Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
it also leaked in the atheism thread, and in the shaw dicksucking competition thread

do you think we need 3+ threads with this kind of drivel? besides its own thread?

goddamn this place is reflecting society way too much if you do
I'm glad the people who run this joint aren't as stupid as you. Listen dunce: When I merely *exist* and post on topic shit in appropriate threads and people just like YOU focus on it and an argument ensues, you run up to the thread and blame me for it. No nimrod, it's the obsessive trolls who cannot get over my identity and folks like Lanx know what the deal is. I know its difficult to accept that you're low IQ and I've been shitting on you for years and you can't stand it, but its people like YOU who make threads shitty regarding the "problem".

Try the Morgan Freeman thing with me Punko (and others) How do you stop racism? Stop talking about it. Same thing. How do we not have retards getting triggered over a tranny here posting her opinions on things like Religion, TV shows, politics, BLM retards in the world etc etc... stop talking about it. I'm doing my part to not inject tranny shit all over the place but YOU and others like you aren't doing YOUR part of shutting the fuck up. The jokes old. Move on, you shirt/watch worshipping cuck.

Jesus settle down.

Here's a post I made almost two years ago.

I sure as hell wasn't the most prescient on this. We've known about the real and fake trannies for a long ass time and how society codling the trenders is bad for literally everyone.

It's your acting like only you gets it and nobody else understand that makes everyone roll their eyes.
K, like I said, I have no quarrel with you and like you... you're one of the better posters here, but 03/17 vs 08/19 with how quick things change on the tranny front is a wide gap mein freund. For example, the Brown University study on ROGD that was so "controversial" (the leftist freaked over it being released and tried to censor it, remember?) was 08/18 release.

Quote from the page: "On Aug. 22, 2018, Brown University published a news story detailing a research article in the journal PLOS ONE on "rapid-onset gender dysphoria."

Fuck off, its you and your people that perpetuate this shit.
You're just as offensively stupid as Punko. They aren't "my people", drool pool.

He claims to be some religious conservative but i'm thinking more of a wolf in sheep's clothing.
^ ..and that's why. Your mind cannot grasp anything other than "tranny bad" in the same light as Orange Man Bad leftists. Know why? Because you're just as stupid and incapable of nuance as the radical left that you seem to hate. Same cloth you were cut from... different shape though... equally as unintelligent.

It reminded me of this 4 chan meme, and it also validates why people like @Mrs. Haus over Tranbo Steve, women are women effortlessly. Men and women will never be the same, they will never be equal and for some reason people forget that this statement of fact isn't a bad thing, it's not demeaning, it's not sexist, it's fact. A mentally ill faggot can put on a dress, bolt on some titties, go Wu-Tang on their twig and berries and no matter how much they try they will never be anything more than a mentally ill faggot, instead women are women because that is how nature intended.
Only thing you're wrong about is the faggot part... there is no correlation between homosexuality and transgenderism but regardless of that fact... the thing is BoozeDunce, you and I agree on many things but your elephant in the room problem is that you have a tendency to be just as radical and frenzied and stoking the flames as the radicals on the left and have ZERO nuance and critical thinking about you... that's why I call you the right-wing SJW. Zero tact. Just frenzied bullshit propaganda built on a dark soil of depression and hate.

What's wrong with whore?
A lot apparently because that was the word that Facebook gave me a 30 day jail sentence for calling someone who literally was defending sex workers as a respectable means of income. Only a whore would defend other whores, amirite? Degenerates... I swear.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
pfft.jpg

Same deal with me Izo Izo ...dunno who. Doesn't really matter. Just another individual getting rustled over my egotistical self-back-pat after being gone for 5 days and coming back and replying to folks.

It's like... HOLY SHIT THERE WAS A LONG POST IN A THREAD

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 348919

Same deal with me Izo Izo ...dunno who. Doesn't really matter. Just another individual getting rustled over my egotistical self-back-pat after being gone for 5 days and coming back and replying to folks.

It's like... HOLY SHIT THERE WAS A LONG POST IN A THREAD

View attachment 348924

Leaking trannies are a danger to the environment due to releasing toxic fluids.

This is why they are best contained.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Leaking trannies are a danger to the environment due to releasing toxic fluids.

This is why they are best contained.
hmm.jpg

Just imagine BEING Punko... a literal virgin that measures his life worth on material possessions, but harboring a transgender fascination... so much so he actually spent hundreds of dollars on a public message board forum just to silence/shame a tranny that embarrassed him years ago on the same forum. Yikes!

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 348955

Just imagine BEING Punko... a literal virgin that measures his life worth on material possessions, but harboring a transgender fascination... so much so he actually spent hundreds of dollars on a public message board forum just to silence/shame a tranny that embarrassed him years ago on the same forum. Yikes!

So your meds are supressing your anger today, or are you quitting again later this week?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ Notice, no denial of what I said... he knows it's 100% true and that's just... well...

Kinda sad huh boys?

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You know literally nothing about me, besides that I own nicer things then you.

