Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I find it funny that Vanessa Vanessa thinks that us replying to him is some obsession...it's more like when most people see a car wreck and slow down to gawk at the spectacle. Or like if you were to find a deformed animal in the wild, you are just curious how something so utterly deformed could survive. Trust me tranny boi, no one is obsessed with you, we are more just curious of how such a degenerate, worthless, lying, hypocritical piece of shit such as you exist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Trust me tranny boi, no one is obsessed with you
pitiful.jpg

Fucker

Log Wizard
And your point? it is 6 am on a saturday and I am reading up on the nights post.
I responded to your post and marked some as "faggot" because well that is what you are.
And in truth, the posts I marked with Faggotry were nothing but flat out lies you get what you deserve
Or when he says we are transphobic...lel. No one here gives Porkchap shit except maybe Izo and only then not so much. Or maybe another person on this thread who switches gears on things but is also honest with themself and others about it but also happens to be a useful poster.

But yet Manessa is combative and it's our fault and does neural ping pong because he doesn't know south from north on any given day.

Manessa is living proof that you shouldn't let your kid drink Drano.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No worries, I’m good. Just can’t post in most of the forum.

So what is it you do for a living, specifically - if gas station worker is a lie?

Sure, it’ll all be moved. In the olden days the weekend was for shitposting. Lanx Lanx might swoop in earlier though, who knows.
i ignore the shaw, so no

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No worries, I’m good. Just can’t post in most of the forum.

So what is it you do for a living, specifically - if gas station worker is a lie?

Sure, it’ll all be moved. In the olden days the weekend was for shitposting. Lanx Lanx might swoop in earlier though, who knows.
He is an Amazon warehouse worker.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And your point?
"And your point bro!? When you call us obsessed with you and I deny it but then you post actual screenshots of me obsessively reacting to everything you posted since the last time I obsessively went over your posts and reacted to them, well that's clearly not being obsessed!"

You're another in a long, long line of people who waltz in this thread and get demolished Sevens. Been demolishing you for years, but you've been extra persistent to get to the front of the class here lately for -some reason- ???

He is an Amazon warehouse worker.
Very very close to accurate. Past tense.

I will gladly admit what is true when people get shit right about me. Until then... enjoy thy drags, if that's one way to put it.

Sevens

Log Wizard
"And your point bro!? When you call us obsessed with you and I deny it but then you post actual screenshots of me obsessively reacting to everything you posted since the last time I obsessively went over your posts and reacted to them, well that's clearly not being obsessed!"

You're another in a long, long line of people who waltz in this thread and get demolished Sevens. Been demolishing you for years, but you've been extra persistent to get to the front of the class here lately for -some reason- ???

Very very close to accurate. Past tense.

I will gladly admit what is true when people get shit right about me. Until then... enjoy thy drags, if that's one way to put it.
Oh nos! I got pwned by the tranny boi, what ever shall I do

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh nos! I got pwned by the tranny boi, what ever shall I do

He's been calling me a virgin, you better take care, he might call your mom fat.

Oh what a glorious age, where we have people with tits and a penis that are about as clever as a 13 year old.

Sevens

Log Wizard
He's been calling me a virgin, you better take care, he might call your mom fat.

Oh what a glorious age, where we have people with tits and a penis that are about as clever as a 13 year old.
He called me fat, I am so devastated by his insults. I mean what a rapier whit to come up with the insult of calling someone a bit over weight "fat"
I dont think I will ever recover.

Also isnt being a virgin a good think if you are unmarried? Doesnt the bible teach that premarital sex is a sin and you will burn in hell for it?
But now he tries to use it as an insult against you? Does he want you to sin so he wont be alone when he winds up in hell?

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You have no idea how the left won the culture war of you believe this
You and Ritley's response to me tells me 1 of 2 things... you tell me which it is because I honestly don't know.

1) Y'all are the exact knuckledraggers I'm talking about and do not understand sarcasm
2) Y'all are smart but have NO IDEA what I think and what side I'm on

Sevens

Log Wizard
You and Ritley's response to me tells me 1 of 2 things... you tell me which it is because I honestly don't know.

1) Y'all are the exact knuckledraggers I'm talking about and do not understand sarcasm
2) Y'all are smart but have NO IDEA what I think and what side I'm on
We KNOW what side you are on.
You claim to be a religious conservative and yet everything about you shows you are not. You are a wolf in sheep' clothing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is result illuminating. I feel like you guys are on the verge of a breakthrough. Keep doing the work!

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.