Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
That's okay; it's Friday night... I'll forgive you for being a bit lackadaisical with the quoting bit.

I'll give you a boost (for people reading, to show context):

I agree; it's really weird to equate consenting men having anal sex with pedophilia. I wasn't equating them. I was putting them under an umbrella of immoral sexual acts. Gay anal sex is an immoral sexual act. Pedophilia is an immoral sexual act. One is consensual. The other is beyond horrible. We can agree that those two acts aren't equatable in that sense, but I'm going to assume we'll have to disagree about gay sex's moral character, aye?

No tits. Downvote

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That's okay; it's Friday night... I'll forgive you for being a bit lackadaisical with the quoting bit.

I agree; it's really weird to equate consenting men having anal sex with pedophilia. I wasn't equating them. I was putting them under an umbrella of immoral sexual acts. Gay anal sex is an immoral sexual act. Pedophilia is an immoral sexual act. One is consensual. The other is beyond horrible. We can agree that those two acts aren't equatable in that sense, but I'm going to assume we'll have to disagree about gay sex's moral character, aye?
Yes. It's weird, for you of all people to impose that level of judgement on people just trying to get through this world with some happiness. Whatever consenting adults do together really shouldn't be our business, and definitely shouldn't be ranked alongside pedophilia and bestiality.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Feeding puberty blockers to minors? No problem.

Grown ass men fondling each other? Immoral sexual act.

Just Vanessa Vanessa things.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
See Dom, I'm putting your quotes at the top again. I do care!

View attachment 218500

It really is a sad crusade, thank you for calling it like it is as always Dom. You would've been a good Amod... you made it clear you didn't want that evil put on you though, and I complied by nomination inaction (next round though, c'mon... let it be so) :)

Whoah, wait... what? This was almost missed but this is point in fact that I DO read everything in my thread (even the articles and vids!) When did you flip?

At my old job before this current one, there was two gay guys I worked with. One was a flaming queen with an outlandish lisp, and one was a dude who kept it secret and only told people he trusted and respected.

I could NOT stand flaming queen guy (everything was a big deal and drama) and the other guy was just... a guy and I liked him just fine and got on well. When he finally told me he told me out of trust and respect and I was like... cool LoL, you do you. Then we went about our jobs and it was totally fine. The difference in these two individuals is that one person made being gay his entire identity, and the other guy simply tossed that fact into his backpack of things that make him him and it was all gravy.

It's surprising to hear from you, Dom, but it literally changes nothing about how I feel about you. The way it should be. Respect to you.

Truth x1000

Lots of gay people read to kids of course... there are thousands of gay elementary teachers out there I'm pretty damn sure. Quite the difference between professional teachers in professional attire doing it vs. a drag queen. I still just can't wrap my head around the fucking POINT of drag story time... it's so wtf to me.

Nitpicking you Dom: transvestites are indeed fetish-rooted. Drag queens are, as was mentioned correctly, performance. It's as fetishy as improv comedy frankly. It's performance art, nothing more and nothing less. (Unless you're seeing some really seedy type of shows and think that that's the norm?)

For fun. For community. This is what, in theory, should be the only reason people celebrate and do parades. Same reason we do a Thanksgiving Day Parade or Christmas Parade, yes?

But gay pride parades march around with "Fuck Donald Trump" banners and that's kinda hateful!
🏳️‍🌈:trump:🏳️‍🌈:trump:🏳️‍🌈:trump:🏳️‍🌈

Thank you, and yes, of course it's real. You accept this because you don't have hate in your heart toward trannies. You realize we're just people born with a rare, fucked up thing and dealing with it as best as we can.

I also believe GD is being abused insofar as it is being latched on to by frauds and kooks for political points, oppression points, or identity gains. Let's be clear about something: If you detransition, you were NEVER really transgender to begin with. People prop up Walt Heyer and say, "This is proof the transgender movement is a fraud... one of their own has even denounced it as being made up" and yet it takes just a simple dig into this person's background to see that they were not a Gender Dysphoric child born with this but merely the product of a sick grandmother that forced gender identity upon him. In other words, the Dysphoria didn't spring out of him, it originated out from the grandmother... and HE is the pawn people on the right use to push their narrative about all trannies. Pitiful, and disgraceful.

Aye, we disagree with that I think. But I don't think any less of you as a person or a poster on this forum for that and both of us maintain and harbor mutual respect. Disagreeing in a civil manner without trying to tear down the proverbial platform like some of my detractors do is what fosters actual understanding. The trolls that shit up this thread have no intention of this... their methodology is more primitive and SJW in nature.

I think every generation since probably the crusades has said "It's the end times" and have pointed to their own lived culture or leaders or historical events as evidence that the 2nd coming is upon us, but OUR generation? OUR culture? LoL... honestly, what's next? 2020 baby! Bring it on home.