Such a burn.
"My retort to being called out as a literal virgin that measures his life worth on material possessions is to reply to said post by highlighting the fact that I do indeed measure my life worth by material possessions while hopefully handwaving my lack of sexual experience away"

Just Punko kinda logic here guys... he's fine. Totally.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
"My retort to being called out as a literal virgin that measures his life worth on material possessions is to reply to said post by highlighting the fact that I do indeed measure my life worth by material possessions while hopefully handwaving my lack of sexual experience away"

Just Punko kinda logic here guys... he's fine. Totally.

I have a nice family, my property is my own, I have a good job, and I'm in good health. Which of these applies to you again?

The fact that I'm not a (sexual) degenerate like you also implies that I'm not willing to go into much detail about the things I truly consider important.

Hope this gives you some insight in the posting behavior of people that aren't complete loons. Must be hard to process for someone that craves attention.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Every single one applies to me. I have a nice family, my property is my own, I have a good job, and I'm in good health too.

You're still a virgin who clings to material possessions as if that's the measure of a man that spent RL money to try and silence and censor a tranny that hurt your feelings online years ago. I know it's true. You know it's true. Others are just disgusted with BOTH of us going back and forth frankly and this may get us both Rickshawed at worst or just post moved at best, but they at least know that I'm right on all this. You're a gimp. Period.

• 1Faggotry

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is that your nice job orderpicking at a gas station?

Is the family the woman with underage girl which you lured into your place, without informing her about your feminine penis?

Did you buy that property through your self-admitted "poor life choices"?

That good health is your ever increasing chance to join the 41%? Or the fine prospects your aging bolt on tits body offers?

Not even you can be stupid enough to think anyone is buying your lies.

Anyway, I'm going to test-drive a new car, will keep you updated.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
False... you're lying. Such clownworldness.

Is the family the woman with underage girl which you lured into your place, without informing her about your feminine penis?
No, it's not and you're lying about the circumstances of that situation.

No, I inherited what I have in conjunction with working.

That's the catch..... people know me here; I have RL friends who used to post here. Folks know: I don't lie and I'm everything I say I am. YOU, my gimp, are the liar. Enjoy your material wealth heh~

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What specifically is it you do for a living, V? Also why is guesing gas station worker the same as lying? Non-native speakers wants to know.

Fucker

Log Wizard

That good health is your ever increasing chance to join the 41%? Or the fine prospects your aging bolt on tits body offers?

Anyway, I'm going to test-drive a new car, will keep you updated.
As of a few months ago, he was an order picker at Amazon.

I forgot about the imaginary woman he misled and her daughter. He clearly has a thing for (much) younger females, thus the fantasy about dating a woman who had a young daughter. As we all have seen, he's as passable as a shit house, so his story about leading on a woman who thought he was a woman is pure laughable fantasy.

Manessa hasn't inherited anything. He lives in a tiny craphouse apartment and gets an allowance from his mother who also bought him a car and bought him his cow udders...I mean fake tits.

These are all things Manessa told us directly.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What specifically is it you do for a living, V? Also why is guesing gas station worker the same as lying? Non-native speakers wants to know.
I'm sorry some shithead ghosted you... I think you're a terrible person Izo but I still kinda like you, you know.

But as I'm typing this, I see Fucker's completely bullshit post about me and, guess what....

THIS line of posting is what drives LLR and mods nuts. You raging cucks cannot keep your obsession with me in check. They can't discipline the lot of you, so I get the brunt of the anger.

• 1Faggotry

Fucker

Log Wizard
That's the catch..... people know me here; I have RL friends who used to post here. Folks know: I don't lie and I'm everything I say I am. YOU, my gimp, are the liar. Enjoy your material wealth heh~
You don't have friends. You know no one IRL who posts or ever posted here. No one here believes these weak 2nd grade excuses you manufacture.

As for the lies, you are all lies. You are both too stupid and brain damaged to realize it.

What is the tally do far? Let's make a list:

You claim to be a conservative, yet by your own admitted actions are a liberal.
You claim to be religious, but your own very public lifestyle is against every single religion known to mankind.
You claim to be staunchly heterosexual, but you admitted to sucking cock and loving it.
Also, you claim to be not a woman and sometimes claim to be a woman in order to get laid. Your current thing is to not be a woman, but why do you dress like one and think you are as pretty as one?

I've said this before, but NONE of core beliefs line up with your actions. NOT A SINGLE one. You have achieved 100% hypocrisy against your own self.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's almost like... really evil and shitty people lie about others... wow!

Good luck with this trainwreck mods. I'll be here, ready to get the brunt of the fury because retards exist. Fun times.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm sorry some shithead ghosted you... I think you're a terrible person Izo but I still kinda like you, you know.

But as I'm typing this, I see Fucker's completely bullshit post about me and, guess what....

THIS line of posting is what drives LLR and mods nuts. You raging cucks cannot keep your obsession with me in check. They can't discipline the lot of you, so I get the brunt of the anger.
No worries, I’m good. Just can’t post in most of the forum.

So what is it you do for a living, specifically - if gas station worker is a lie?

Sure, it’ll all be moved. In the olden days the weekend was for shitposting. Lanx Lanx might swoop in earlier though, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.