Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Report me, maybe that will will do the trick. Oh wait, you tried already. How'd that work out for you, Godless-wonder?

Busting balls, I didn't think you actually did. :)

View attachment 258243

There's the context for whomever is interested. So I tossed up a bogus number up there. BAN HER was your solution? More proof that you not being mod was the best thing. You were a rational and very active poster and that's why I supported your amod candidacy. If you didn't change you'd STILL be a good amod. But you DID change and I'm FAR from the only person to notice that or call you out on that. You absolutely 100% did let it get to your head and it corrupted you, and this incident and the "thought-policing" post moving is evidence of that. Deny yourself into the ground, I could care less but I don't hate you Dom... you just did a shit job at modding.

You realize it is YOU who think I'd be worth calling at all to get so rustled over this. I'm not famous. I never will be. Again, no one gives a shit and I bet if that number was left up instead of removed by your typical over-reactionary style of modding the person on the receiving end of that number MAY have gotten 2 texts tops from some trolls. They would have been WTF'd by the incident, had an odd story to tell to their spouse or friend or 2 and that would've been the absolute extent of it because It would have been buried in the annals of this thread which no one will ever reread again.

But that (quoting you here) ENRAGED you? How sad.

For the 3rd time: NO. ONE. CARES.
Post more shit that will start flame wars where they dont belong and I will report you. Otherwise, shut the fuck up faggot.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Report me, maybe that will will do the trick. Oh wait, you tried already. How'd that work out for you, Godless-wonder?

Busting balls, I didn't think you actually did. :)

View attachment 258243

There's the context for whomever is interested. So I tossed up a bogus number up there. BAN HER was your solution? More proof that you not being mod was the best thing. You were a rational and very active poster and that's why I supported your amod candidacy. If you didn't change you'd STILL be a good amod. But you DID change and I'm FAR from the only person to notice that or call you out on that. You absolutely 100% did let it get to your head and it corrupted you, and this incident and the "thought-policing" post moving is evidence of that. Deny yourself into the ground, I could care less but I don't hate you Dom... you just did a shit job at modding.

You realize it is YOU who think I'd be worth calling at all to get so rustled over this. I'm not famous. I never will be. Again, no one gives a shit and I bet if that number was left up instead of removed by your typical over-reactionary style of modding the person on the receiving end of that number MAY have gotten 2 texts tops from some trolls. They would have been WTF'd by the incident, had an odd story to tell to their spouse or friend or 2 and that would've been the absolute extent of it because It would have been buried in the annals of this thread which no one will ever reread again.

But that (quoting you here) ENRAGED you? How sad.

For the 3rd time: NO. ONE. CARES.

You should have been banned for it along with the rest of your lunacy. You're an unstable idiot that is clearly seeking attention from people on a forum with a fair number of other lunatics. It was enraging because some poor fucker getting calls from the type of crazies that would be chasing after your brand of crazy but thinking they were actually you - because you have zero fucking empathy towards anyone but yourself - is the exact sort of shit that mods should be cracking down on.

When you hear those stories of crazy people on the internet doing insane things: You are what comes to mind as a part of such a story. If you think that cracking down on that is overstepping: I don't give a shit, because you are the last person that anyone should be listening to when it comes to anything when rational decisions.

Anyone that doubts this need only to look at yet another attention-whoring glamour shot being used as your avatar.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Loss, you're still here? Making those really useful, important contributions to the thread as usual?

Shitposting is shitposting. You want quality posts in your shit thread? That's asking a bit much.

1585672781768.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Dude, every post is a battle waiting to be fought, to purify your noble convictions in the fires of conversational war at every turn. To acquiesce to any degree is to be dead inside and turned over to communism. Only through the journey into the darkest of trolling assholes can the honed sword of truth light the way. You're either on board or you're one of the mainstream braindead zombies. Get rekt

This whole battle has inspired me to action!

I can think of a couple people worthy of such a gift...

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Before Dom comes in to roast me for being crazy
bushs-roll-that-beautiful-bean-footage-12657660.png

with the rest of your lunacy.
You're an unstable idiot
your brand of crazy
When you hear those stories of crazy people on the internet doing insane things: You are what comes to mind
you are the last person that anyone should be listening to when it comes to anything when rational decisions.
giphy (3).gif

You think I'm here for attention but I've been here since n00ws and whether you believe that fact or not is irrelevant; it's true. The people who have been here since that time believe it based on evidence and how I post and what I know about this forum. I wasn't always the most active user throughout the years so I definitely have gaps in what I do or don't know but... yup. Been here for 20+ years so you can put a lid on the "You're here for attention" spiel. I "came here" for Everquest. The forum, much like myself, changed a whole bunch throughout the years... that's all that has happened. I've admitted to attention whoring in the past. People can change Dom... you're living proof of that too. Thanks for stepping down.

Post more shit that will start flame wars where they dont belong and I will report you.
PeskyCircularBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

Shitposting is shitposting.
Well, yeah, I can't argue that! /tips hat

You want quality posts in your shit thread? That's asking a bit much.
Didn't ask for them, no, but I'm glad we seem to agree you offer no quality here. I was just making an observation Loss. No more and no less :)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you weren't trying to make shit hard for whomever owned that phone number, you would have just posted some random fucking number that wouldn't go through, but you posted a specific number in your area IIRC. So from a mod's perspective: The crazy religious narcissist tranny on the forums is trying to get the obsessed fools that chase after him to call someone else.

