Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You can exist.
I do, yes :) I never said I don't... lefty trannies are the ones who cry about "you're denying our existence!" LoL

You should not have power, authority, or influence over others. Especially children.
Already do. I'd love you to explain why the people who are most knowledgeable about a subject should be mum on said subject. That's some illogical reasoning there Nevergone.

As far as children... I've said many times in the past that I find the notion of forcing transsexualism on children who are not legitimately trans deplorable. THAT is child abuse and I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with everyone else who condemns that behavior and the adults who would do this as needing the death penalty. Some of you are, I'm sure, familiar with this anti-trans activist:

2cbbfc6f-5d6d-46fe-8526-acfe0c20ee32-Heyer_Walt.jpg

Walt Heyer: guy who claimed he was trans but saw the error of his ways and is now an activist warning of the dangers of transsexualism.

However, the FACT of the matter is: His grandmother forced him, a non-transsexual, to cross dress when Walt was only like 3 years old, mentally damaging the poor thing for the rest of his life. It's a testament NOT to the dangers of transsexualism, but for FORCING children who aren't trans into this. Look it up if you don't believe me :)

This doesn't, however, acknowledge that actual transsexuals realize ON THEIR OWN that something is wrong with them, and they make it known to their parents that something is out of whack with their gender identity. I'm transgender and always have been. My parents never once forced it on me and never even imagined the concept of transsexualism.

What happens, sadly, is that loving parents who simply want to help their kids no matter what will help their kids be what is comfortable and happy to them which is better than them eating buckshot because their parents WON'T help them, then ignorant fucks will blame the parents of forcing this ideology on their kids. That's fucking evil.

Transsexualism and gender dysphoria is not a desired outcome and should not be encouraged, the same way any other mental disorder or delusion should not be encouraged or facilitated by dominant culture norms and social services.
Transsexualism is who we -are- and Gender Dysphoria is medical diagnosis... it simply -is- . You don't wish it away or pretend it can just disappear. Perhaps what you mean is that social transition is not a desired outcome and guess what? I agree. However, it is, right now currently in 2021 the best treatment for transsexuals and Gender Dysphoria and science, research, and reality dictate that as true. Until we can figure out A) better medication that mitigates/eliminates dysphoria without altering the body via changing the body into the opposite sex (appearance wise at least) via hormones and surgical means B) eliminating gender dysphoria via advance gene therapy or other newer, radical means ... then we're all stuck with trannies transitioning.

Vanessa Vanessa shitting up yet another thread

shocking
My obsessive gimp still being obsessed with me.

Shocking

anyway, I'm not going to use any Tuco items on you
That you assume I care is both hilarious and pathetic too.

Awww what's wrong? Run out of money? It dawn on you what a gimp you are being so obsessed over me? It dawn on you you're just a censorship loving shithead? It dawn on you how pathetic it was to deplete RL money on one person on an internet forum?

All the above perhaps?

if the community wants you gone they should ask for it and I'll support it in any way possible
They don't. If you hate me this much, may I suggest the ignore feature? Oh wait... you actually can't get enough of me... you're just a virtue signaling rere.

Proof:

punkoismygimp 01.jpg

punkoismygimp 02.jpg

Fascinating: In both of my threads, you are the 3rd place in participation. Gimptastic!

The question isn't if this thread is going to the shaw, or if fempenis will have a meltdown, the question is only in which order these events will happen.
I could ask you the same thing: When is the next time you're gonna spend RL money to try and "own" me due to YOU having a meltdown of me destroying you? Gimp, gimp, gimp.

Jealous Punko owned yet again by ol Vanessa... what else is new?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
that's just my response to this entire thread and the idea of Vanessa, and all her bullshit about how based she is and how she owns everyone
I *am* based and I *do* own everyone. Just like I've owned you :)

Hey btw, wanna post some scientific research about transsexualism like I have? That'd be spiffy, guy who claims I don't own anyone.

Yes. I find almost everything she says to be like examining the details of a rare Swiss precision watch. Every damn thing fits together. Tic fucking toc.

I am not sure she realizes this, however. That is a separate question entirely. Does Vanessa understand anything Vanessa says?

A question we should all be asking ourselves in this time of national healing and coming to terms with the reality half of us are very easily gulled.

