Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Vanessa's problems on this board isnt his tranny status, its that he is just such an insufferable fag. All his talk of "owning" people and "dismantling" EVERYONE in any argument what so ever is just so tiresome. He is honestly just a worthless human and that's not because hes a tranny.

And its that he's a blithering idiot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
My stance is that you're a mentally ill retard with a shitty job and no hopes in life, and apparently you kidnap people and attempt to rape them. Whats your stance?

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Vanessa's problems on this board isnt his tranny status, its that he is just such an insufferable fag. All his talk of "owning" people and "dismantling" EVERYONE in any argument what so ever is just so tiresome. He is honestly just a worthless human and that's not because hes a tranny.
This is true. Cracks me up that he says he isn't gay, but he wears womens clothing, got fake tits, gave himself a woman's name and sucks dick. He was on the RL picture thread openly drooling over the pics some men posted. All these things put him smack dab in the middle of gay, but he claims he isn't. LMAO. He can't even be honest with himself.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I think it's rather sad when the village idiots implode on themselves. They honestly keep the board interesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This is true. Cracks me up that he says he isn't gay, but he wears womens clothing, got fake tits, gave himself a woman's name and sucks dick. He was on the RL picture thread openly drooling over the pics some men posted. All these things put him smack dab in the middle of gay, but he claims he isn't. LMAO. He can't even be honest with himself.

He's a fucking psychopath. He's insane. It's so bizarre.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You are probably right!

And shame on me for arguing with someone that we all know is mentally ill. I shouldn't argue with Vanessa its really not his fault, he is mentally ill. The enablers are to blame, all the hack Doc involved.
Don't ever think this way. We have no more mental health facilities in this country. There are a lot of people trying to be reasonable and give him the benefit of the doubt. Crazy like this deserved to be exposed for all to see as a warning of what complete tolerance results in. If he had real friends who bullied him and criticized him, he might have gotten actual help and potentially not turned out like this. I mean, he would probably still be an attention whore, but more of the music snob or nerd purist variety, rather than the lets chemically castrate kids and surprise penis some lesbians type.

But at the end of the day, exposing crazy is a public service. Normies need to know how bad things have really gotten if the degenerate shit is ever going to be stopped.

• 2Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah the causality goes the other way: He is a tranny because he is a worthless human.
This. Show me a tranny who is not a raging narcissist attention whore with other mental issues. There are none.

• 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This. Show me a tranny who is not a raging narcissist attention whore with other mental issues. There are none.

We just left NYC a few days ago. We saw this one awful tranny. Just a fat, ugly white guy, looked like one of those ugly cavemen type people, stupid PINK hair, wearing some type of bra. These people are absolutely mentally ill attention whores.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone needs to do a "Trans, so easy even a caveman can do it" photoshop meme.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Good to see the retards are still here and still saying insanely retarded things!

That word itself (retard) is still extremely taboo on the big 3 (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube). Such a shame. Will free speech *ever* win the day??? I just don't know, and that saddens me.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is this true, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Of course not. But when has mistruth ever stopped FoH from FoHing???

Remember the good ol' days of when I was "just" an attention whore? LOL!

Omg, look at all this attention I'm whoring right now!

Retards. Retards everywhere~

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Of course not. But when has mistruth ever stopped FoH from FoHing???

Remember the good ol' days of when I was "just" an attention whore? LOL!

Omg, look at all this attention I'm whoring right now!

Retards. Retards everywhere~
Animated GIF

I think it's wonderful you're back, whore or not. These new BB folks need guidance, V.

• 1Barf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think it's wonderful you're back
I'm not back and/or ever left. That's the sad part... confusing my apathy with indignation.

These new BB folks need guidance, V.
Gamers and bodybuilders actually makes great sense for bedfellows... it's all about the cheeves, goals and work put in to get from A to B. Their medium is their own body (good on them!) and y'alls is your pixels. Ultimately it makes you guys happy and I like that.

You still miss Hodj, don't ya, Izo?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm not back and/or ever left. That's the sad part... confusing my apathy with indignation.

Gamers and bodybuilders actually makes great sense for bedfellows... it's all about the cheeves, goals and work put in to get from A to B. Their medium is their own body (good on them!) and y'alls is your pixels. Ultimately it makes you guys happy and I like that.

You still miss Hodj, don't ya, Izo?

And what are your achievements? How many packages you can pick for Amazon in an hour? How many more people you can drug and rape?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL... I can't lie (and DickTrickle alluded to it to)... the shift from "You're an attention whore" to "You drug and rape people" is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Love it.

As far as my actual achievements in life? LoL.... oh boy...

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
LoL... I can't lie (and DickTrickle alluded to it to)... the shift from "You're an attention whore" to "You drug and rape people" is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Love it.

As far as my actual achievements in life? LoL.... oh boy...

Haha, you can't even list them..

1. Awful breast implants
2. Pretend to be a female
3. Work a suicide-inducing shit job at Amazon
4. Rape / drug / kidnap people

10,000 : 1 that you end up like Jared from Subway.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My money is on a Jerle maneuver. He would not keep crawling back here for abuse if he had anywhere else to be.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Haha, you can't even list them..

1. Awful breast implants
2. Pretend to be a female
3. Work a suicide-inducing shit job at Amazon
4. Rape / drug / kidnap people

10,000 : 1 that you end up like Jared from Subway.
Anyone with achievements doesn't work at Amazon putting things in boxes.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.