Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What/whose number is this?
It's It was (before reactionary mod edit) my cell number, but with a twist:

hqdefault.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You're 41 years old. Stop saying interbutts. What would Jesus do? I bet he wouldn't say that?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Interbutts.

I don't know what that is. I'm going to ask amy if she does, next time I see her.

Whatever it is, i bet she's done it.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Interbutts, interwebs, a series of tubes, etc.

Get Amy (whomever she is) to sign up to the forum. The M/F ratio is just "slightly" askew here in clown town.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Interbutts, interwebs, a series of tubes, etc.

Get Amy (whomever she is) to sign up to the forum. The M/F ratio is just "slightly" askew here in clown town.

My wife makes probably 1/3 of my posts. Do I count as 1/3 female? I identify as 1/3 female I think.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So you posted someone else's phone number for people from this forum to call to try to get you on the line?

Did you think Vanessa would have thought this through?

Captain zero empathy ain't got no time for that.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
There really needs to be the death penalty for pedophiles and anyone who promotes it. I mean here look at this shit, these people want to normalize kid fucking. Transsexuals either need to be lobotomized, locked up, or killed.
Can someone explain to me how Booze is making the connection from Gambian children being kidnapped for pedophiliac purposes by old white men who are British smugglers to RuPaul's drag race promoting a kiddy drag queen event?

It's like:

AromaticLikableGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Hey Booze... we get it. You hate trannies. At least make your arguments have some modicum of sense and fit together in their narrative. You're just tossing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks now to further promote your agenda. Please quote from Tuco's pedophile article and the one you linked about RuPauls shit where these two ideas are in ANY WAY CONNECTED you fucking dumdum?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Can someone explain to me how Booze is making the connection from Gambian children being kidnapped for pedophiliac purposes by old white men who are British smugglers to RuPaul's drag race promoting a kiddy drag queen event?

It's like:

View attachment 244465

Hey Booze... we get it. You hate trannies. At least make your arguments have some modicum of sense and fit together in their narrative. You're just tossing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks now to further promote your agenda. Please quote from Tuco's pedophile article and the one you linked about RuPauls shit where these two ideas are in ANY WAY CONNECTED you fucking dumdum?

Reply in politics, where this was posted, and link it with context you cowardly faggot.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If she does, she'll risk an infraction. It's been made pretty clear that Vanessa should only talk tranny in here.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
You're 41 years old. Stop saying interbutts. What would Jesus do? I bet he wouldn't say that?

41 years old and calls other people old. LMAO. Why does a 41 y/o man have the mentality and maturity of a 12 y/o boy? He certainly comes across as one in all his posts.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If she does, she'll risk an infraction. It's been made pretty clear that Vanessa should only talk tranny in here.

Er, no. First off, Vanessa wasn't threatened with infractions (at least from mods). That said, he was told that tranny drama involving him was going to be moved here. What "tranny drama" is referring to is the same old drama that pops up whenever he debates someone on something and it turns to unmitigated garbage. Both due to his own actions (previously and recurring) and those of the other usual suspects that continually participate.

Vanessa is a narcissist that ate the troll bait one too many times and has created a situation where it's not possible for him to participate in the forums like others as a result. So, anything that approaches turning another thread into a Vanessa spotlight derail is getting shoved into here so people that are sick of it don't have to wade through the garbage.

He's free to post whatever he likes wherever he likes within the rules, but the truth of the matter is that everywhere he goes: a derail follows, and derails get cleaned up.

The alternative to this is I could just not touch it at all and watch on the sidelines when he just gets outright banned as he was warned previously would happen if he kept it up.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Er, no. First off, Vanessa wasn't threatened with infractions (at least from mods). That said, he was told that tranny drama involving him was going to be moved here. What "tranny drama" is referring to is the same old drama that pops up whenever he debates someone on something and it turns to unmitigated garbage. Both due to his own actions (previously and recurring) and those of the other usual suspects that continually participate.

Vanessa is a narcissist that ate the troll bait one too many times and has created a situation where it's not possible for him to participate in the forums like others as a result. So, anything that approaches turning another thread into a Vanessa spotlight derail is getting shoved into here so people that are sick of it don't have to wade through the garbage.

He's free to post whatever he likes wherever he likes within the rules, but the truth of the matter is that everywhere he goes: a derail follows, and derails get cleaned up.

The alternative to this is I could just not touch it at all and watch on the sidelines when he just gets outright banned as he was warned previously would happen if he kept it up.

Dom the Patron Saint of Tranneries. Lookin out for the little guys with little guys, or chopped off little guys.

In before Vanessa tells us about his 12 inch monster hog that’s slayed so many vjays that it turned lesbians into vegans and I’m not sure how that makes sense but non of his bullshit ever does. “I have the best dick, of course it’s an American dick too, and it satisfies even the gapiest of, hers whatevers. It once was even used as a weapon when I stopped a school shooting from even happening, and let’s just say that guys neck is still so twisted he can see his own footprints as he walks in the snow. And let me tell you about snow, it was brutal on my draft disqualifying corns, I had a hell of a time walking from the chauffeur opened car door to the front door held open by the doorman of the building which housed one of my penthouses, that was a difficult time, that war with Vietnam, which the US won.”

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dom the Patron Saint of Tranneries. Lookin out for the little guys with little guys, or chopped off little guys.

Nothing at all like this. My thought is that maybe a period of several months of this not running rampant might be able to teach everyone involved to just chill the fuck out a bit. It would be very easy (lazy) to just throw infractions around at everyone involved with it, but all that does is make people defensive.

I ultimately don't really care what the result is, but I know that keeping it segregated will improve the forum as a whole, and that just punishing Vanessa for being one part (albeit the larger part) of the problem is faggotry. So I'm trying this approach.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Nothing at all like this. My thought is that maybe a period of several months of this not running rampant might be able to teach everyone involved to just chill the fuck out a bit. It would be very easy (lazy) to just throw infractions around at everyone involved with it, but all that does is make people defensive.

I ultimately don't really care what the result is, but I know that keeping it segregated will improve the forum as a whole, and that just punishing Vanessa for being one part (albeit the larger part) of the problem is faggotry. So I'm trying this approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.