from the internet, but thousands of others have followed in its footsteps:

hqdefault.jpg

Admit it Hodj... you're the guy who spits on the pavement after getting out of his car at Wal-Mart, am I right, or am I right?

This isn't worth fighting bro. hodj hodj and I waged a great offensive in the fight for morality and sanity of this forum in this very thread but corrupt amod and supreme leader @Lightning Lord Rule continue to let this wound Fester. Sad, very sad. It's most definitely because Vanessa bro is giving amod butthole pics I'm sure
Let me pull this puppy out... it's been collecting dust:
translator.jpg

"Because we are uncreative and unintelligent drool-pools that thrive on destruction and chaos, Hodj and I jerked each other off for pages upon pages in the past posting nothing but useless garbage in this thread in an effort to get this rickshawed because we are actually jealous of this thread but it didn't work and in fact showed the Amods that we were actually even MORE retarded than initially thought as evidenced by people other than Vanessa reporting our sad attempt in doing so at which point Amods intervened and shut our dumb shit down. But it can't be us that are this dumb and useless; it must be Amods protecting Vanessa because of something unknown to us."

EasygoingGiftedHerring-size_restricted.gif

Well, there you have it. The Retard Translator does its job yet again.

Take it to the next next level: become a tranny. It is your destiny!
You joke, and the joke is appreciated, but I legit believe Hodj has some internalized trans issues he's dealing with. The projection that he has demonstrably, repeatedly, and unconsciously put on display in this thread over the years is disturbingly clear, not to mention an unhealthy obsession with me. Think that's just my ego talking? Literally today:

insane.jpg

These are month old posts; In the span of 2 minutes he went through 8 pages just to backtrack my posts and react to them. He reacted to no one else's shit and obviously in 2 minutes time he wasn't reading anyone's posts. He's a fucking fruitcake of the highest caliber. Walk a mile in my shoes and you'd understand.

Oh btw, this dude friend requested me on Facebook this morning guys:

friend.jpg

How should I approach this nice young man named Convention from Nigeria... I am unaware of his customs and feel a bit embarrassed and sheepish by his gracious extension of friendship across the Atlantic Sea via social media. Should I accept his kind invitation of friendship? Have I finally found my Nigerian Prince, ready and eager to meet me with a royalty paycheck in hand! Time will tell (peep photo #3 in his profile LoLoLoLoLoL!) God I love the internet.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just to emphasize, the previous post was made by a person who is completely stable and normal in every possible way.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 218500

It really is a sad crusade, thank you for calling it like it is as always Dom. You would've been a good Amod... you made it clear you didn't want that evil put on you though, and I complied by nomination inaction (next round though, c'mon... let it be so) :)

Whoah, wait... what? This was almost missed but this is point in fact that I DO read everything in my thread (even the articles and vids!) When did you flip?

At my old job before this current one, there was two gay guys I worked with. One was a flaming queen with an outlandish lisp, and one was a dude who kept it secret and only told people he trusted and respected.

I could NOT stand flaming queen guy (everything was a big deal and drama) and the other guy was just... a guy and I liked him just fine and got on well. When he finally told me he told me out of trust and respect and I was like... cool LoL, you do you. Then we went about our jobs and it was totally fine. The difference in these two individuals is that one person made being gay his entire identity, and the other guy simply tossed that fact into his backpack of things that make him him and it was all gravy.

It's surprising to hear from you, Dom, but it literally changes nothing about how I feel about you. The way it should be. Respect to you.

Truth x1000

Lots of gay people read to kids of course... there are thousands of gay elementary teachers out there I'm pretty damn sure. Quite the difference between professional teachers in professional attire doing it vs. a drag queen. I still just can't wrap my head around the fucking POINT of drag story time... it's so wtf to me.

Nitpicking you Dom: transvestites are indeed fetish-rooted. Drag queens are, as was mentioned correctly, performance. It's as fetishy as improv comedy frankly. It's performance art, nothing more and nothing less. (Unless you're seeing some really seedy type of shows and think that that's the norm?)

For fun. For community. This is what, in theory, should be the only reason people celebrate and do parades. Same reason we do a Thanksgiving Day Parade or Christmas Parade, yes?

