Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Side note, but the whole X-Men/"insert victim group here" metaphor is terrible. If people were born with the ability to shoot lazerbeams out of their eyes, or read minds, or move objects with a thought, or etc etc. damn right I'd want them to be registered and tracked by the government - that's not like being born into a minority group, it's like being born with a fucking rocket launcher attached to your arm.

What about if you were born with a genetic disposition of having increased aggression decreased empathy and lower IQs.

Should we register and track people like that?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Are you pro gun control too? I'm not trying to turn this into a political discussion, just curious.

TBH even that I think is an invalid comparison.

The powers of someone like Magneto, or Lazerbeam Eyes (forgot his name), are on a whole other level compared to a handgun or a rifle, in terms of sheer destructive potential. They're more comparable to something like a rocket launcher or a grenade, at the very least, except that at least anyone can pick up and throw a grenade, while the X-Men are randomly born with their powers.

I imagine only the tiniest minority of the most ardent gun rights supporters would say that a small, randomly selected group of people should be allowed to run around with grenades in their backpack 24/7 from early childhood, unsupervised and unregulated.

What about if you were born with a genetic disposition of having increased aggression decreased empathy and lower IQs.

Should we register and track people like that?

Come on, that comparison is just as bad as the comparison to gay people.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The powers of someone like Magneto, or Lazerbeam Eyes (forgot his name), are on a whole other level compared to a handgun or a rifle, in terms of sheer destructive potential. They're more comparable to something like a rocket launcher or a grenade, at the very least, except that at least anyone can pick up and throw a grenade, while the X-Men are randomly born with their powers.

I imagine only the tiniest minority of the most ardent gun rights supporters would say that a small, randomly selected group of people should be allowed to run around with grenades in their backpack 24/7 from early childhood, unsupervised and unregulated.

Is that a "Yes"? I'm going to take that as a yes.

I'm sure most supporters of freedom would say that people should be trusted with that bag of grenades until they prove they can't be. So cyclops would be fine, but Magneto would not be.

But I'm not going to argue the point. If you want to, we can take it to the guns thread.

Azrayne

I'm sure most supporters of freedom would say that people should be trusted with that bag of grenades until they prove they can't be. So cyclops would be fine, but Magneto would not be.

But I'm not going to argue the point. If you want to, we can take it to the guns thread.

So you'd be cool with kids running around who could potentially be carrying a bag of grenades (or, for that matter, a nuke) and decide, in a fit of childish anger, to set one off? Or perhaps they don't decide at all, they just can't control their powers properly. Little Cyclops loses control for some reason, or he gets into a fight and isn't thinking clearly because he's a 13 year old, and boom - the classroom(school? city?) is a smoking ruin.

What about the mentally ill, or the straight up evil? What do you think happens when ISIS recruit Wolverine? Or when a schizophrenic hobo develops the ability to shoot fireballs out of his hands?

should be trusted with that bag of grenades until they prove they can't be.

Except people aren't randomly born with or without access to grenades. Even if there were no restrictions on explosives, access to them is available to all and comes as part of the wider social contract. X-Men are born randomly as a tiny part of the population with massively variable levels of power. You have no idea who you're trusting or what you're trusting them with unless you make an active effort to find out.

Is there an upper limit on this trust at all? I mean again, what if we weren't talking about grenades, but nukes? There are X-Men who's superpowers could be equated with a nuke in terms of destructive potential - you think society would survive with them running around?

Then of course there are those like Professor X who have no direct destructive potential, but could be used to eg. totally destroy the concept of personal privacy, or trash the global economy or political scene in an hour.

Given human nature, it seems almost certain to me that without strict countermeasures, the emergence of such individuals would result in civilization devolving into warring states ruled by demi-God mutants in a matter of years unless efforts were taken to counteract that.

There is no technological weapon which is comparable because no matter what weapon your enemy gets, you can generally get one too. There's a roughly equal footing. It doesn't work that way for superpowers.

Nope, I don't think it's a valid comparison, not gonna go there.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So you'd be cool with kids running around who could potentially be carrying a bag of grenades (or, for that matter, a nuke) and decide, in a fit of childish anger, to set one off? Or perhaps they don't decide at all, they just can't control their powers properly. Little Cyclops loses control for some reason, or he gets into a fight and isn't thinking clearly because he's a 13 year old, and boom - the classroom(school? city?) is a smoking ruin.

You don't seem to be too familiar with x men. Everyone I know of, with the possible exception of that guy David from Legion, doesn't manifest any powers while young.

