Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Also I believe flame retardants used in clothing (all cotton/textile has to be treated with flame retardants by US law) have also proven to be estrogenic in some way due to a possible link to breast cancer. I heard women's bras can possibly be a contributory cause via flame retardants.

Also a large majority of childrens toys and infant plastics are treated with the same stuff. For example, a baby stroller is 100% flame retardant treated by manufacturers choice, not by law. Its a big business selling flame retardants because you can threaten the company basically. So Dow Chemical or Monsanto can be like "oh we see you're a new manufacturer, got flame retardants yet?" Its an instant sale. Its like the SJW of good manufacturing practices. Its like calling a corporation and asking if they'd like to hire some more African-American Harvard graduates per chance? There is no such thing as saying no to flame retardants.

They don't want the liability.

No link offhand unfortunately, but its worth throwing out there since we're mentioning toxic chemicals. I used to wonder why hippies would only wear clothes they spun themselves out of hemp or whatever and shunned t-shirts, I figured it was anti-consumer anti-corporate...then I started researching flame retardants and dyes and processing chemicals.

Suddenly all that 1970's bullshit made a lot more sense.

Flame retardant chemicals may affect social behavior in young children | News and Research Communications | Oregon State University

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
English isnt your first language i take it?
They quite specifically say gender is not a biological thing in most of them.
What determines someone's gender? Their perception of themself. Wjere does this perception originate? Their mind. Is a person's mind and thoughts anything more than a biological system? No. Genderis biological .

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Maybe you should consult some dictionaries. Biological sex is a potential attribute of gender, but they are not the same thing. SOMETIMES they are used interchangeably, but not ALL the time.

The first google response
"the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)."

Oxford, under their usage paragraph:
"Although the words gender and sex are often used interchangeably, they have slightly different connotations; sex tends to refer to biological diferences, while gender more often refers to cultural and social differences and sometimes encompasses a broader range of identities than the binary of male and female."

Oxford's initial definitions (skipping the grammar based ones)
"Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female."

Miriam Webster (which sort of supports you, as it puts the sex one as A, I include to show fairness)
"a : sex the feminine gender
b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex"

Dictionary.com
"1.either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior:
the feminine gender.
2. a similar category of human beings that is outside the male/femalebinary classification and is based on the individual's personal awareness or identity."

Out of 4 dictionary entries, 3/4 put my definition as the main one or only one. All of them acknowledge that gender is often used to define something different then sex, Miriam Webster just thinks that's the secondary definition.

Bunch of bullshit, dude. You google'd it though, so it must be true.

"Oxford, under their usage paragraph," definition is from Oxford Living Dictionary. Faggotry. A Living dictionary made to change the meaning of words, is more like it. To make some people feel better.

"Oxford's initial definitions (skipping the grammar based ones)": You skipped the first part, about grammar, but also skipped the second part:

a. A class of things or beings distinguished by having certain characteristics in common; (as a mass noun) these regarded collectively; kind, sort. Obs.

By having certain characteristics in common. Things that can be quantified. Like genitalia: cock and balls, tits and vag. Can't quantify someone's fee fee's. Why should we be inclined to?

But, if we skip past grammar and characteristics in common, then we get to considering things in reference to social and cultural differences. Look at things in the context of the person living their experiences. Let's make them feel better about their own worthless being. We all just have to buy in.

What a bunch of bologna.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Did cars naturally evolve into existence over time and we just pluck them from trees?

25YTi06.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
seriously? Do you see any birds talking on cell phones? Did cars naturally evolve into existence over time and we just pluck them from trees?

We get closer and closer to mastering nature every day. We can modify genes to alter evolutionary traits in animals and plants. How can you say that nature intended things to be a certain way as a basis for the 'right or wrong'-ness of something when we can literally change the nature of things ourselves now. Most of our society is based on unnatural things that couldn't exist in nature. The argument makes no sense. Might as well tell me there's a dude with a white beard in the sky who both gave us free will but yet people pray to asking him to make other people do things, and he says it's wrong.

We are far from the masters you are making us out to be. Early man changed parts of nature too. That has nothing to do with the natural child making process unless you are saying we are at that point too? No matter how far you want to put us out of our natural states, we are still controlled by basic natural processes. In many, many , many examples, when we try to fuck around with natural processes, we discover lots of very negative side-effects. You are living in la la land and they didn't win either.