Nietzsche said "God is Dead". But as Kevin Mutherfucking Sorbo said, "God's Not Dead Part 2."
pb8woOo.gif

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So, my summary of this thread so far...
  1. Vanessa Vanessa posts things in other threads, instinctively a certain cadre of people here focus on going ad hominem crazy about anything said.
  2. Vanessa Vanessa responds to these people, usually half egging them on, normal attention gathering at work
  3. Furry Furry then creates thread because he apparently can't follow said conversation...
  4. Steps 1 and 2 simply move to this thread.
AM I getting it right so far?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
  1. Vanessa Vanessa posts things in other threads, instinctively a certain cadre of people here focus on going ad hominem crazy about anything said.
  2. Vanessa Vanessa responds to these people, usually half egging them on, normal attention gathering at work
  3. Furry Furry then creates thread because he apparently can't follow said conversation...
Nope, it was an attempt to trap Vanessa’s stupidity and the responses of those too dumb to do anything but respond into one easily ignored thread by appealing to the natural tranny need for vanity and attention.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nope, it was an attempt to trap Vanessa’s stupidity and the responses of those too dumb to do anything but respond into one easily ignored thread by appealing to the natural tranny need for vanity and attention.
Well, since the other thread was closed, it’s a good idea.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I do, yes :) I never said I don't... lefty trannies are the ones who cry about "you're denying our existence!" LoL

Already do. I'd love you to explain why the people who are most knowledgeable about a subject should be mum on said subject. That's some illogical reasoning there Nevergone.

As far as children... I've said many times in the past that I find the notion of forcing transsexualism on children who are not legitimately trans deplorable. THAT is child abuse and I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with everyone else who condemns that behavior and the adults who would do this as needing the death penalty. Some of you are, I'm sure, familiar with this anti-trans activist:

View attachment 331021

Walt Heyer: guy who claimed he was trans but saw the error of his ways and is now an activist warning of the dangers of transsexualism.

However, the FACT of the matter is: His grandmother forced him, a non-transsexual, to cross dress when Walt was only like 3 years old, mentally damaging the poor thing for the rest of his life. It's a testament NOT to the dangers of transsexualism, but for FORCING children who aren't trans into this. Look it up if you don't believe me :)

This doesn't, however, acknowledge that actual transsexuals realize ON THEIR OWN that something is wrong with them, and they make it known to their parents that something is out of whack with their gender identity. I'm transgender and always have been. My parents never once forced it on me and never even imagined the concept of transsexualism.

What happens, sadly, is that loving parents who simply want to help their kids no matter what will help their kids be what is comfortable and happy to them which is better than them eating buckshot because their parents WON'T help them, then ignorant fucks will blame the parents of forcing this ideology on their kids. That's fucking evil.

Transsexualism is who we -are- and Gender Dysphoria is medical diagnosis... it simply -is- . You don't wish it away or pretend it can just disappear. Perhaps what you mean is that social transition is not a desired outcome and guess what? I agree. However, it is, right now currently in 2021 the best treatment for transsexuals and Gender Dysphoria and science, research, and reality dictate that as true. Until we can figure out A) better medication that mitigates/eliminates dysphoria without altering the body via changing the body into the opposite sex (appearance wise at least) via hormones and surgical means B) eliminating gender dysphoria via advance gene therapy or other newer, radical means ... then we're all stuck with trannies transitioning.

Shocking

Awww what's wrong? Run out of money? It dawn on you what a gimp you are being so obsessed over me? It dawn on you you're just a censorship loving shithead? It dawn on you how pathetic it was to deplete RL money on one person on an internet forum?

All the above perhaps?

They don't. If you hate me this much, may I suggest the ignore feature? Oh wait... you actually can't get enough of me... you're just a virtue signaling rere.

Proof:

View attachment 331018

View attachment 331019

Fascinating: In both of my threads, you are the 3rd place in participation. Gimptastic!

I could ask you the same thing: When is the next time you're gonna spend RL money to try and "own" me due to YOU having a meltdown of me destroying you? Gimp, gimp, gimp.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Fucker

Log Wizard
I *am* based and I *do* own everyone. Just like I've owned you :)

Hey btw, wanna post some scientific research about transsexualism like I have? That'd be spiffy, guy who claims I don't own anyone.