You were just talking about registering and tracking mutants, but that wouldn't help if one wanted to join Isis. When you said register and track, did you really mean identify and kill? The shit you're saying right now would be horrific if there was any chance of X-men type mutants being real.

No upper limit as long as they're not breaking laws.

You don't need to go there, the answer is obvious in the examples you're giving.

Azrayne

You don't seem to be too familiar with x men. Everyone I know of, with the possible exception of that guy David from Legion, doesn't manifest any powers while young.

I'm not familiar with it, all I've seen is the movies. Maybe the comics are different, I dunno, but there are tons of kids/teenagers manifesting powers in the movies. I watched Apocalypse the other week and they had Cyclops losing his shit and randomly blowing the school bully up with his lazerbeams at what looked like 15/16, and the rest of the "young" cast were in the same age bracket.

You were just talking about registering and tracking mutants, but that wouldn't help if one wanted to join Isis.

Not if they're in the Middle East with the current political setup, but it would absolutely help prevent them leaving Western countries to fight, or joining domestic terrorist groups, or forming their own groups and trying to take over the world (like they're constantly doing in the movies) or any of the other dozens of examples of horrible shit that could be done if people were randomly born with superpowers.

When you said register and track, did you really mean identify and kill?

No - I don't have an exact legislative approach planned out, on account of this being a debate on a gaming forum about a fictional comic book series, but off the top of my head, you'd want to start by locating mutants by any means possible, then registering them, ranking them based on their abilities and the potential danger of said abilities, and going from there.

The shit you're saying right now would be horrific if there was any chance of X-men type mutants being real.

Which part exactly? Because something has to be pretty damn horrific to be worse than the total collapse of civilization and the devolution of humanity into a series of warring states ruled by superpowered dictators, which is absolutely what would happen if the situation wasn't controlled somehow. Not to mention all the other horrible implications of things like teleportation, mind reading, mind control, time control, etc.

No upper limit as long as they're not breaking laws.

Ok, I get it, you're a crazy person.

You don't need to go there, the answer is obvious in the examples you're giving.

Nope, you're the one making this about guns dude, not me. And I'm preeeeetty sure you're not actually viewing this rationally, but are just projecting your gun politics onto the discussion by equating superpowers with guns, even though I've explicit said that doing so makes no sense. If you're really frothing at the bit to have that discussion, link the appropriate thread and I'll chime in with my 2c just to get it over with.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
In all seriousness I had zero attraction to other guys growing up, so in my mind i'm not even 1% homosexual. It comes down to whether you truly believe a person can have a male/female brain and be born with the body plan of the opposite gender. And unless you're a religious fanatic it shouldn't be very surprising that this happens a very small percentage of the time. It's somewhere around 1% compared to 2.5% for homosexuality.

Also, I can confirm Sarina Valentina's (her real name is Alexis) ass tastes like female body wash.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Azrayne

so in my mind i'm not even 1% homosexual.

Sorry, but once you're having sex with someone with a penis, you're at least a little bit gay. Just embrace it.

• 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
In all seriousness I had zero attraction to other guys growing up, so in my mind i'm not even 1% homosexual. It comes down to whether you truly believe a person can have a male/female brain and be born with the body plan of the opposite gender. And unless you're a religious fanatic it shouldn't be very surprising that this happens a very small percentage of the time. It's somewhere around 1% compared to 2.5% for homosexuality.

Also, I can confirm Sarina Valentina's (her real name is Alexis) ass tastes like female body wash.
I believe that gender dysphoria can happen biologically, but it's occurrence is way, way less than 1% and is a very small portion of the "trans" population as a whole.

how much did you pay to fuck that creepy looking tranny?

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Re: the X Men talk. We would kill or contain them ffs you guys are fucking retarded. These genetic anomaly retards would be in a cage from the moment they showed anything out of the ordinary. Nerds live in imagination land.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You realize once science figures out why you are trans, the next step will be a cure, right? Same with all those other things except you mentioned. Don't act like it's a ludicrous idea.

vvv See below vvv

If we found a shizoohrenic gene in fetuses and could use gene therapy to make sure your kid was not going to get it people would want to do that.

If we found a tranny gene you could also say the same.

vvv See below vvv

Wait I'm confused, are you saying that curing bipolar, schizophrenia, aspergers and tourettes would all be bad things?

With the recent steering of direction (cool direction, btw, ty guys) toward possible cures, biology, mental illness genes, etc... I'll start here: I'm not even close to being a biologist; in fact I'll concede that your average person walking down the street very likely knows more about biology than I do. What in the shit is a golgi complex? Something in the cell, yes. What the fuck is it? What the fuck is its function? Oh Em Gee Becky, I don't know!