@jayrebb My avatar is losing a shitty bet so you are stuck with it until next football season just like me. I'm saying Cad is a lawyer and knows more about law than you. It's a fact, no changing it even if you are one of Enzee's masters of nature. I don't give a shit about Bubba or any other Clinton. They are old news.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

----

Vanessa, what is your explanation for how nature produced you? Not society, nature. If your answer is sociological, then that's okay. But don't mistake a sociological answer with a biological one. You seem based and objective. But I admit I have not read every word of this thread. Anyway, I would be curious to know to what level you are able to explain your situation in biological terms.

Come on, it's not hard to understand.

We all start off as female in the womb,, something happens with hormones to change us to male.

It's not hard to hypothesize that in some cases the body changes and leaves the female mind intact

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
wtf is this thread turning into. lets get back on track.

source.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Come on, it's not hard to understand.

We all start off as female in the womb,, something happens with hormones to change us to male.

It's not hard to hypothesize that in some cases the body changes and leaves the female mind intact

Yeah, no. The hormones involved aren't magic, they are estrogen and testosterone. When the genitals start to form they follow the blueprints in the chromosomal pair of XX or XY. Gender dysphoria is a type of delusion. It just so happens we have advanced plastic surgery and hormone therapy enough that some doctors have gone against ethical standards to cater to this delusion instead of trying to cure it. That said, there are plenty of highly functional delusional people in the world. Vanessa seems like one of them, so that's cool. Jerle was far less so, which is the downside of this.

Your less than scientific blather has been disproven btw. Plenty of CAT scans of tranny brains to compare to normal ones. They don't have any physical or functional differences.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Real talk:

Vanessa, what is your explanation for how nature produced you? Not society, nature. If your answer is sociological, then that's okay. But don't mistake a sociological answer with a biological one. You seem based and objective. But I admit I have not read every word of this thread. Anyway, I would be curious to know to what level you are able to explain your situation in biological terms.

I'm sorry PissedOffHamster, I missed this in the rabble.

Good question, and I truly wish I had this thesis-level answer to just copy-pasta from my massive library of .doc files on case studies throughout the years of transsexualism that I lifted from webmd or some bullshit, but... I have no explanation. I wish I did, but I'm okay being ignorant and telling you that my existence puzzles even myself. Another poster (I believe Azryane) asked me if I have existential breaks from time to time lol.. well, no.. I explained "why" in a reply to him and this topic is the same; this fundamental question of why I am transgender is a mystery, but I don't ponder it anymore than some of you ponder why that one tooth is crooked, why you have that super-weird hair that's all by itself on your body but won't go away, or why your toes look so bizarre.

Many atheists like Dawkins, Harris, Hitch happily admitted ignorance when proud Christians would ask, "What happens when you die?" as if they would just curl up and die due to their holier-than-thou know-it-all heads exploding into a heap of failure due to not providing a satisfactory answer. That's how I feel. It doesn't hurt me one bit to say, "I don't know why I'm transgender". Science is working on it... I'm happy with that answer.

I realize, though, that that answer doesn't satisfy YOU too well; so I can say I believe in time it will show that something in the womb happens. Idk what that something is, but it's what I believe. Just like I believe in God and realize I cannot prove His existence, I can't prove my belief of the in-womb thingy either. If it's environment, cool... I just have no idea what that could have been... what triggers a very very young child to be transgender. What does a 4-year old do besides operate on instinct?

wtf is this thread turning into. lets get back on track.

No... Sarina is just too much. Trannies and blacks who pump their ass with all sorts of oils, silicone, or their own fat to ridiculous proportions triggers me. Not because I'm jealous but because so many go overboard. Too much compensation there, girl. Hell, you could say the same of me and my bewbs though... I'm a filthy, rotten hypocrite :oops:

Yeah, no. The hormones involved aren't magic, they are estrogen and testosterone. When the genitals start to form they follow the blueprints in the chromosomal pair of XX or XY. Gender dysphoria is a type of delusion. It just so happens we have advanced plastic surgery and hormone therapy enough that some doctors have gone against ethical standards to cater to this delusion instead of trying to cure it. That said, there are plenty of highly functional delusional people in the world. Vanessa seems like one of them, so that's cool. Jerle was far less so, which is the downside of this.