You can't... and you shouldn't. That's the issue. If I was being scrutinized by Blaire White of all people and was actually intersex, I'd have medical documentation to be like... look bisch. This is what's what. Then hold up some type of medical documentation to the camera to stick it to Blaire. That's how to roast someone in a debate. They both knew they would be having a debate; come prepared??? But that's not what it's about... you can't prove bullshit wrong when it's bullshit LoL!

I was completely unaware of this situation: Holy shit. He didn't say anything offensive. He was actually VERY tactful with his words but that STILL wasn't good enough and almost got him fired? Unreal. He should've never apologized. When will conservatives learn: The microsecond you cowtow to the left, you've lost.

20 years ago no one cared about being woke :p

That doctor is a Christian Conservative shill tho~ Let's see if he gets reinstated like what happened with Ken Zucker (betcha he won't).

This could be a manner of semantics, and I can't speak for Chaos obviously but my own hot take on it:

I think homosexuality should be normalized in the sense of not being demonized by society, not having gays face discrimination, or treated different in any capacity (same with trannies). But immoral or perverted sexual behavior shouldn't be normalized in the sense of male buttsex, bestiality, pedophilia etc being morally and socially "okay".

I think that this pic is one of the first attention whore meme pics I remember from the internet, but thousands of others have followed in its footsteps:

View attachment 218501

Admit it Hodj... you're the guy who spits on the pavement after getting out of his car at Wal-Mart, am I right, or am I right?

Let me pull this puppy out... it's been collecting dust:
View attachment 218502

"Because we are uncreative and unintelligent drool-pools that thrive on destruction and chaos, Hodj and I jerked each other off for pages upon pages in the past posting nothing but useless garbage in this thread in an effort to get this rickshawed because we are actually jealous of this thread but it didn't work and in fact showed the Amods that we were actually even MORE retarded than initially thought as evidenced by people other than Vanessa reporting our sad attempt in doing so at which point Amods intervened and shut our dumb shit down. But it can't be us that are this dumb and useless; it must be Amods protecting Vanessa because of something unknown to us."

View attachment 218503

Well, there you have it. The Retard Translator does its job yet again.

You joke, and the joke is appreciated, but I legit believe Hodj has some internalized trans issues he's dealing with. The projection that he has demonstrably, repeatedly, and unconsciously put on display in this thread over the years is disturbingly clear, not to mention an unhealthy obsession with me. Think that's just my ego talking? Literally today:

View attachment 218505

These are month old posts; In the span of 2 minutes he went through 8 pages just to backtrack my posts and react to them. He reacted to no one else's shit and obviously in 2 minutes time he wasn't reading anyone's posts. He's a fucking fruitcake of the highest caliber. Walk a mile in my shoes and you'd understand.

Oh btw, this dude friend requested me on Facebook this morning guys:

View attachment 218504

How should I approach this nice young man named Convention from Nigeria... I am unaware of his customs and feel a bit embarrassed and sheepish by his gracious extension of friendship across the Atlantic Sea via social media. Should I accept his kind invitation of friendship? Have I finally found my Nigerian Prince, ready and eager to meet me with a royalty paycheck in hand! Time will tell (peep photo #3 in his profile LoLoLoLoLoL!) God I love the internet.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
how to blow your monthly mobile data quota in seconds:

mobile data.png

it really is a trap

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No tits. Downvote
I'm 41. Yes, I look good for my age, but I AM 41 LoL. We need fresh meat up in this piece. I'd absolutely relish the day when another younger, sexier tranny comes along and stirs up the FoH tranny thread with their ripe pics~

Yes. It's weird, for you of all people to impose that level of judgement on people just trying to get through this world with some happiness. Whatever consenting adults do together really shouldn't be our business, and definitely shouldn't be ranked alongside pedophilia and bestiality.
You of all people? Hah~ Oh you mean "the tranny" I take it? My situation has nothing to do with sex or sexuality. So there's that.

Secondly, I literally just said last night:

"I think homosexuality should be normalized in the sense of not being demonized by society, not having gays face discrimination, or treated different in any capacity (same with trannies)."

...and you're making your post sound like I was saying we need to ban gay sex or something with the whole "whatever adults do shouldn't be our business". I mean wtf Chaos?

I can call out gay buttsex for being immoral behavior and not give a shit what consenting adults do behind their doors nor want to put a stop to it simultaneously. <--- I just did, in fact.

Uh... I’ve got like three posts in Vanessa’s thread and really never refresh it.
Jasker.jpg

giphy (9).gif

• 1Cringe

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Clearly meant to be taken literally.

‘I’ve got like’ ‘and never really’

44 posts in a 218 page topic though. Don’t even know how I’ve posted that many times.