But gay pride parades march around with "Fuck Donald Trump" banners and that's kinda hateful!

Thank you, and yes, of course it's real. You accept this because you don't have hate in your heart toward trannies. You realize we're just people born with a rare, fucked up thing and dealing with it as best as we can.

I also believe GD is being abused insofar as it is being latched on to by frauds and kooks for political points, oppression points, or identity gains. Let's be clear about something: If you detransition, you were NEVER really transgender to begin with. People prop up Walt Heyer and say, "This is proof the transgender movement is a fraud... one of their own has even denounced it as being made up" and yet it takes just a simple dig into this person's background to see that they were not a Gender Dysphoric child born with this but merely the product of a sick grandmother that forced gender identity upon him. In other words, the Dysphoria didn't spring out of him, it originated out from the grandmother... and HE is the pawn people on the right use to push their narrative about all trannies. Pitiful, and disgraceful.

Aye, we disagree with that I think. But I don't think any less of you as a person or a poster on this forum for that and both of us maintain and harbor mutual respect. Disagreeing in a civil manner without trying to tear down the proverbial platform like some of my detractors do is what fosters actual understanding. The trolls that shit up this thread have no intention of this... their methodology is more primitive and SJW in nature.

I think every generation since probably the crusades has said "It's the end times" and have pointed to their own lived culture or leaders or historical events as evidence that the 2nd coming is upon us, but OUR generation? OUR culture? LoL... honestly, what's next? 2020 baby! Bring it on home.

You can't... and you shouldn't. That's the issue. If I was being scrutinized by Blaire White of all people and was actually intersex, I'd have medical documentation to be like... look bisch. This is what's what. Then hold up some type of medical documentation to the camera to stick it to Blaire. That's how to roast someone in a debate. They both knew they would be having a debate; come prepared??? But that's not what it's about... you can't prove bullshit wrong when it's bullshit LoL!

I was completely unaware of this situation: Holy shit. He didn't say anything offensive. He was actually VERY tactful with his words but that STILL wasn't good enough and almost got him fired? Unreal. He should've never apologized. When will conservatives learn: The microsecond you cowtow to the left, you've lost.

That doctor is a Christian Conservative shill tho~ Let's see if he gets reinstated like what happened with Ken Zucker (betcha he won't).

This could be a manner of semantics, and I can't speak for Chaos obviously but my own hot take on it:

I think homosexuality should be normalized in the sense of not being demonized by society, not having gays face discrimination, or treated different in any capacity (same with trannies). But immoral or perverted sexual behavior shouldn't be normalized in the sense of male buttsex, bestiality, pedophilia etc being morally and socially "okay".

I think that this pic is one of the first attention whore meme pics I remember from the internet, but thousands of others have followed in its footsteps:

View attachment 218501

Admit it Hodj... you're the guy who spits on the pavement after getting out of his car at Wal-Mart, am I right, or am I right?

View attachment 218502

"Because we are uncreative and unintelligent drool-pools that thrive on destruction and chaos, Hodj and I jerked each other off for pages upon pages in the past posting nothing but useless garbage in this thread in an effort to get this rickshawed because we are actually jealous of this thread but it didn't work and in fact showed the Amods that we were actually even MORE retarded than initially thought as evidenced by people other than Vanessa reporting our sad attempt in doing so at which point Amods intervened and shut our dumb shit down. But it can't be us that are this dumb and useless; it must be Amods protecting Vanessa because of something unknown to us."

View attachment 218503

You joke, and the joke is appreciated, but I legit believe Hodj has some internalized trans issues he's dealing with. The projection that he has demonstrably, repeatedly, and unconsciously put on display in this thread over the years is disturbingly clear, not to mention an unhealthy obsession with me. Think that's just my ego talking? Literally today:

View attachment 218505

These are month old posts; In the span of 2 minutes he went through 8 pages just to backtrack my posts and react to them. He reacted to no one else's shit and obviously in 2 minutes time he wasn't reading anyone's posts. He's a fucking fruitcake of the highest caliber. Walk a mile in my shoes and you'd understand.