I base my beliefs off of my own experiences. It's as cut and dry as that. What I attribute to either vivid dreams or sleep paralysis or both, some people claim to have seen a ghost of a dead relative. I don't believe they're lying, or looking for some twisted form of attention.. I believe they're just misguided. I've never seen a ghost, my religious beliefs don't dictate their existence, and I find it funny how they only come around dark, quiet domiciles at night... rarely (read: never) are there ghost sightings during a Katy Perry show, a high-school football game, or K-Mart at 2:15p.m. in the sporting goods section.

My own experience tells me I was born this way. My earliest memory of dressing in girl's clothes was at 4. My mother has memories of me getting into my sister's shit even earlier. My earliest desires for toys were dolls. I wasn't raised in an all female environment, wasn't molested, didn't grow up "liking" boys, forced to wear pink outfits. Every aspect of my upbringing was normal and uneventful.

Look guys, I realize how self-serving, pretentious, and clearly biased it may appear if you yourself don't think the "born this way" notion is true. When you think about it, of course every LGBT member would prescribe to that notion of being "born this way" as it defers so much of the seeming responsibility of choice, guilt, religious damnation etc. to an uncontrollable natural occurrence! Look at the benefits!

-No more scrutiny from disappointed parents (aww, Timmy can't help it, he was born that way)
-No more judgment from fundamentals (aww, it's not a sin; God wouldn't damn someone from the start like that)
-No more social demeaning (aww, they're not degenerates making poor life choices, they can't help it)
-No more cock-blocks from health insurers, doctors etc (aww, they're not mutilating themselves; they clearly need these surgery's due to nature)

...and on and on. Deal with 95% of my sisters and they'll probably defend the "born this way" mantra till their dicks fall off naturally, but you guys know me... I'm not with the normies. If it's somehow proven (quite skeptical, but I'll bite) that the transgender condition is nothing more than the product of environment, a free choice, a sin, and a disgraceful existence... I'll be over here, giving 0 fucks as usual. I don't hedge my bets on this being biological due to any selfish socio-political idealism.. I believe it because, as I said above, this is what my own experience dictates.

It has been asked many times: Why would perfectly normal individuals essentially volunteer themselves for hardship, ridicule, ostracism and both mental and physical suffering if there wasn't a DAMN good reason behind it? I've heard (well before this thread of course) that trannies are just gay men that are using this as a cop-out to fuck men without being "gay". Okay, let's run with that. If you feel that being gay isn't a mental disorder, aren't you then saying that trannies are just gay men (not suffering a mental disorder) making poor choices (getting surgery and getting on dangerous (psst.. not really) hormone replacement therapy) for the same end result? If you want to slap the "mental disorder" label on us, you either need to slap it on faggots too (yes, ALL of them) or admit we're NOT just gay men; it's something deeper. I'm guessing if you still have a hard-on to say we're crazy, you gotta go with the latter. Okay, let's again run with that. So we're all just bat-shit crazy trannies suffering from a mental disorder. Which, of course, you would concede that I am suffering from too. What mystifies me, is that if that's true, that I'm crazy, I just feel it would manifest itself in differing ways besides just being transgender. Schizophrenics illness affects a plethora of other factors in their lives, no? Same with depression... affects job, family, personal aspirations, etc. Tourette's, OCD tendencies, you name it. If being trans was this serious mental deficiency, you would think, for me personally, it would manifest itself in these other sublets of my life... yet my job is stable, I pay my bills on time, I have a nice car, I enjoy being in society, etc etc. I'm a quirky bitch, no doubt, but all in all my life is totally normal as a functional, 38 year old adult. I just happen to be transgender :eek:.

I'm completely open to the notion that me being a tranny has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with societal and environmental reasons... I just don't see how.

A quick GIS shows 3.8% are LGBT, with 3.5% being gay/lesbian/bi and 0.3% being a tranny.

She's beautiful, not denying it. She went overboard on the ass stuff though (rofl... ass stuff). I dunno, maybe some of you guys absolutely relish an ass that big... if so, gg; she's got the holy trinity for you then:

*a beautiful face
*a beautiful rack
*a beautiful dizzy-gillespie-cheeks ass.

Is this guy trying to argue fucking a dude with a dick isn't gay?

I'm starting to think you're just an asshole, Zyyzyzyzeezicksyyzzy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
vvv See below vvv

vvv See below vvv

With the recent steering of direction (cool direction, btw, ty guys) toward possible cures, biology, mental illness genes, etc... I'll start here: I'm not even close to being a biologist; in fact I'll concede that your average person walking down the street very likely knows more about biology than I do. What in the shit is a golgi complex? Something in the cell, yes. What the fuck is it? What the fuck is its function? Oh Em Gee Becky, I don't know!

