Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Drag Race Backflip GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Grez

Trakanon Raider
Though women do have two X chromosomes, in every cell, one of them has been inactivated.

With that said, the Y chromosome is still there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Hey Vanessa, why do you deny reality?"

^ Says the guy so triggered over reality they feel compelled to alter reality. Hypocrisy suits you so well, squeaky beta-voiced who makes up rules on the fly just because he's a little-prick dictator.

P.S. fix my account you bitch.

Dude holy shit thank you for the DL pic. You are fucking insane. Lmao
I'm a huge fan of the insane person who has uploaded the fake, photoshopped pic of me to their avatar because he is clearly obsessed saying this.

0 self-awareness. 0.

This is doubly funny because of the resemblance and the fact that both are sex predators.
Hey look... more slander from the Godless atheist.

Please post your evidence proving your words (oh wait... you can't prove lies).

And he thinks he actually passes as female, Holy shit.
It's almost like I do, fat boy. Feel free to run that pic or *any* of my pics through a gender / age AI for unbiased results. Go ahead... indulge in reality like I do (which you clearly don't).

Also he loves to call me fat because...
...you are.

What a fat ass
^ such delicious irony.

I don't even know why I open this thread anymore.
Because you're an obsessed retard just like the rest of your ilk here.

I just can’t figure out what Steve was trying to do by posting his drivers license photo.
Triggering all of you, and seeing all the replies... success.

I give Vanessa credit for having the balls to post that knowing that she would be eviscerated.
These people can't eviscerate anything. I literally laugh at the hatertot's insanity here... you think this offends me seeing these batshit loony replies on any level? Seriously Dick? LoL.

gender says F on the license
Sex.

ok, I was bored so I did some digging. I'm about 99% sure I got the right person. And now I'm very curious. No need to worry, not gonna ask anything. But fuck, man
Nothing to be curious about and you can ask me anything... what do you think this thread is called... but it's not like NOTHING is off limits. I photoshopped out my deets on that pic for a reason. Many of you have proven you are completely obsessed psychos, so no... you don't get every deet about my life. My life outside of having Gender Dysphoria is completely normal, so due to you saying "fuck, man" as if you found some deep-rooted issues concerning me, I assure you: you have the wrong person.

• If you think I have a modicum of a criminal record, post it... I give you permission. I don't.
  • If you think I have done any act that would give me a sexual predator status (which this info is public record via the Virginia State Police sexual offender database), post it... I give you permission. I don't.

^ It is because these are facts that I think this batshit lunatic narrative that a handful of you psychos push (namely fat boys Phazael, Sevens, and batshit crazy newbie Ohanahanaodipshit) is so pathetic and such a sad, sad reach.

If you get it wrong, however, you are playing with fire Bubbles. Proceed at your own risk.

It's almost like I never said I was, and I agree.

-------------------------------------

Stay triggered, ladies.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa slayer of Bubbles Bubbles the doxxer? Would be a shame.
He's a good aggregate pic poster but besides that, what does he really add? He's like Wolfen was, and Wolfen was a dull, shit poster outside of merely supplying an endless stream of T&A.

That said, I have nothing against Bubbles... I just never see him adding anything substantive via his own words... just an aggregate pic poster.

• 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"Hey Vanessa, why do you deny reality?"

^ Says the guy so triggered over reality they feel compelled to alter reality. Hypocrisy suits you so well, squeaky beta-voiced who makes up rules on the fly just because he's a little-prick dictator.

P.S. fix my account you bitch.

I'm a huge fan of the insane person who has uploaded the fake, photoshopped pic of me to their avatar because he is clearly obsessed saying this.

0 self-awareness. 0.

Hey look... more slander from the Godless atheist.

Please post your evidence proving your words (oh wait... you can't prove lies).

It's almost like I do, fat boy. Feel free to run that pic or *any* of my pics through a gender / age AI for unbiased results. Go ahead... indulge in reality like I do (which you clearly don't).

...you are.

^ such delicious irony.

Because you're an obsessed retard just like the rest of your ilk here.

Triggering all of you, and seeing all the replies... success.

These people can't eviscerate anything. I literally laugh at the hatertot's insanity here... you think this offends me seeing these batshit loony replies on any level? Seriously Dick? LoL.

Sex.

Nothing to be curious about and you can ask me anything... what do you think this thread is called... but it's not like NOTHING is off limits. I photoshopped out my deets on that pic for a reason. Many of you have proven you are completely obsessed psychos, so no... you don't get every deet about my life. My life outside of having Gender Dysphoria is completely normal, so due to you saying "fuck, man" as if you found some deep-rooted issues concerning me, I assure you: you have the wrong person.

• If you think I have a modicum of a criminal record, post it... I give you permission. I don't.
  • If you think I have done any act that would give me a sexual predator status (which this info is public record via the Virginia State Police sexual offender database), post it... I give you permission. I don't.