I have a minimal care/understanding for this topic, and most of my posts are just popping in to defend you from the pile on because I know what it’s like.

Feel free to think what you want, and continue giving power to famous people you’ll never meet by posting loops of their likeness.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
"I think homosexuality should be normalized in the sense of not being demonized by society, not having gays face discrimination, or treated different in any capacity (same with trannies)."

Homosexuality is normalized in the western world.

You have some terrible issues.

And no, being gay isn't on the same level as "trannies", at least not if they somehow try to gain influence over minors.

• 1Picard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You of all people? Hah~ Oh you mean "the tranny" I take it? My situation has nothing to do with sex or sexuality. So there's that.

Secondly, I literally just said last night:

...and you're making your post sound like I was saying we need to ban gay sex or something with the whole "whatever adults do shouldn't be our business". I mean wtf Chaos?

I can call out gay buttsex for being immoral behavior and not give a shit what consenting adults do behind their doors nor want to put a stop to it simultaneously. <--- I just did, in fact.
Yeah, you of all people. I wouldn't think to see that kind of judgement out of a person who is probably on the receiving end of it more time than not. It's weird that you consider yourself to be in a position to make moral judgments against others.

I'm not sure the full extent of what you said, but you definitely revealed something for sure. I do not believe that you could simultaneously hold the positions that homosexuality should be normalized and that homosexual acts are equivalent to raping children. Unless you are a truly vile person, those things shouldn't really work together.

Also, that's kind of the opposite of what "normalized" means. The intent of "normalizing" behavior is partly to get away from these moral judgments in the first place. If people are acting ethically and no one is being victimized, it truly isn't your business, but by drawing a moral proscription you're injecting yourself and certainly not "normalizing" that persons behavior or life, really, especially as society has so closely tied this particular characteristic to a person's identity.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I’m a few pages behind in this thread, as always.

Just curious if anyone else does the same thing as me: Skip vanessa’s huge walls of text, read the rest.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well, unless she tags me, and then I just ctrl-f to see where I'm being quoted

• 1Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings

Whether you malign the act as immoral or not, how does society benefit from normalizing aberrant sexual behavior? Of course the individuals benefit, but how does society benefit? In the normalization of any behavior, it is society that must adapt. There are always consequences whether they float about the periphery like removing (some) diversity from the gene pool, or front and center like redefinition of institutions erected around heteronormative relationships.

I like the libertarian ethos of "no harm, no foul," but harm inherent to a particular act is not always evident. Take opiates as an example. We reason that people who use opiates recreationally, suffer disproportionate risk of early death due to overdose, so we freely distribute Narcan. We delude ourselves into believing that lives are saved as a result. In reality however, we find that people are just given more time to destroy their bodies with medical conditions related to opiate use. Society bears those costs along with all the others surrounding populations of opiate users a and abusers.

Again, I don't think people should be derided for engaging in something so innocuous as buttsex, butt why should society normalize it? How does society benefit?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
/cracks knuckles

Keeping my post agenda rolling, it's time to put Punko Punko in the spotlight and let sunlight be the best disinfectant.

ps. don't bother to reply, you'd just get wrecked again.
This is a visual comparison as to what we're driving in a battle of wits and intellect. Be careful what you say when you talk about getting wrecked Punko.

weredriving.jpg

I'd like to point out that my initial position towards Vanessa on this forum was "don't insult that one, poster has a hard time as is".
This is the first time I ever knew of your existence or crossed paths with you. You're a fucking liar... you come right out of the gate as a rustled anti-trans shithead.

But then you backpedaled and go soft after I handed you your ass in a stunning fashion, making this post:

I've read plenty of your posts, you seem mostly fine and I don't have an issue with you personally.

I hope you don't come to regret the calls you have made and have zero interest in trying to push you in that direction.

...to which you only started up on me again after everyone else dogpiled me because ultimately, you've always been a hate-drenched little snowflake toward me... you just felt you were the poor widdle small minority that wasn't aligned with the public opinion for a certain amount of time and tried to make peace then, but then that resentment festered and here we are now. That kind of social butterfly-ism is pathetic and deserves to be ridiculed and mocked harshly.

Vanessa should not be hosting AMA's on being a tranny, not the right person to do it.
Truth... you need a cookie-cutter tranny who is anti-Trump, SJWish, illogical, left leaning, depressed, God-hating, and hooks. That's the type of tranny that more accurately represents the trans community and one that y'all can easily quash like a rodent instead of someone who actually shines the spotlight of your own stupidity in your face like me. If I were a dumb, ignorant bigot that was mentally incapable of understanding how all this trans shit works in the real world, I'd probably want to silence myself too.

