Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Post pics.

I thought you freaks didn't read my posts?
It was hard to avoid that post with you in a dress holding a guitar, which wasn't made by you iirc.

I don't mind you being an aspirant hambeast, it is just funny to see you call out others on their weight. All while being a good Christian.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It was hard to avoid that post with you in a dress holding a guitar, which wasn't made by you iirc.
Post it. I truly don't think you even know what you're talking about.

I don't mind you being an aspirant hambeast
Utterly divorced from reality.

it is just funny to see you call out others on their weight.
He IS fat. Period.

All while being a good Christian.
I am, thanks virgin.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why do you keep digging while already in a hole?
"Why do I, who is not just in a hole but a gaping abyss, say that Vanessa (who is consistently owning me) is in a hole?"

Know how I know you will never post this fabled pic of me in a dress holding a guitar? Because it doesn't exist. You are batshit nuts, a liar, and a Godless atheist virgin. Period. End of story.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Know how I know you will never post this fabled pic of me in a dress holding a guitar? Because it doesn't exist. You are batshit nuts, a liar, and a Godless atheist virgin. Period. End of story.

1641487403589.png

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Furthermore, look at my arm. That is NOT a fat person on any level. I'm literally curvy and that bass is extending waaay past where my hip ends on the other side, giving the illusion I "look" larger than I am.

Seriously, explain how I could be fat and have that arm? Explain that.

You are so painfully stupid.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Furthermore, look at my arm. That is NOT a fat person on any level. I'm literally curvy and that bass is extending waaay past where my hip ends on the other side, giving the illusion I "look" larger than I am.

Seriously, explain how I could be fat and have that arm? Explain that.

You are so painfully stupid.

You don't have to convince me of the qualities of your body. If I was coaching a female rugby team and needed a quarterback, you'd be the first person I'd contact.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You don't have to convince me of the qualities of your body.
This is funny... a virgin talking about a good looking "woman".

If I was coaching a female rugby team and needed a quarterback, you'd be the first person I'd contact.

Yeah, I'm HUGE.

LoL, what a fucking retard.

Ok buddy.
bass.jpg

LoL, what a fucking retard.

Do you realize after

whatagimp.jpg

526 posts, you have literally owned me 0 times, while I have owned you well over a hundred if not 200+ ?

Seriously, has that sunk in, you gimp?

No wonder you're so obsessed... I think you are desperately clinging to hope you will own me just ONCE in your completely pathetic life.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Just wanna say that's a pretty neat pic. How'd you do it? Was it tireless photoshop or is there an app?

Ooop, forgot to add one point:

Those pics aren't new.

Then that makes them useless in the argument over whether you're fat. They just prove that at some point in your life you weren't.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just wanna say that's a pretty neat pic. How'd you do it? Was it tireless photoshop or is there an app?
Just another low effort Photoshop. He gets drunk and Photoshops random real women over his own photos and calls it himself. I mean...the red/white striped shirt pic has his head down past his left shoulder. It is off by about 12 inches. Hey Manessa, heads don't work like that! Add in the laughable use of drop shadows that appear and variously aren't there...and that's before considering the grade school attempt at passing that nude off as being him in the xray pic.

Manessa can stop all these questions by posting a video of himself, but he has so far refused to do so. I wonder why!

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
A bass guitar isn't a guitar. It's a guitar. Do guitars have 4 strings, retard?

You posted a picture of a video. That's a video. I don't expect a retard to understand basic things such as this though.

View attachment 391478

Fat? ROFL.

You just get owned by reality time and time again. It's pathetic.
Fender, one of the biggest makers of guitars in the world (and most respected) refer to it as a BASS GUITAR

This is a bass guitar, called so to differentiate it from an upright bass, you fucking moron

bass.jpg

I dont even play an instrument and I know this, yet you dont

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Guys a bass guitar isn't a guitar, even though our local loon refers to it as a guitar.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Then that makes them useless in the argument over whether you're fat. They just prove that at some point in your life you weren't.
Are you saying Vanessa Vanessa is a fat religious theist?

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kind of surprised you guys overlooked this detail:
DatChin.JPG

Nice manly jaw line that he forgot to photoshop. Chin also is totally not a give away.

popeye.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.