^ It is because these are facts that I think this batshit lunatic narrative that a handful of you psychos push (namely fat boys Phazael, Sevens, and batshit crazy newbie Ohanahanaodipshit) is so pathetic and such a sad, sad reach.

If you get it wrong, however, you are playing with fire Bubbles. Proceed at your own risk.

It's almost like I never said I was, and I agree.

-------------------------------------

Stay triggered, ladies.
Manessa.jpg

Ok Quagmire.....

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People in glass houses should probably not wave their linebacker chins around too much, Steve.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well look at that... a morbidly obese Godless right-wing SJW atheist rehashing stale "memes" containing things I never said while simultaneously lacking any evidence backing up his slander.

What a common, repeating pattern with you, chubs.

It's fascinating that you think calling someone a "godless atheist" is an insult.

You are so stupid, it's just unbelievable. You are a blithering idiot.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Oh, when I got home from work yesterday, I had a whole stack of perfectly picked Amazon boxes waiting for me. I just wanted to say thank you for doing such a good job fulfilling my Amazon purchases, Steve. It means a lot.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's fascinating that you think calling someone a "godless atheist" is an insult.
Your projection is amazing.

I'm calling blondes blondes. That's all I know about some of you... that you are Godless atheists.

Here's the example proving what a projectioning retard you are:

If you said to me, "You are a Christian Conservative Trumpet" there wouldn't be a modicum of feeling like you were insulting me... at all.

Yet here you are getting offended, thinking I'm insulting you.

Again... it's your own projection. Get wrecked, Godless atheist.

You are so stupid, it's just unbelievable. You are a blithering idiot.
Says the retard scared to debate me live in front of an audience.

I just wanted to say thank you for doing such a good job fulfilling my Amazon purchases
Mentally ill retard thinks his packages came from Richmond.

Poor retard doesn't understand things. How sad :(

• 1Faggotry

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Your projection is amazing.

I'm calling blondes blondes. That's all I know about some of you... that you are Godless atheists.

Here's the example proving what a projectioning retard you are:

If you said to me, "You are a Christian Conservative Trumpet" there wouldn't be a modicum of feeling like you were insulting me... at all.

Yet here you are getting offended, thinking I'm insulting you.

Again... it's your own projection. Get wrecked, Godless atheist.

Says the retard scared to debate me live in front of an audience.

Mentally ill retard thinks his packages came from Richmond.

Poor retard doesn't understand things. How sad :(

Lmao :) What is it that you want to debate? That you're a degenerate rapist? That you kidnap people in your house? That you're objectively the biggest loser on this forum?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
People in glass houses should probably not wave their linebacker chins around too much, Steve.
Well look at that... a morbidly obese Godless right-wing SJW atheist lacking any evidence backing up his slander.

Lmao :) What is it that you want to debate? That you're a degenerate rapist? That you kidnap people in your house? That you're objectively the biggest loser on this forum?
Sure, we can debate all that and more. You ready?

Of course you're not... you're just a scared shitless retard who knows you'd get decimated.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Well look at that... a morbidly obese Godless right-wing SJW atheist lacking any evidence backing up his slander.

Of course you're not... you're just a scared shitless retard who knows you'd get decimated.

Sure, I would just need your real name and SSN so that I can pull your background check first.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sure, I would just need your real name and SSN so that I can pull your background check first.
Hey look... scared shitless retard who knows he would get decimated making up batshit lunatic excuses not to.

What a shocking surprise.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hey look... scared shitless retard who knows he would get decimated making up batshit lunatic excuses not to.

What a shocking surprise.

How else can I prove that you're a degenerate retard with a record of molesting children and kidnapping women who is only employable at Amazon without a simple background check?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Manessa.jpg

Speaking of patterns......
How often are you going to repeat this cycle of meltdown, rage quit, return claiming you owned everyone, followed by hilariously ill advised posting of posting a pic? What exactly was your strategy posting that DL pic where you look like Bruce Campbell starring in the direct to video sequel to Tootsie? Is abused all you really have left to live for at this point?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How else can I prove that you're a degenerate retard with a record of molesting children and kidnapping women who is only employable at Amazon without a simple background check?
Actually most of his more insane shit is earlier in this thread, but he just denies it all when its brought up. And most of us have dealt with him enough to know its a waste of time digging through his mentally ill posting history. But whenever we get a new Tranny chaser around here, its always fun to watch them go from "OMG you guys are so mean to this womanz!" to actually reading the entire thread and returning in full Hugo Boss after sampling the comedy stylings of Manessa for themselves. I originally tried to be understanding, myself, but completely changed my mind after he spent months pushing puberty blockers on young kids "because one in ten might really be TRanZ!!!111!", but I was already on the way there with his whole cuttlefishing the homeless single mom routine. Even the other forum Troons have noped out with him at this point.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.