Vanessa Vanessa keep downvoting me, maybe if I get bored enough I'll nuke you into -10k reaction score.

I'm sure your employment income allows you to fight this easily.

You can complain about it like the bitch you are, which is the closest you'll ever get to being a woman.
My income has nothing to with this as there's nothing to fight. I could care less about a reaction score; you project it on to me that I care about it because you spent your real money ($140) like a jackass to put my score in the negatives. It's both hilarious and sad at the same time. Telling the forum what a cuck you are that you spent your money just to neg a person on the internet isn't complaining about it like a bitch... it's telling the forum what a cuck you are for spending your money just to neg a person on the internet. Period.

Cursed tranny loving moderators.
Yep, that's totally what's going on here... the moderators overwhelming love for me. (<---totally not sarcasm; I'm one of their protected classes of posters due to my tit PMs)

This is so insanely stupid I am actually angry at the statement.
Not surprising... SJW's do get emotional over facts that cause them cognitive dissonance.

Earlier in this thread I commented on the fact that these people will not have normal social or emotional lives, which is exactly what the linked article supports.
They're trannies; of course they won't have normal lives. There is NOTHING normal about being a tranny. What's your point?

Puberty blockers are harmful, the current climate is heavily influenced by groups that don't have a scientific base for their claims, only an irrational or financial one.

Shocking.
I'm the only person in this thread that has posted research about EVERYTHING I have said and there is NO research indicating that puberty blockers are harmful (rogue individuals making op-ed pieces is NOT research, dumbass) and yet you're saying my "side" has no scientific basis for their claims whilst YOUR "side" has done nothing in this entire thread but post their "feels" about the transgender issue.

THAT is what's shocking... your absolutely ass-backwards attempt to discredit something just because you're uncomfortable with the facts.

Said it before, will gladly say it again. I'm only going by what research has shown. Had research shown that puberty blockers were indeed harmful to these poor kids when administered (and do NOT neglect the decades of research previously done via precocious pubertal kids), then I'd GLADLY and OPENLY change sides, change my mind, and be on team "Punko and the rest of the gang" concerning this and admit that I was hoodwinked by some really high-up authorities in the medical field on the matter. You still seem to think I have an agenda to push here... I'm merely going by what current medical research and facts have told us about these drugs; NOT what some jackasses with a chip on their shoulder concerning trannies think about it on the internet.

I can't even imagine how stupid someone has to be to state "making an individual skip their puberty has no harmful effects on them".
You put that in quotes and yet no one, I repeat NO ONE except you said that. If anyone has ever wondered what the strawman fallacy is, this is an absolutely textbook example right here.

How can you not understand this? Do you think an 18 year old with the body of a 13 year old can function normally, like someone aged 18 should? I've asked this before but was conveniently ignored.
You're asking ME how can I not understand this but YOU are profoundly ignorant about how puberty blockers actually work. The very way you ask that question proves you have no knowledge about puberty blockers and what they actually do and how they are used in this context. Furthermore, you weren't ignored when you asked it before, you're just too intellectually daft to either remember or realize I engaged you already about it. The dialogue from before starts here with you and I reply here etc etc.

That is great, however I'm not ever going to reach the level of shitposting Vanessa does, and he is actually serious about the things he posts.
So am I a shitposter or am I a serious poster? Which is it you illogical nutter?

Homosexuality is normalized in the western world.

You have some terrible issues.
Yes, I agree it's pretty normal in the western world. Your reading comprehension is just so bad that you failed to see the context of it starting here between Chaos and Maskedmelon and me coming in just to add my 2cp to the topic but instead you just wanted to look for anything to try to argue with me about because you're just a reactionary pea-brain.

Vanessa is a Tyen bot, the Russians supported a very rudimentary AI in order to insure Trump remains President of Earth after the area 51 breakout.

Testing in rural areas found Russian civilians playing Everquest 19 hours a day, while their children and cattle starved. It was only logical for them to involve the browser EQ guy.
Low budget and rudimentary, it can only spam picards when cornered.
Making unfunny posts about completely nonsensical bullshit is "cornering" someone in Punko's world.

I'm really sorry to hear about your inability to see our local forum tranny is batshit insane.
You and others like you on your sad crusade to push this narrative and gaslight me is what's insane. These are the cold hard facts:

*I'm the only one here that has used research papers to back up my words.
*My words align with what is practiced medically in the real world by professional doctors and endocrinologists, NOT this 🤡🌎 court of public opinion.
*I've openly offered to debate any of this via the FoH podcast format with anyone who disagrees. No one and most certainly not YOU of all people took me up on that. Usually it's the one who's willing to engage in actual dialogue and the one who's willing to face public scrutiny that has the upper hand.

Court is adjourned. Verdict: You got wrecked. Again.

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.