I base my beliefs off of my own experiences. It's as cut and dry as that. What I attribute to either vivid dreams or sleep paralysis or both, some people claim to have seen a ghost of a dead relative. I don't believe they're lying, or looking for some twisted form of attention.. I believe they're just misguided. I've never seen a ghost, my religious beliefs don't dictate their existence, and I find it funny how they only come around dark, quiet domiciles at night... rarely (read: never) are there ghost sightings during a Katy Perry show, a high-school football game, or K-Mart at 2:15p.m. in the sporting goods section.

My own experience tells me I was born this way. My earliest memory of dressing in girl's clothes was at 4. My mother has memories of me getting into my sister's shit even earlier. My earliest desires for toys were dolls. I wasn't raised in an all female environment, wasn't molested, didn't grow up "liking" boys, forced to wear pink outfits. Every aspect of my upbringing was normal and uneventful.

Look guys, I realize how self-serving, pretentious, and clearly biased it may appear if you yourself don't think the "born this way" notion is true. When you think about it, of course every LGBT member would prescribe to that notion of being "born this way" as it defers so much of the seeming responsibility of choice, guilt, religious damnation etc. to an uncontrollable natural occurrence! Look at the benefits!

-No more scrutiny from disappointed parents (aww, Timmy can't help it, he was born that way)
-No more judgment from fundamentals (aww, it's not a sin; God wouldn't damn someone from the start like that)
-No more social demeaning (aww, they're not degenerates making poor life choices, they can't help it)
-No more cock-blocks from health insurers, doctors etc (aww, they're not mutilating themselves; they clearly need these surgery's due to nature)

...and on and on. Deal with 95% of my sisters and they'll probably defend the "born this way" mantra till their dicks fall off naturally, but you guys know me... I'm not with the normies. If it's somehow proven (quite skeptical, but I'll bite) that the transgender condition is nothing more than the product of environment, a free choice, a sin, and a disgraceful existence... I'll be over here, giving 0 fucks as usual. I don't hedge my bets on this being biological due to any selfish socio-political idealism.. I believe it because, as I said above, this is what my own experience dictates.

It has been asked many times: Why would perfectly normal individuals essentially volunteer themselves for hardship, ridicule, ostracism and both mental and physical suffering if there wasn't a DAMN good reason behind it? I've heard (well before this thread of course) that trannies are just gay men that are using this as a cop-out to fuck men without being "gay". Okay, let's run with that. If you feel that being gay isn't a mental disorder, aren't you then saying that trannies are just gay men (not suffering a mental disorder) making poor choices (getting surgery and getting on dangerous (psst.. not really) hormone replacement therapy) for the same end result? If you want to slap the "mental disorder" label on us, you either need to slap it on faggots too (yes, ALL of them) or admit we're NOT just gay men; it's something deeper. I'm guessing if you still have a hard-on to say we're crazy, you gotta go with the latter. Okay, let's again run with that. So we're all just bat-shit crazy trannies suffering from a mental disorder. Which, of course, you would concede that I am suffering from too. What mystifies me, is that if that's true, that I'm crazy, I just feel it would manifest itself in differing ways besides just being transgender. Schizophrenics illness affects a plethora of other factors in their lives, no? Same with depression... affects job, family, personal aspirations, etc. Tourette's, OCD tendencies, you name it. If being trans was this serious mental deficiency, you would think, for me personally, it would manifest itself in these other sublets of my life... yet my job is stable, I pay my bills on time, I have a nice car, I enjoy being in society, etc etc. I'm a quirky bitch, no doubt, but all in all my life is totally normal as a functional, 38 year old adult. I just happen to be transgender :eek:.

I'm completely open to the notion that me being a tranny has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with societal and environmental reasons... I just don't see how.

A quick GIS shows 3.8% are LGBT, with 3.5% being gay/lesbian/bi and 0.3% being a tranny.

She's beautiful, not denying it. She went overboard on the ass stuff though (rofl... ass stuff). I dunno, maybe some of you guys absolutely relish an ass that big... if so, gg; she's got the holy trinity for you then:

*a beautiful face
*a beautiful rack
*a beautiful dizzy-gillespie-cheeks ass.

I'm starting to think you're just an asshole, Zyyzyzyzeezicksyyzzy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good post. I think you're crazy personally but I also totally believe you and think you are following your heart.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.