You work at a gas station and your mom gives you allowance money and you are 41-42 years old. These are facts of your own admission. You wouldn't know science if it ran up to you and kicked your nuts into your tits.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
You work at a gas station and your mom gives you allowance money and you are 41-42 years old. These are facts of your own admission. You wouldn't know science if it ran up to you and kicked your nuts into your tits.
Wait, I thought it was a package picker for Amazon?

Ridas

Pay to play forum

View attachment 331021

Shocking

All the above perhaps?

Proof:

View attachment 331018

View attachment 331019

1611674497708.png

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good thanks. Back on HRT, and got laid off this year so no need to present male anymore.
You should post pics. I know you said you were more scared about coming out to FoH than you were IRL but hey... how confident *are* you?

Of course, you DO see how full of transphobic, truly evil people exist on this forum... it only makes perfect sense why you'd be frightened to come out on here.

...you may just see how utterly thick my skin is too.

Good luck, no matter what you choose to do :) I wish you nothing but strength and happiness regardless, truly. PM me if you ever want to share anything that you'd rather not have the public knowing.

Somewhat right yeah... here's a more accurate breakdown of why this thread exists in this format yet again:

1. My thread (this one) got Hall of Famed, so I had no place to discuss trans shit, and that is perfectly fine. I planted the BIG W flag in this thread over a hundred or so pages ago. The haters got decimated by peer-reviewed research and data, while they were left holding their right-wing SJW dicks in their hands.

2. So I just posted whatever everywhere else like any other poster and the obsessives couldn't stop shitting up every thread I posted in with trans shit. So I'd respond then it would be ME who would get blamed for shitting up threads. Utter clown-world shit... it's hilarious.

You autists cannot call me an attention whore while constantly tagging me and literally being the catalysts for giving me the attention. Case in point Haus: click the links here in this post and see for yourself. These people are fucking nuts.

Ironic since YOU were the one who started a derail by mentioning me here and derailed the GG/SJW thread for 2 pages when I hadn't posted in that thread for over 10 days (link is my last post before you did your thing). But yes, it's me who is fishing for attention, right?

The projection is absolutely stellar Erro, I gotta give you an A+ for it.

3. Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule and Amod Amod who are jealous I'm getting said attention cannot stand the fact I've already had one thread full of my obsessive retards showering me with attention, and now had yet another one building in Screenshots. It's also underhanded censorship to block me from spreading the truth about transsexualism that they absolute hate me doing by tossing this into the shaw instead of keeping the thread where it was created because they know how much more traffic and attention Screenshot threads get vs. Rickshaw threads.

It's okay for *anyone* else to post their non-scientific trans bashing and "opinions" in the GG/SJW thread, and yet as soon as I toss out FACTS, not opinions, I get censored. Clown-world to the hilt. It's not about truth... it's about hate.

I'd invite you to compare postcount vs viewcount of this thread compared to every other thread about a single person... it's not even close... that includes Lori's thread, Johnny's thread, and other legendary threads. LLR is just a pussy for wanting the truth... not just my truth, but actual scientific truth... to be buried as much as possible.

...so here we are.

Wait, I thought it was a package picker for Amazon?
You, Sevens, are just as retarded as Fucker for believing him.

Hey Fucker (LoL, a retard named himself "Fucker" on a forum), feel free to quote me where I said I work at a gas station and that my mother gives me allowance money (I *am* 42, however... you got ONE thing correct here... well done)... since, as you falsely claim: These are facts of your own admission.

You won't because you can't because you're a Godless, low-IQ liar hahaha.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh and lastly, I probably have Covid (getting tested tomorrow) so all you evil, Godless souls can feel free to wish me death here in this thread. I won't take it as suicide directive since just "dying" isn't suicide.

1...2...3... go, evil ones... let the hate flow.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Down vitamins (E, B12, C, D) along with Magnesium and Great Tea Extract. Drink as much water as you can. Sleep as much as you can. Get a finger cuff to monitor blood oxygen levels and call a doctor if it falls below 92. You should be fine, just don't expect to have much energy for a while.

Also, shut up faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.