Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This could be the rock upon which I build my church, come to think of it.

It's in screenshots where my thread was originally until butthurt and jealous people (like Boozecube and Zyyz) that got owned by me in a battle of wits, logic and evidence moved it to the Rickshaw where it got less views.
Can you explain your journey to becoming a transracial tranny?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yup... time to bust out some new nudes
good bye GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
what an actual fuck is that avatar?
Isn't there a rule against gore?

y.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard

It's in screenshots where my thread was originally until butthurt and jealous people (like Boozecube and Zyyz) that got owned by me in a battle of wits, logic and evidence moved it to the Rickshaw where it got less views.
Can we please get this moved to the rickshaw again so maybe it will get all butt hurt and rage quit again

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard

You never owned anyone. You are too stupid to know that. Also, you got curb stomped by FOLER of all people and left the forum forever, remember that?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^

My loyal fans, posting minutes apart from each other. I dragged the ever-living shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit out of everyone that entered my thread. That's why it was so entertaining and racked up the most views of any lone individual on this forum by MILES.

Jealousy is an ugly color, but you guys wear it well.

Also, you got curb stomped by FOLER of all people and left the forum forever, remember that?
Yeah, I remember... that happened sometime between never and nope iirc.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Summing up Manessa:

Is a man, thinks clown makeup turns him into a woman.
Thinks he is a conservative, is a flaming liberal.
Thinks he's black, is white.
Thinks he's smart, but my neighbor's dog has taken shits smarter than him.
Thinks it is ok to turn young boys into trannies.

Ask yourselves, is this the mind of a rational human being?

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Summing up Manessa:

Is a man, thinks clown makeup turns him into a woman.
Thinks he is a conservative, is a flaming liberal.
Thinks he's black, is white.
Thinks he's smart, but my neighbor's dog has taken shits smarter than him.
Thinks it is ok to turn young boys into trannies.

As yourselves, is this the mind of a rational human being?
So Vanessa is... Shaun King?
Dox confirmed.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
rrfrfrfee.jpg

Yes, as anyone that actually knows me in real life can attest, this is totally, 100% true. The anonymous guy on a forum who literally goes by the username Fucker nailed it... I am dead to rights. I am a dumb white liberal male who falsely thinks I'm a smart black conservative that wears makeup that turns me into a woman because boys need to be turned into trannies.

you-got-me.gif

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa you get those melanin injections or is that your woke filter?
My DNA got unlocked on the 21st of December and I came to realize I was actually a strong, black woman. Factual info.

...and I got a LOT to say to you straight white males!

82f223982aca1519cce3682687d7d19f.gif

• 3Harrow
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 329583

Yes, as anyone that actually knows me in real life can attest, this is totally, 100% true. The anonymous guy on a forum who literally goes by the username Fucker nailed it... I am dead to rights. I am a dumb white liberal male who falsely thinks I'm a smart black conservative that wears makeup that turns me into a woman because boys need to be turned into trannies.

View attachment 329585
First honest thing you have ever said

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dragging you guys here since I already stated I wasn't going to derail the SJW thread, and my word is gold. I haven't made a juggernaut of a post like this in a bit! Haha. Good times.

You don't win by saying I won, you win when they say "I lost", "you win", or the give up.
I agree that I don't win by saying I won, but I disagree with the latter part. Hardheads like Phaz, Mario, Zyyz, Hodj, Sevens and a plethora of others who deny reality will never do that. What's happened is that I've linked, over and over, the facts on certain things and you have willfully ignorant people who will never accept it. I didn't win by just saying I won... I did a helluva job debating my case in my thread a couple years ago and it still stands. Now does anyone give a shit to look or care? No, probably not, and that's fine. I won not by merely stating it; not by mere narcissism blowing my sails here... I won because I decimated ignorance over a long stretch with facts that align with reality and scientific study and research that I have linked and shared. Deep down those who participated know it, but... they're bad faith people, dishonest, hateful, and choose distortion over clarity.

You have not won anything, Vanessa Vanessa . All you have done, and do, is make yourself look like a narcissistic troll who cares more about talking about "how right" or "how smart" they, or how "stupid" the other people are, then they do abut proving whatever they are trying to say.
This is exactly how it feels when you guys tell a crazy leftist who says there are more than 2 biological sexes than Male and Female, fyi. You guys come off as narcissistic, trolling and hateful to them. The thing is, they are wrong and you are right and you know it and it's like no matter how much you beat it over their heads, they remain willfully ignorant on a topic. When I tell you guys "hey, gender dysphoria is a real, debilitating mental illness, it affects a very very small population of people, there are biological differences people can accurately track to determine who is transgender and who is not, and that transitioning is a positive, viable treatment for transssexuals that suffer from gender dysphoria" I'm not trying to gaslight you, lie to you, or push my beliefs on you... it is simply reality. Same thing with you guys and a leftist saying there are 36 genders or whatever. Exact same feeling.