Your less than scientific blather has been disproven btw. Plenty of CAT scans of tranny brains to compare to normal ones. They don't have any physical or functional differences.

Instead of trying to cure it?!?! Rofl. Okay Poindexter; let's cure homosexuality while we're at it... why stop there, let's cure bipolar people, schizophrenics, assburgers (lol), tourettes, being jewish... etc etc etc.

• 4Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure most homosexuals gladly admit that they are dudes who happen to like having sex with other dudes, not that they are women trapped inside a mans body and can't help their love for men because "omg there was an error when my sex was chosen at birth and I got the wrong body!"

PS: Sarina Valentina is 1000x more passable than you, super-inflated fake ass or no. Actually that might be bad math since I don't want to multiply by zero (your passability).

• 3Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
PS: Sarina Valentina is 1000x more passable than you, super-inflated fake ass or no. Actually that might be bad math since I don't want to multiply by zero (your passability).

Why the hate. If you have a legitimate question, this is where you ask it.

Who is Valentina? This thread is about Vanessa Vanessa

JUST BE ON YOUR MERRY ASS WAY

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Instead of trying to cure it?!?! Rofl. Okay Poindexter; let's cure homosexuality while we're at it... why stop there, let's cure bipolar people, schizophrenics, assburgers (lol), tourettes, being jewish.

You realize once science figures out why you are trans, the next step will be a cure, right? Same with all those other things except you mentioned. Don't act like it's a ludicrous idea.

ilikefoods

Peasant
You realize once science figures out why you are trans, the next step will be a cure, right? Same with all those other things except you mentioned. Don't act like it's a ludicrous idea.
They already did that, think there was a documentary made about it 10 years ago... it didn't end well.

Movies_Films_X_X-Men_The_Last_Stand_010765_-1-.jpg

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Yeah that was a stupid statement on her part.

Schizophrenia bipolar asburgers ADHD homosexuality and gender dysphoria are all mental disorders some more obvious than others.

Homosexuality is at its root goes against the basest principles of life. Passing on your genes to offspring.

Homosexuality is obviously harmless especially when compared to autism or schizophrenia but it's not "nature's way"

If we found a shizoohrenic gene in fetuses and could use gene therapy to make sure your kid was not going to get it people would want to do that.

If we found a tranny gene you could also say the same.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah that was a stupid statement on her part.

Schizophrenia bipolar asburgers ADHD homosexuality and gender dysphoria are all mental disorders some more obvious than others.

Homosexuality is at its root goes against the basest principles of life. Passing on your genes to offspring.

Homosexuality is obviously harmless especially when compared to autism or schizophrenia but it's not "nature's way"

If we found a shizoohrenic gene in fetuses and could use gene therapy to make sure your kid was not going to get it people would want to do that.

If we found a tranny gene you could also say the same.
being a fat, disgusting, welfare leech is also a mental disorder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They already did that, think there was a documentary made about it 10 years ago... it didn't end well.

I expected a nazi joke since (s)he included jewishness. Hell, I almost made the joke myself (that's why there was an extra 'except' in that sentence, I didn't get it all deleted). Good job not going the easy route.

• 1Solidarity

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong

View attachment 125967

Side note, but the whole X-Men/"insert victim group here" metaphor is terrible. If people were born with the ability to shoot lazerbeams out of their eyes, or read minds, or move objects with a thought, or etc etc. damn right I'd want them to be registered and tracked by the government - that's not like being born into a minority group, it's like being born with a fucking rocket launcher attached to your arm.

Instead of trying to cure it?!?! Rofl. Okay Poindexter; let's cure homosexuality while we're at it... why stop there, let's cure bipolar people, schizophrenics, assburgers (lol), tourettes, being jewish... etc etc etc.
[bcolor=rgb(18, 8, 0)][/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(18, 8, 0)]Wait I'm confused, are you saying that curing bipolar, schizophrenia, aspergers and tourettes would all be bad things?[/bcolor]

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Side note, but the whole X-Men/"insert victim group here" metaphor is terrible. If people were born with the ability to shoot lazerbeams out of their eyes, or read minds, or move objects with a thought, or etc etc. damn right I'd want them to be registered and tracked by the government - that's not like being born into a minority group, it's like being born with a fucking rocket launcher attached to your arm.

Are you pro gun control too? I'm not trying to turn this into a political discussion, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.