Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Talking Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So concerning Deuteronomy 22:5, we have this long winded explanation. Read it carefully, concisely, as I have.

View attachment 390907

View attachment 390911

View attachment 390909

View attachment 390912

This is a straight up intellectual, etymological, and dissection of the passage... which, ironically, is more focused on "women wearing trousers" than transsexualism.

If the entirety of the Bible is a testament of how to live life properly and follow the Lord God, His Son, and his tenets, why is 31,000 verses about these things where one... ONE thing about the dress of males and females of such important to people about me?

Here's a challenge over this scripture: I just wear a sackcloth for the rest of my life as repentance of wearing, say, a dress when I went to dinner in 2019 on a date. This is literally curbing the one rule, yes?

Homosexuals just need to not actually commit sodomy for them to not "sin". Because I don't (and I don't think anyone logical) believes a gay man's mere existence is an affront to God... i.e. the very act of being born as a gay man is not a pre-ordained ticket to detachment FROM God in and of itself. It is the action of sodomy that is reprehensible to God.

Where does the transsexual who has 0 choice in their creation process of this mental illness of Gender Dysphoria stand on that as well?

If you feel people are born to just suffer... literally pre-ordained to detachment from God, then that in and of itself is non-Christian.

Let he who is athirst, come. Everyone has a choice. ...a choice to reject God or come to Him. People like Sevens have rejected Christ and why he is going to burn in hell for eternity. Many are. Their choice. Literally their choice. I choose Christ. They choose otherwise.

But there's an obsession about my relationship to Christ over my transsexuality, which I didn't choose to have. It's interesting, isn't it?

Thou shalt not wear make up.
Thou shalt not get bolt ons.
Thou shalt not do something about the mental illness inside you.
Thou shalt not try to better your life into happiness instead of misery.

^ These are not scriptural.... obviously.

I welcome this dialogue. I don't run and hide like some. I'm here, head on into it.

Was this the only source you could find?

SciELO: "South Africa’s premier open-access (free to access and free to publish) searchable full-text journal database in service of the South African research community."

Keep this up and Foler is going to pick you up in his Pista.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Was this the only source you could find?
No. It was a source. Something more than you could ever add to this topic.

SciELO: "South Africa’s premier open-access (free to access and free to publish) searchable full-text journal database in service of the South African research community."
Who cares where something comes from? Is it true or not... something to which you or anyone else is incapable of offering input on it seems. This is why you are a consistently useless gimp... comments like these.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

you are wrong, even despite the fine South-African-Wiki-source.

tl;dr: wrong

sorry to own you again, not sorry

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
you are wrong
Even if this was true, even *if* it'd be a far better thing than being a Godless atheist virgin gimp. But I'm not wrong and it's not true. Add something to disprove my words.

even despite the fine South-African-Wiki-source.
Disprove it's point. Just saying "it's wrong" isn't doing a damn thing. Nothing. You have 0 point. Hydromarty has contributed more to this "argument" than you with a handful of posts versus your entire 'almost topping Hodj' with post count here.

You are the most useless, boring poster here.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I broke your post up because I figured this part was more apropos here than in the Wakanda thread. Those regulars don't want to read this~

(like any group who actually had to deal with them on a regular basis would)
I deal with them on a regular basis. It's why I'm the most non-racist racist person out there. Because ...I deal with them on a regular basis.

Black neighbors.
Black boss.
Black coworkers. Hell, tons of black coworkers!

I'm poor, both on a taxable income bracket and where I live, but my entire life has been savvy spending / investing (not in stock market, but in items... I buy/sell and have had tons of things I got at a younger age that have been extremely well preserved) and I don't need much being single, so my place is well furnished, has tons of things to see, and my car is nice. So I can live quite meager at a job I enjoy, however, and have not much money, but feel very "wealthy" with the things I have.

I'm only explaining why I deal with so many blacks with that paragraph without coming across as some dirt poor meth head haha.

So anyway, because I deal with them "on a regular basis", I know very well what they're like. Frankly, the vast majority are nice. I don't fear them... not the common black person out there in the world. The ghetto blacks? Yeah; they're dangerous. But I fear ghetto Mexicans and ghetto whites just as much. It's the culture, not the race.

WHY do so many blacks live on and feed into that degenerative culture though, is the question. I don't think it's as simple an answer as the left proposes: inequalities and money problems. I also don't feel it's just a problem of broken homes. I don't know what it is, but I don't think in terms of its their skin color/dna or whatever. As I stated, most are nice folks just wanting to live as peacefully without problems as I do.

So I'm racist because I talk so frank about the races and I've been called that so much by the left but hell... everyone is racist to them at this point. But I'm not racist because there is not one bone in my body that hates them just for their skin color. I know the studies of crime, violence, murders by race and education levels. I know the attitudes, the culture, the tendency toward violence over rational discourse... but also know faith in the black community with my God is high. They may wrongly see Jesus as a black man, but these details of wrong-think aren't some hard stop of loving them as my brothers and sisters in Christ.

