Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but life is so much better when you have a scale Lego model of the titanic mounted on your wall!! Like a true grown up.
Meh, not gonna shit on him about Legos. This is a forum of gaming nerds with many hobbies. Shit I have just gotten into painting 40k minis. Something 20 year me might have laughed at.

I truly do not give a fuck that Bob wants to be Barbara, that must the Libertarian in me. I have empathy for trans people, but we need to be honest about it, they are mentally ill Kind of like abortion, sadly I do see the societal need for it but we need to be honest that a life is being taken.

What cracks me up is that Vanessa comes here goes out of his way to tell us he is trans, basically admitting he is mentally ill. Then expects us to ignore the fact we know he is mentally ill when discussing any topic with him. I guess mentally ill is gonna mentally ill but holy shit it gets tiresome.

Like you eluded to PC culture is to blame for this. I do truly wish Vanessa well, I hope he finds happiness. I just don't think he will find it until he truly addresses his issues. It is sad that our Medical Community has been hijacked and that Vanessa has not been able to get the medical attention he needs. Vanessa has not been getting treatment he has been getting enabled.

I have no doubt that Vanessa is a good person with a good heart, but that mental illness rears its ugly head every few months and has a melt down. The real truth is he doesn't come here to argue and convince us, he comes here to argue and convince himself I don't think that is going very well. I hope for his sake that he gets real help before he is just another statistic.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
FXkjCjAXEAA-Cng.jpg

Tranny Steve, would you go first or last when the Titanic sank?

Maul

Dental Dammer
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

So how much transition male to female, say, in percent is each action, you reckon? Cake makeup? Dress? Boltons? High pitched voice? Plastic surgery of face etc? Bum implants? HRT? Being highly illogical and irrational? Saying "I'm female"?
Each of those is 0%

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just find it ironic that Vanessa talks about this place being an echo chamber, and then goes on to say that Twitter opened his eyes about this place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just find it ironic that Vanessa talks about this place being an echo chamber, and then goes on to say that Twitter opened his eyes about this place.
That just means he is going to go shitlib for a while to sponge attention, since he is not getting what he craves here. He can't for a moment acknowledge that he has been treated more fairly here than he would have been anywhere else. Plus he is getting too old to go TERF fishing anymore, so he has to cast a wider net for the tranny chasers out there like his simps on this board. The only way he ever leaves this board is suicide by Mod or actual suicide. He will always come back.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That just means he is going to go shitlib for a while to sponge attention, since he is not getting what he craves here. He can't for a moment acknowledge that he has been treated more fairly here than he would have been anywhere else. Plus he is getting too old to go TERF fishing anymore, so he has to cast a wider net for the tranny chasers out there like his simps on this board. The only way he ever leaves this board is suicide by Mod or actual suicide. He will always come back.

I vote for the latter!

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
It's kind of crazy how singular FoH is in providing a space for actual debate and free thought.

• 1Double Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Or he won't when no one responds to him. Honestly, if no no one responded to him for a month he would disappear.

You are probably right!

And shame on me for arguing with someone that we all know is mentally ill. I shouldn't argue with Vanessa its really not his fault, he is mentally ill. The enablers are to blame, all the hack Doc involved.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
You are probably right!

And shame on me for arguing with someone that we all know is mentally ill. I shouldn't argue with Vanessa its really not his fault, he is mentally ill. The enablers are to blame, all the hack Doc involved.
Vanessa's problems on this board isnt his tranny status, its that he is just such an insufferable fag. All his talk of "owning" people and "dismantling" EVERYONE in any argument what so ever is just so tiresome. He is honestly just a worthless human and that's not because hes a tranny.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa's problems on this board isnt his tranny status, its that he is just such an insufferable fag. All his talk of "owning" people and "dismantling" EVERYONE in any argument what so ever is just so tiresome. He is honestly just a worthless human and that's not because hes a tranny.
Yeah the causality goes the other way: He is a tranny because he is a worthless human.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.