Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah Vanessa Vanessa like I said before if I didn't know exactly what is going on in the life of my high school friend I would assume you were her. The resemblance is pretty decent.

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I just saw the first issue of National Geographic this year is about transgender.
**First time I tried to use the spoiler option.

16 - 1.jpg

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to say there's even a second cover on the same type of thing. Drawing a blank on the other kind of sjw bullshit made up thing they had recently kinda killed them for me. And nat Geo had always been probably the most respected media/education place. Them and the Nova tv series. SAD. Course maybe writing we on the wall after years of ultra shoddy garbage nat geo branded junk at Walmart.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If its like their first 10 posts and they're already posting nudes, for sure.

If they were a long time member of the community and decided to gift us with their bounty, then its probably not a predator looking to cash in on the desperation of the nerd MMO gaming community.

."
Vanessa has been here longer than you and has better EQ creds, so she belongs much more than you.

• 3Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa A+++ thread, beautiful woman, great forum personality. I encourage you to lurk less and post more.

1. What did you do and continue to do to have a feminine voice.
2. Got any good hair shots? Seems like you have a lot to work with.

hodj hodj is a chump hater, troll or no.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
fat Tuco a day late and a dollar short again I see

• 1SJW
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
we should have a vote "who should leave: hodj or Vanessa?" to remind hodj exactly where he stands here.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I never argued Vanessa shouldn't be here or post here.

Your salty butthurt over the pedophile Milo shit followed by your failure to troll the Tanoomba thread is spilling across the forums now.

Sad.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here's an idea hodj: if there's a thread on this forum you think is stupid then don't read/post in it. There's plenty of shit on this board I think is stupid but I don't go out of my way to make sure everyone knows it, most of the drama I don't even know about until it spills over into separate threads.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here's an idea hodj: if there's a thread on this forum you think is stupid then don't read/post in it. There's plenty of shit on this board I think is stupid but I don't go out of my way to make sure everyone knows it, most of the drama I don't even know about until it spills over into separate threads.

Yeah I quit posting in it days ago until Tuco and Keg decided to get butthurt and bring it back up.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Salty
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Like EQ cred is a good thing. Tuco looking to transition?!

Hodj, you've hodjed this thread up a bit way too much but as is the case with Tanoomba it's just as much the fault of the people engaging you.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
EQ cred is the only street cred that counts for shit around here. Nobody cares if you were there when Draegan first showed us his man-pussy. It's all about that Veeshan's Peak loot, son.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
EQ has been and always will be a terrible fucking game and you should feel bad for thinking any differently.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like someone has a terrible magelo profile.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like EQ cred is a good thing. Tuco looking to transition?!

Hodj, you've hodjed this thread up a bit way too much but as is the case with Tanoomba it's just as much the fault of the people engaging you.

I did troll it pretty hard.

So hard that a week after I finished trolling it, butts were still sore.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are those piercings in the small of your back?

Yes, dermal piercings; they were $100 for the set and hurt (relative to other piercings). They felt like the guy was using a hole puncher on my skin; it was pretty rough. I think they're pretty though :)

You referencing that great scam story?

Yes! The thread where some poor sap got scammed and went to the msg board to whine and after like a dozen pages they figured out the miserable fuck who scammed them and all their alts. It was like The Nameless and our infamous Fijian roommate ninja-loot debacle... the thurg bp one gained much more notoriety though; I remember that guy who did a web-comic named Woody had a tribute to that too. Nerds~

EQ has been and always will be a terrible fucking game and you should feel bad for thinking any differently.

You may be raw, jaded, idk what; but to call it a terrible game is indicative of ignorance about how unique it was around that time. WoW curbstomped EQ in terms of popularity and mass appeal, yes, but there is no WoW without EQ laying the framework.

Basically, I disagree with your opinion, because it's wrong :p

Vanessa Vanessa A+++ thread, beautiful woman, great forum personality. I encourage you to lurk less and post more.

1. What did you do and continue to do to have a feminine voice.
2. Got any good hair shots? Seems like you have a lot to work with.

hodj hodj is a chump hater, troll or no.

Thanks for the kind words. Still have that chain-mail over that red shirt and doing milk challenges??? <3

Voice takes work... unless a girl gets VFS (voice-feminizing surgery), it takes months to get it right. Don't let any other T-girl tell you differently. We can also, no matter how well/passable we sound, still dip down into our male range if we choose. What's really awesome is that once we start using our voice all the time, it becomes the default. In other words, when I talk, that's how I sound morning / noon /night. It takes a conscious, and physically uncomfortable, manipulation to sound like my old self. The skinny of what we do, physically, is train our throat muscles to tighten and come up. This changes our timbre. A female voice isn't just a high-pitch guy voice... stereotypical gay guys should come to mind. It's a resonance difference... hard to explain, but as a musician, it's the difference between a flute playing a middle C and a bassoon playing a middle C. It's not JUST the pitch, but a manipulation of timbre too. One day I will certainly post my voice somewhere out there on the interbutts for you guys to judge, if you'd like.

My hair is thin, stringy and a disaster; it looks way better up, but here's a pic with it down for reference:

bleh.jpg

I was quite thin up top pre-transition. Regrowth most definitely DOES happen, but there's only so much that can change. Regardless, I just think it looks better in an up-do! I've yet to invest time and money into a stylist though; maybe someday soon. I'm pretty ignorant about hair care too. There's a billion and one products, mixed with a billion and one techniques. A lot of this transition I fell into pretty easy, but hair care is a big bag of unknown to me. We'll see... I hear hair extensions can work miracles.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Nah, not wrong, was there for EQ, it always sucked. That is exactly why WoW was able to come along and steam roll it.

UO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EQ.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
A thread full of guys wanting to fuck a tranny and Keg and Hodj are somehow the biggest faggots

• 9Worf
  • 6Like
  • 5Ice Burn
Reactions: 20 users
Status
Not open for further replies.