A bit more complex, but still pretty simple and scientifically verifiable and I have shown that repeatedly.

Also, don't accuse me of dog piling on you, I haven't and I am not.
I meant 'you' or 'y'all' (whichever word I actually used) dogpiled in the general sense. I can't separate who, for literally over 100 pages jumped in and dogpiled me... that's lunacy. For the record, I have no beef with you TBT and appreciate you.

There is nothing to win here, ever. The best way to ensure you don't lose if by providing the links every. fucking. time. Not by saying "I win" but by arguing the point better, smarter, more persistently, and by defeating the words and not just by insulting the speaker.

If you truly care about what you say, and are not just trolling for you own satisfaction, then fight the fight and post the links...
Every.
Fucking.
Time.
I care about reality and truth, yes. No lie.

So the only way to "win" is every time I rebut illogical and wrong worldviews to post a link to a source that refutes it? That's obnoxious for one but I have done that. The post I made that preceded the post that I'm quoting here RIGHT NOW had a link buried in it to another link where I fought the fight and posted the links as you recommended. LoL? To be clear as glass, it is here ---> o Has links. Now are people actually going to click it and give a shit? Maybe, maybe not. But you can't say "you're wrong about x y z" when I'm actually not and have provided evidence why my worldview is more in line with reality. That's what certain people do, and it's their right to do it, but they're complete idiots and willfully ignorant.

Otherwise all you are doing is trolling for reactions
Like most of this forum? LoL

There is no winning here, there is only levels of participation.
Sounds like you're just saying "Either be on our team or fuck off". Well, I'll stick with being similar to Breathless Mahoney. What side are you on? "The side I'm always on. Mine"

a1f40eea889e3340f8606ca1ec1070d7.jpg

(and yes I assumed your gender and dont really care if I got it wrong).
/cringe

But the world famous tranny seems to think "winning" on here is some super great accomplishment.
I'm not world famous and I don't think winning on here is some great accomplishment... it's just what I do.

Oh well I guess even the sad dregs of society need something to keep them going.
I Participate for the simple fact that I am bored or there is a lull in my day.
^ Lmao

Can we please get this moved to the rickshaw again so maybe it will get all butt hurt and rage quit again
If you keep pwning us and winning soooo much, why are you the one who got all butt hurt (besides all the dick you take up there) and rage quit?
I wasn't THAT butthurt... just telling it like it is. I (nor anyone) do not enjoy getting rickshawed for bias. I broke no rules and LLR knows it so I said auf wiedersehen for a several months. Then shortly after I left, George Floyd got killed and all of 2020s hell broke loose. I came back because a) I just may always come back unless LLR chooses to ban me for no good reason because... just like in life with a spotless criminal record... I obey the rule of law (at least to a civilized degree haha) and b) I was really wondering how you all were handling the madness of 2020.

I think many of you are Godless, hateful, racist, homophobic, transphobic maggots to be blunt but I also think many of you are incredibly amusing, intelligent, good people who just want simply to laugh and game, have important shit to say about politics and society, and this is the best forum I've ever been with, and I've been with many, and still am. This is the tits for expression, ease of use, options, a full-time staff who handles shit daily... I could go on. But yeah... the beautiful thing of getting an open forum with such freedom is that it also gives wretches like you, Sevens, a platform and I'm okay with that. I never once have reported you, tried to block or censor you, or tell you what you can and can't do... or anyone like you, because I respect freedom as a far-rightwing individual.

Boy, I haven't made a post like this in a bit... just didn't have the desire to since both my thread ascended and this thread was created by some goofball. No time like the present!

Since the poll closed, I guess the majority of people DO understand what I post... it just has a slightly fempeen bias to it~

unnamed.gif

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
When I tell you guys "hey, gender dysphoria is a real, debilitating mental illness, it affects a very very small population of people, there are biological differences people can accurately track to determine who is transgender and who is not, and that transitioning is a positive, viable treatment for transssexuals that suffer from gender dysphoria" I'm not trying to gaslight you, lie to you, or push my beliefs on you... it is simply reality.

I'm honestly just asking, and not setting you up, or anything like that. Is that how you see yourself?

I completely agree with you, if thats your thoughts, except I wouldn't call it a mental illness. Because, like you said, it's not treated with psychoactive drugs, it's treated by becoming the other sex. My favorite professor in college was a lesbian, and she told me how she just never felt right dating/having sex with guys, and it wasn't until college she realized she was gay.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm honestly just asking, and not setting you up, or anything like that. Is that how you see yourself?

I completely agree with you, if thats your thoughts, except I wouldn't call it a mental illness. Because, like you said, it's not treated with psychoactive drugs, it's treated by becoming the other sex. My favorite professor in college was a lesbian, and she told me how she just never felt right dating/having sex with guys, and it wasn't until college she realized she was gay.
she waited until college to choose to be gay?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.