So what is "their deal"? I dunno. Some religious people have looked at their continued problems and seen it as a curse. Perhaps the descendants of Cain himself or perhaps the opposite of what some black supremacists believe: Esau's descendants. I think this may be a radical belief and approach but hell... it does make sense, because... as a people, they've had a shit go at this life but I don't see it as not partly their fault either. Most are quick to just anger and judgment, oversensitive, and as un-PC as it is, yeah... probably have the lowest IQ of all the races as a collective. I think it's sad, not something to hate over or make fun of. Most normal people see this and know it too... but everyone hates... HATES to admit it. But look... in this entire history of human existence on this planet, every civilization of theirs is under performing with growth, technology, GDP, and such. Again, I ask why? ...and again, my answer is: I dunno.

Not a single person reading this I think would be flabbergasted at what I'm saying. Again, I'm the most racist non-racist out there. I'm aghast when I see some of the shit people like Booze say about them. But I also don't look at the massive crime, degenerate lifestyles in inner cities, and demands and societal behaviors that are completely uncivil and think that's perfectly acceptable either. I just know, as with a lot of things in this life, the small minority of evil, non-dogooders seems to tarnish and smear the reputation of the majority of good, kind folks out there of a particular group. Blacks are no different in this regard.

• 1Faggotry

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I broke your post up because I figured this part was more apropos here than in the Wakanda thread. Those regulars don't want to read this~

I deal with them on a regular basis. It's why I'm the most non-racist racist person out there. Because ...I deal with them on a regular basis.

Black neighbors.
Black boss.

I'm poor, both on a taxable income bracket and where I live, but my entire life has been savvy spending / investing (not in stock market, but in items... I buy/sell and have had tons of things I got at a younger age that have been extremely well preserved) and I don't need much being single, so my place is well furnished, has tons of things to see, and my car is nice. So I can live quite meager at a job I enjoy, however, and have not much money, but feel very "wealthy" with the things I have.

I'm only explaining why I deal with so many blacks with that paragraph without coming across as some dirt poor meth head haha.

So anyway, because I deal with them "on a regular basis", I know very well what they're like. Frankly, the vast majority are nice. I don't fear them... not the common black person out there in the world. The ghetto blacks? Yeah; they're dangerous. But I fear ghetto Mexicans and ghetto whites just as much. It's the culture, not the race.

WHY do so many blacks live on and feed into that degenerative culture though, is the question. I don't think it's as simple an answer as the left proposes: inequalities and money problems. I also don't feel it's just a problem of broken homes. I don't know what it is, but I don't think in terms of its their skin color/dna or whatever. As I stated, most are nice folks just wanting to live as peacefully without problems as I do.

So I'm racist because I talk so frank about the races and I've been called that so much by the left but hell... everyone is racist to them at this point. But I'm not racist because there is not one bone in my body that hates them just for their skin color. I know the studies of crime, violence, murders by race and education levels. I know the attitudes, the culture, the tendency toward violence over rational discourse... but also know faith in the black community with my God is high. They may wrongly see Jesus as a black man, but these details of wrong-think aren't some hard stop of loving them as my brothers and sisters in Christ.

So what is "their deal"? I dunno. Some religious people have looked at their continued problems and seen it as a curse. Perhaps the descendants of Cain himself or perhaps the opposite of what some black supremacists believe: Esau's descendants. I think this may be a radical belief and approach but hell... it does make sense, because... as a people, they've had a shit go at this life but I don't see it as not partly their fault either. Most are quick to just anger and judgment, oversensitive, and as un-PC as it is, yeah... probably have the lowest IQ of all the races as a collective. I think it's sad, not something to hate over or make fun of. Most normal people see this and know it too... but everyone hates... HATES to admit it. But look... in this entire history of human existence on this planet, every civilization of theirs is under performing with growth, technology, GDP, and such. Again, I ask why? ...and again, my answer is: I dunno.

Not a single person reading this I think would be flabbergasted at what I'm saying. Again, I'm the most racist non-racist out there. I'm aghast when I see some of the shit people like Booze say about them. But I also don't look at the massive crime, degenerate lifestyles in inner cities, and demands and societal behaviors that are completely uncivil and think that's perfectly acceptable either. I just know, as with a lot of things in this life, the small minority of evil, non-dogooders seems to tarnish and smear the reputation of the majority of good, kind folks out there of a particular group. Blacks are no different in this regard.
If you are going to quote, don’t cut off the paragraph it’s in

Also, Asians are the only group that actually has businesses in ghetto black areas, so there’s a lot of actual interaction for Asians to hate them (like any group who actually had to deal with them on a regular basis would), so they see this as them being racist.

Here I’m clearly talking about ghetto black areas. You have a massive selection bias when you use your black coworkers and friends as a basis for claiming anything.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Who cares where something comes from? Is it true or not... something to which you or anyone else is incapable of offering input on it seems. This is why you are a consistently useless gimp... comments like these.
Reaction GIF

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Black neighbors.
Black boss.

Wrong, so very wrong.

