Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes, dermal piercings; they were $100 for the set and hurt (relative to other piercings). They felt like the guy was using a hole puncher on my skin; it was pretty rough. I think they're pretty though :)

I used to think the girl on the bottom getting rug-burn sucked. Now I'm thinking those studs rubbing into your back over and over again would suck more. Unless they are a lot flatter than they appear.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So can we go back to no law? Trump overturning Obama guidance on Title IX was a good start, but I don't want the states passing laws on this, for or against. I want no laws on this.

Federally, there is nothing that can be done. It is 100% a state's rights issue. If the people of 1 state wanna write stupid bathroom laws, then fine, they get stupid bathroom laws. If they bother you a lot, fire the people who wrote them and get them repealed. If you can't get enough support for that, then move to a state with like minded people. Theoretically, that's the strength of our system.

This isn't possible. What if the the people in the bathroom want them out and said person refuses?

It should be left up to the business owners, end of story. If states pass any law, it should be a pre-emption law saying that the municipalities cannot write laws telling business owners who can and can't use their shitters. Bathrooms in publicly owned buildings are another story, and for those they should just make em all unisex.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I had no idea what was going on in this thread for the last 7 days.

Hodge, dude. Hoooooddddggggeeeee!

My last trolling post in this thread was 8 days ago actually.

More than a week.

Gotcha bitch!

Anyway I am ready to cede my case because I believe Vanessa has survived the harrowing cross interrogation process and is now prepared to handle anything this forum can throw at her!

Congratulations Vanessa Vanessa . You've proved you got balls. May your time in this community lead to few rickshawings and much angst at tanoomba!

Feb 20th, I said I was done trolling the thread.

So nothing was going on in this thread the past seven days except residual, late comer butthurt.

A testament, if you will, to the strength of my A game.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
u85vdq895iiy.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My last trolling post in this thread was 8 days ago actually.

More than a week.

Feb 20th, I said I was done trolling the thread.

So nothing was going on in this thread the past seven days except residual, late comer butthurt.

A testament, if you will, to the strength of my A game.

Demonstrates he doesn't understand what trolling is while claiming to be a l33t troller.

Just hodj things.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
troll2
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
  2. 2.
    fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
    "we trolled for mackerel"
My actions definitely fall under both categories of criteria.

Thank you and good day sir.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Ignores pages of discussion that occurred after he fucked off, comes back to make it all about himself again.
Just hodj things

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, no, I was summoned here again by Tuco actually.

Follow the thread

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So are we going to start a GoFundme to FtM transition @Mist, then Tuco can direct Mist(er) and Vanessa in a Tranny bang session which can be posted in this thread for all their adoring fans? I'm in for $50.

• 3Blown
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So are we going to start a GoFundme to FtM transition @Mist, then Tuco can direct Mist(er) and Vanessa in a Tranny bang session which can be posted in this thread for all their adoring fans? I'm in for $50.

Is Mist attractive? There was a FtM on Reddit that posted a handful of times that was sexy as all get out... I would do illegal things with him. We'd have been the perfect Connie and Blyde :(

Is there a RL picture thread like there was on FoHguild? I LOVE seeing what people actually look like :)

Also, side-request: Smuggly? Haram? Brony?

• 3Brony
  • 2Smuggly
  • 2Haram
Reactions: 7 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I dunno but i look exactly like i did in my blacksmithing photos and have not aged or gained weight one bit.

• 3Bullshit
  • 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Is Mist attractive? There was a FtM on Reddit that posted a handful of times that was sexy as all get out... I would do illegal things with him. We'd have been the perfect Connie and Blyde :(

Is there a RL picture thread like there was on FoHguild? I LOVE seeing what people actually look like :)

Also, side-request: Smuggly? Haram? Brony?

She's the forum's resident depressed lesbian. Though I believe @a_skeleton_02 envisions her as a DD blonde, I don't think she's revealed details regarding her physical form besides being small, so I hope you like twinks.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I dunno but i look exactly like i did in my blacksmithing photos and have not aged or gained weight one bit.

We use to have a RL picture thread but I think it was for mods only and/or went to shit very quickly with fake photos.

Tuco should know better than I.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with a sinking feeling in your stomach, overwhelmed by the undeniable truth that no matter how much surgery you get and how much makeup you wear, you will never be a woman?

Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious about how trannies survive day to day life without being overwhelmed by existential dread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night with a sinking feeling in your stomach, overwhelmed by the undeniable truth that no matter how much surgery you get and how much makeup you wear, you will never be a woman?

Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious about how trannies survive day to day life without being overwhelmed by existential dread.

Short answer is no.

To make that both relatable and give perspective, realizing I'll never be a cis-woman gives me as much worry as perhaps you or other average joes worry that you'll never be a movie star, world-touring musician, president, young again, etc etc. I can objectively say, "I'll never be cis... I am, was, and always will be only and just a transgendered woman" but you have to understand that's not how I feel and it's not how I'm treated.

To make it easier for you to understand... you can say to yourself and it be 100% true and objective that you are only and just a small, carbon-based life form living on a rock that rotates around a star with a relatively short life-span. But that fact / thought doesn't govern your every day life experience, if you know what I mean. We ARE that, yes, but our lives are so much richer when you weigh the everyday experiences of living, loving, laughing... just being human and all the complex emotions that come with that.

That's what it's like for me. I can nod, and say to you, true, I'll never be cis... but my life experience day to day is no different than any other woman's experience. I'm treated like a woman by everyone I meet. I don't view my soul (or whatever you'd like to call it) as masculine at all; I'm a female soul that finally has an outer shell to match... and it feels fucking incredible, to be honest.

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.