Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
1q3n96vy58p41.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Here's the part where I said you're not wrong, but still wrong. Yeah being "transgender" the FAD of it will die off but the rare cases of true transssexuals with GD since birth will always be around because that mental illness is just in the gene pool all over the world somehow. Idk how or why or what; just is.

I think the transtrenders (<-- mind the spelling) will be unfashionable in less time than a century. They WILL be replaced on the oppression train and that's totally fine with me but it won't be fine with the leftist trannies... you say it's transhumanists.. I said it would be furries. Might be a mixture of the two; who really knows.
I'm several pages behind here. I hadn't heard of this concept, though. Saw a Contrapoints video, who I am sure is quite popular around here, about that and it was interesting. And funny, when she tells the "transtrender" "Because you gross me out, bitch" I laughed. But it was interesting to think about, how and why people categorize themselves other demand others adhere to their categories, whether the categories are useful and meaningful or not.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
AngryGerbil,

Your actions in this message (Coronavirus Updates, Important Information, and Ancedotal Experience) are not appropriate:

Vanessa said:
Btw, you're like a hipster evolutionist with this quote, you know that. "I'd tell you about the intricacies of biology and evolution, but you wouldn't understand it!" Not a single thing they talked about was difficult to grasp or offensive to a Christian like me. Just saying.
You're not a very good Christian then.

Actual Christians believe that all life is designed by God which means that COVID19 was designed by God.

If you were able to follow Bret and Heather's discussion, then that means that you already know too much about evolution and that you are an actual heretic.

Please burn yourself at the stake.
We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Vanessa and I slap-fight quite often, but the truth is that I'd probably rather have a beer with Vanessa than with the vast majority of the amods.

The 'Grown-Up Forum' is exactly the opposite of that in my opinion. It is actually the child's forum or the kid-glove section. Khorum used to call it 'Tarrant's Hug-Box'.

I have avoided it like the plague for damn near a decade because I knew what it actually was. I finally stepped foot in there, I am my normal self, and within 2 weeks am shawed.

Fuck that place. I am done with it. I knew I shouldn't have attempted to foray into the kid-glove section but I did it anyway. Never again. That place is the death of the soul.

I hope some people find some value from it. But I will say this, whatever value you people find within the confines of Tarrant's Hug-Box, I promise you that you would find even more value if you put the same effort into a dangerous space rather than a safe space. But hey, that's just like, my opinion man.

Fucking nazi amods. Fuck Tarrant for creating such a weak faggoty place to begin with.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can occasionally take a break from your self righteousness, warrior poet.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
So you admit to running on the warrior poet shit?

giphy.gif

No, I admit that your propagandistic meme has unfortunately taken hold. Well done.

DickTrickle can call me a warrior poet if he wants and I can laugh at it because I know that it has become a meme. But the only reason it was ever a meme is because you didn't like my style in general and you gave it a name, 'warrior poet'. I never gave myself that name, you gave it to me. And you were always wrong about me. You have never understood me and have opted to think the worst of me at every opportunity.

The Grown-Up section has always given me the heeby-jeebys. I had an instinct that told me to stay the fuck away from it because I knew it was actually the Child's-Section. The place where posting things that are even mildly offensive is a ticket to the shaw.

I should have followed my instinct. I went there because I thought I might have something to contribute to the COVID19 discussion. But yeah, I guess I took a jab at Vanessa in the process. Maybe jabs like that are not allowed in a literal hug-box.

Like I said when I begged you to de-mod me, I just want to go back to shitposting with the plebs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The 'shit I ran on' by the way, was not a reference to warrior poet, it was a reference for my general disdain and irreverence in regards to tone-policing... even in the Hug-Box.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No, I admit that your propagandistic meme has unfortunately taken hold. Well done.

DickTrickle can call me a warrior poet if he wants and I can laugh at it because I know that it has become a meme. But the only reason it was ever a meme is because you didn't like my style in general and you gave it a name, 'warrior poet'. I never gave myself that name, you gave it to me. And you were always wrong about me. You have never understood me and have opted to think the worst of me at every opportunity.

The Grown-Up section has always given me the heeby-jeebys. I had an instinct that told me to stay the fuck away from it because I knew it was actually the Child's-Section. The place where posting things that are even mildly offensive is a ticket to the shaw.

I should have followed my instinct. I went there because I thought I might have something to contribute to the COVID19 discussion. But yeah, I guess I took a jab at Vanessa in the process. Maybe jabs like that are not allowed in a literal hug-box.

Like I said when I begged you to de-mod me, I just want to go back to shitposting with the plebs.
Warrior poet is a compliment inside of a joke, I told you that but you do more writing poems than reading.

You could take a sentence like “He came to the blue door and opened it” and sit there for an entire week debating on what it means that the door is blue.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
American Inventor, Bagel Eater, spick, chink, wop, honkey, wetback.

Can you people even HANDLE the buttons I have just pressed on my keyboard?

How will you 'grown-up' snowflakes ever survive???

Status
Not open for further replies.