You're so far up your own ass that you can't understand just how unstable you appear to be to the forum, and you give so little fucks about anyone other than yourself that you can't see why dragging someone(s) outside of the forum into your orbit is too fucking far. The line was drawn when you went that far, and looking back at it: I am genuinely annoyed that all you got was a verbal warning.

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ This fucking guy

If you weren't trying to make shit hard for whomever owned that phone number, you would have just posted some random fucking number that wouldn't go through, but you posted a specific number in your area IIRC.
I don't know whose # it was because it was my number with one number off. You assumed shit as usual and were/are Captain Wrong Dom Silver as usual. You thought I was trying to make someone's life difficult and that just wasn't the case and yes, I wanted to make it look believable by having a real RVA area code... A 555 number wouldn't have had that impact. Trying to make it look believable but it being just slightly off isn't a stretch coming from a tranny LoL

So from an anal retentive mod's perspective: The crazy religious narcissist tranny on the forums is trying to get the obsessed fools that chase after him to call someone else.
What the hell does being religious or a tranny have to do with your assumed motives of me posting a faux phone number? The narcissist on the forums is all you had to say to make it make sense. I have admitted my narcissism btw. Damn me for knowing and admitting I'm intelligent, musically talented, interesting, attractive, OOAK, and (sometimes) amusing. Denying those things about myself is lying to myself if it's coming from me, and being an edgelord jackass not in touch with reality coming from you.

Look at my old "pal" Hodj. I couldn't stand his presence and I'm grateful that he's gone but if he himself says he's intelligent and funny, he's NOT WRONG. Is that egotistical, or just factual? I know my strengths and know my weaknesses. That's what being honest with oneself is all about and to repeat, I simply KNOW I'm intelligent, musically talented, interesting, attractive, OOAK, and (sometimes) amusing. Ego or just straight honesty? You already know.

you can't understand just how unstable you appear to be to the forum
Several people here who are unbiased and have actually read my posts know you won't find a more rational, down-to-earth tranny around. I've gotten 0 infractions and have been very loyal to this forum. I'm quite the stable genius haha. You can call that my ego at play but it's just what it is. I have asked you and others like Punko who just seem to relish in this narrative that I'm this insane person who posts irrational shit constantly to provide evidence via quotes of what I've said and yet all I get in return is a pile of this:

Idiots said:

Well, look, just trust us! We're not going to quote her, but she totally said some crazy shit! She's crazy!
That doesn't fly and the people that know, know that.

you can't see why dragging someone(s) outside of the forum into your orbit is too fucking far.
A guy getting a couple of troll texts (maybe) from random people around the country or possibly ONE call from a genuine anonymous follower who doesn't post but lurks trying to contact me and the dude saying "Um, sorry is this Vanessa's number?" and the guy on the phone saying "No I'm sorry you have the wrong number" is, to YOU... "dragging someone into my orbit" But I'm irrational and a lunatic, right Dom? Ho-lee Shit. You poor, poor man.

I am genuinely annoyed that all you got was a verbal warning.
...and I'm genuinely glad that LLR has more sense than you. My God, you act like I'm famous and this would impact someone's fucking life where they'd have to get a new phone or something you overreacting moron. I've given my real # out to just a few trusted people on here privately. No one is burning up my phone or sharing my #, because, for the 4th damn time: NO. ONE. CARES.

Guy who thinks a poor rando dude would get a slew of calls looking for me but also believes everyone thinks I'm an unstable lunatic. Does that logic make sense to ANYONE here?

ahahahahahaha.jpg

...if the tard-shoe fits

giphy (3).gif

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The forum looks like complete garbage today so I guess I got the 'discouraged' thing going.

You faggot nazis.

• 1Salty

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I want the opinion of assholes but I don’t want to have to sift through ambiguous posts that could be a troll. You can still be a decent asshole in that section by the way, plenty are.

I think we've proved that theory exactly wrong.

"Burn yourself at the stake" is a god damned religious joke. It took exactly zero 'adults' to get offended by that and only one child.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
By the way, this 'discouraged' thing (at least that's what I'm assuming it is, I could be wrong) is interesting.

First of all, it highlights random things in a very odd way. All numbers are highlighted blue. All names are highlighted red (and not the typical red that you're used to seeing on this webzone). Then it uses emotes for something like 1/3 of the words you use. These things combined make it an actual headache to read. I assume that is its intended purpose.

But interestingly, you might find the new word filter enlightening:

The word fuck is translated into: "Johnny53"
The word shit is translated into: 'Khorum"
And the word ass is translated into: "Mario Speedwagon"

None of these three people have ever won Asshat of the year, but Amods seem to have a particular axe to grind.

• 1Picard

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I can't tell if my words have been filtered only on my end, because I'm still discouraged or on y'alls end as well. So I will repeat.

F*kk translates to Jhonny53
Sheeeeet translates to Khorum
And @zz translates to Mario.

• 1Worf

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
In other breaking news, there'a a pandemic about. In case you haven't heard.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
In other breaking news, no one Johnny53ing cares.

Then why did you post?

Go post in the Grown-Up section please. I think you'll find it suits your tastes better. Not only does everyone 'care', but everyone cares A REALLY LOT! You'll absolutely love it.

No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.