Probably the worst post in the history of FoH. Until your next, that is.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Here I’m clearly talking about ghetto black areas. You have a massive selection bias when you use your black coworkers and friends as a basis for claiming anything.
The ghetto blacks? Yeah; they're dangerous. But I fear ghetto Mexicans and ghetto whites just as much. It's the culture, not the race.

Wrong, so very wrong.
"Wrong, so very wrong... all blacks suck and need to die" <--- anonymous racist shitbag who is the most boring, useless poster on this forum.

• 1Faggotry

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

"Wrong, so very wrong... all blacks suck and need to die" <--- anonymous racist shitbag who is the most boring, useless poster on this forum.
Let me know when you find the mythical white ghetto where people are constantly being robbed, raped, and murdered. For my case I’ll just point to literally any city with over 200k population.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Black neighbors.
Black boss.
You say a lot of stupid things, but this one stands out. You say you are not racist because you deal with them on a regular basis. That statement is informative of nothing. I could tell you why, but I'll let you figure it out.

Further, you deal with them on a regular basis because you have to. You are broke, so you live in the ghetto because you have to. No one will hire you for a good job, so you have to work with the dregs because you have to. Doing something because you have to doesn't make a racist or not a racist.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

I'm a racist? Maybe you missed the time I was dating a Moroccan Muslim and posted about it here.

I don't even know how you come up with these complete shit insults. I guess we can blame it on the medication, that is always a good excuse.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL... more insanity from Fucker Fucker . You are the most divorced from reality dude when it comes to me. I've seen your other posts. You seem relatively normal. When talking about me? Pure batshittery.

You say a lot of stupid things, but this one stands out.
This is funny coming from you... the guy completely incapable of saying anything accurate about me at all.

You say you are not racist because you deal with them on a regular basis.
Yes, because I realize 99.9% of them are perfectly fine.

Do you realize that, FuCkEr???

That statement is informative of nothing.
...and yet... you're completely wrong. As usual.

I could tell you why, but I'll let you figure it out.
Please, tell me why so you can continue to look like a complete doofus.

Further, you deal with them on a regular basis because you have to.
I don't have to. I could move to South Dakota in a heartbeat.

You are broke
More insanity from you. No, I'm absolutely not. Poor =/= broke.

so you live in the ghetto
Wrong again. Notice a pattern, dipshit?

because you have to.
Again, no.

No one will hire you for a good job
I work at an amazing job. My previous job was a supervisor at VDoT.

So... basically... wrong again. The pattern continues.

so you have to work with the dregs because you have to.
Hey look... another anonymous racist shitbag.

What a pattern.

Doing something because you have to doesn't make a racist or not a racist.
This wasn't my logic whatsoever you colossal retard.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm a racist?
Please Vanessa, own me as you usually do.

lolwhatagimp.jpg

I don't even know how you come up with these complete shit insults.
Because I live in reality, unlike you, as evidenced right above.

I'm glad you admit that being a racist shitbag is a "bad thing" (how else could it be an "insult"?), yet that's precisely what you are.

So let's be clear as glass:

Racist :emoji_white_check_mark:
Liar :emoji_white_check_mark:
Godless :emoji_white_check_mark:
Atheist :emoji_white_check_mark:
Materialistic :emoji_white_check_mark:

You claim and boast you are rich. Matthew 19:24 - "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Do you not see you are going to burn in hell for eternity, gimp? Forever. Touch a stove. You have the ability to release it immediately. Now imagine touching it and feeling that forever. Every part of you. Literally for eternity. The Bible describes Hell as fire and brimstone. The smell of sulfur. Weeping and gnashing of teeth. That's your fate.

You have been owned. Again. ...and if you think I can't give 50 more examples of your racism, then think again...

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No, you're just an imbecile. Me calling you what you are is not supporting them...damn you're dumb.
Sure sure, Chuck Schumer supporter.

You're either that or I've broken you due to your obsessive reacting and replying to me. So take your pick. Either way looks terrible for you.

yj35tyjngw.jpg

Sevens

Log Wizard
Sure sure, Chuck Schumer supporter.

You're either that or I've broken you due to your obsessive reacting and replying to me. So take your pick. Either way looks terrible for you.

View attachment 391446
Not really, when I'm scrolling the forums if I see a post with your name I either mark it as imbecile or faggot cause you are both.
And now boo hoo, you're whining about me negging your post? What a cry baby little bitch. We need a crybaby little bitch reaction.
Does my reactions to your post cause you so much distress you have to whine about it too? I mean, why did you even start this derail? This thread is not about you but alas once again you are trying to make it so. I know I have once again taken the troll bait but c'est la vie. Hopefully the mods will move this derail to your tranny thread so others can continue to talk about Jan 6th and not you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Like you being an old, fat, Godless atheist?
Hmm like holding up a mirror, except I dont wear womens clothes or have fake tits.
According to the pictures you have posted on here, You're by no mean "young" you are about as over weight as I am, and I in no way or form believe you are a god fearing man when you basically tell him to fuck off every day and you're going to do what you want.

So basically, Pot meet Kettle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would tell you two to get a room and fuck, but I know vanessa is an attention whore and can only cum if people are watching.

Once again, negging a chick works. Even if she only thinks she's a chick.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.