View attachment 218504

How should I approach this nice young man named Convention from Nigeria... I am unaware of his customs and feel a bit embarrassed and sheepish by his gracious extension of friendship across the Atlantic Sea via social media. Should I accept his kind invitation of friendship? Have I finally found my Nigerian Prince, ready and eager to meet me with a royalty paycheck in hand! Time will tell (peep photo #3 in his profile LoLoLoLoLoL!) God I love the internet.

I didn’t read anything you said (I’ve read this whole thread and been following it a long time) and it’s gotten away from me, but I did enjoy the attention whore girl in your post. She has a nice ass.

Why haven’t there been tits in like, forever.

iannis

Musty Nester
Sometimes I feel like I'm in highschool again.

I dormed at an arts school. Beginning of the year, everyone on my hall was talking about which girl over in the other dorm they were gonna get. By the end of the year me and my roomie were the only two dudes who hadn't blown each other. Our dumb asses would sneak out for sex.

• 1Barf

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

I didn't say I was gay. I said I wasn't straight. The closest label that most people would use would be bi, but even then it's not that simple, and that's about as far as I'm going to talk about it. Regardless of what I am or what people want to call me, the pride movement is a joke to me (despite it representing me) and has been since I was old enough to recognize it for what it was. Unlike many people that participate in these sort of things, I'm perfectly happy to live my life normally and not dress myself in labels in order to create an identity. The majority of the people in my life assume I'm straight and I feel no need to let them know otherwise, unless something specific comes up where it needs to be said. The idea of trying to paint some sort of outward image based on sexual preferences is to me, an incredibly dishonest and foolish thing to do. The extent that I'm willing to respect such a thing comes into play with people such as yourself who have the appearance/personality issue being a core part of their real identity, provided they aren't just transposers.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. That's the point. It really doesn't matter unless someone is being an annoying queen.

And there are hetero queens, too. Looking at you, crossfitters.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 218500

Truth x1000

View attachment 218501

View attachment 218502

View attachment 218503

View attachment 218505

View attachment 218504

You are literally insane. I know you're half baiting for trolling and attention but can you seriously look at this thread and the length of your post and not question whether or not you're ok?

Not trolling. Seriously. This isn't normal bro.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I didn't say I was gay. I said I wasn't straight. The closest label that most people would use would be bi, but even then it's not that simple, and that's about as far as I'm going to talk about it. Regardless of what I am or what people want to call me, the pride movement is a joke to me (despite it representing me) and has been since I was old enough to recognize it for what it was. Unlike many people that participate in these sort of things, I'm perfectly happy to live my life normally and not dress myself in labels in order to create an identity. The majority of the people in my life assume I'm straight and I feel no need to let them know otherwise, unless something specific comes up where it needs to be said. The idea of trying to paint some sort of outward image based on sexual preferences is to me, an incredibly dishonest and foolish thing to do. The extent that I'm willing to respect such a thing comes into play with people such as yourself who have the appearance/personality issue being a core part of their real identity, provided they aren't just transposers.
TLDR. Dom has come out as a Nancy faggot

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You inspired me. I won't be coming out as a retard though, so you're on your own for that one.

DO NOT READ the Jasker computer simulation thread, the world doesnt need another person converted to that nonsense. Stay with the Bi/tranny/gay stuff!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

View attachment 218500

Truth x1000

View attachment 218501

View attachment 218502

View attachment 218503

View attachment 218505

View attachment 218504

I'm too drunk to bother trimming it down, bit it's really weird that you equate consenting adult men having anal sex with pedophilia.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm too drunk to bother trimming it down, bit it's really weird that you equate consenting adult men having anal sex with pedophilia.
That's okay; it's Friday night... I'll forgive you for being a bit lackadaisical with the quoting bit.

I'll give you a boost (for people reading, to show context):

I agree; it's really weird to equate consenting men having anal sex with pedophilia. I wasn't equating them. I was putting them under an umbrella of immoral sexual acts. Gay anal sex is an immoral sexual act. Pedophilia is an immoral sexual act. One is consensual. The other is beyond horrible. We can agree that those two acts aren't equatable in that sense, but I'm going to assume we'll have to disagree about gay sex's moral character, aye?

• 3Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.