Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
the reason I was vague and didn't specify the name of the plaintiff, date of filing and the name of the court was the general doxing policy here
It's more that a debt collection isn't some super shocking revelation if that really is all there is.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There are links and examples earlier in the thread. Suffice to say, the AI was supremely focused on symmetry. Vanessa did, in fact, have some 7-8 scores on some of the pictures she chose (photo quality of which you can search and judge yourself). However, plenty of famous and very attractive actresses scored lower. I also used some ugly pictures with perfect symmetry to get high scores. Suffice to say, it's a pretty early version of an attractiveness AI. A person rated site would be more accurate.

Also, Bubbles hasn't done anything. He made some vague insinuations but the only specific thing he alluded to was possible debt collection. People here feel like Vanessa is hiding now but before her last spate of posts it was a few weeks of silence too. Hate of Vanessa doesn't make a retard like Bubbles magically competent or smart. That's like expecting Foler to tell the truth.

Why are you calling it a "she"?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Any guy who puts photos of his own asshole on the internet is going to make a mistake on his own sooner or later. Steve was just there to catch the pop up fly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You guys DO know Falxy flirted with me in PMs first, yes?

Now you see... Ohanana's (or should I say.... Aychamo's) faux *hate* toward me was just incel-energy hate directed toward that which ignored him -> me.

In the end, it's all just projection on yours truly... dude hated me but deep down was attracted to me. Wrap your head around that one guys!

Once again, cry about the negs whilst claiming you care nothing about them.
LoL you just don't get it. You're next... your hate and projection on me is abnormal and I'm calling it now: Sevens Sevens , you have some skeletons in YOUR closet that you are too scared to deal with.

ok. let me ask you this. Did some company file a Contract/Debt Collection lawsuit against you earlier this year? Name and location seem to match.
Yes. But DickTrickle said it best here:

It's more that a debt collection isn't some super shocking revelation if that really is all there is.
...minor debt. I actually googled myself and saw what you saw. Public records are a thing.

Point is, I have less to hide than many of you, believe you me ^_^

what height did you want in a partner, hypothetical dating app? Assuming taller than yourself. Asked earlier.
I mean.... looking eye to eye is nice... 5'7 ? heh If she's taller, great. If she's shorter, great. Height isn't that big of a deal breaker.

This is one of the greatest "Oh look a car crash in slow motion!" threads on the net.
Still waiting to get to the part where we watch the moment where the steering wheel explodes through the cerebellum.
Is that the moment when I share our PMs publicly? Look inward MFF. Don't be a hypocrite.

LMAO what a shit show
It would be if I was stupid enough to post my driver's license UNPHOTOSHOPPED. It got the exact job done that I had in mind by posting that.

My favorite part of this latest sperg is that this moron constantly just gives us ammo while thinking he has just scored a point on something. I mean, objectively looking at that DL photo, there is zero fucking way he would ever fool anyone into believing he is a woman. Its fucking Bruce Campbell in drag playing Alice from the Brady Bunch levels of trainwreck and he was fucking proud of that shit. This is even worse than when he posted that fucking video of him playing bass where he talked like Dr Girlfriend and the minute he starts playing (and has to concentrate on anything) his little act at being a female instantly evaporates, complete with giant linebacker arms and male motions while playing his riff. He is literally so self-deluded that he cannot register what is obvious to anyone else who spends two seconds looking at anything about himself that he has posted.

This is also pretty much why I don't bother quoting old posts to him when he demands proof of his crazy. Fucker is in so much denial that his brain can literally edit out reality for him. It is fucking pointless and a waste of time. It's easier just to whack the hornets' nest a couple times and walk away, when you want to show someone new how batshit he is. I am pretty sure I am not alone in thinking that, too.
^ Your entire post looks like a sperg, too.

-----

I wasn't kidding when I said I'm apathetic toward this forum now. You guys are still confusing apathy with embarrassment/anger/fear/hate/etc when I'm not here.

...which leads me to the status that this forum has concerning me:

FoH: Go away Vanessa!
Also FoH: So where's Vanessa?

You're like lefties with Trump..

2020: Boy, can't wait for Trump to lose so we don't have to talk about Trump!
2022: So, about Trump.

Some of you just love to hate me, and that's what is what and if you had a modicum of honesty about it you'll say those 3 sweet words: Vanessa Was Right

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You guys DO know Falxy flirted with me in PMs first, yes?

:trump::trump::trump::trump: :honkler:

Trannies think that anyone who doesn't instantly wish them a membership in the 41 club is "flirting with them".

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Trannies think that anyone who doesn't instantly wish them a membership in the 41 club is "flirting with them".
aychamo.jpg

aychamo2.jpg

As usual Araysar, reality > you.

I never responded to him. He was Falxy-US then. All of this makes sense now, and it's hilarious.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You think he was serious?
Yep, because I, unlike you, walked in my own shoes and remember how nice he was to me around that time. He got ass hurt I didn't respond to him.

You, just like him, are ineffectual with this "let's hate Vanessa" schtick. You and Booze and Phaz and Sevens and Fucker... the lot of you. You guys are just bad at this game.

• 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yep, because I, unlike you, walked in my own shoes and remember how nice he was to me around that time. He got ass hurt I didn't respond to him.

You, just like him, are ineffectual with this "let's hate Vanessa" schtick. You and Booze and Phaz and Sevens and Fucker... the lot of you. You guys are just bad at this game.

Yeah, the next PM where he said he was Foler Foler made it very clear how serious he was about the whole thing

You fucking retard.

Like I said:

• 1Solidarity

joz123

Potato del Grande

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Fact is, I still cannot even browse the

Politics, Culture, and Controversy​

threads... and why? I still don't know.

My gold (pyrite) status was just removed for 0 reason and given to a Lenindorito of all people! LoL... so uncool.

If LLR locked this thread and sent it home, I'd be gone. No ban needed. Or hell, ban away. Or Skeleton. Or Just delete. Or let it rot. Point is, my apathy toward this 22+ year "membership" to this forum has grown moldy. I just don't care anymore fellas. Thank LLR for this :)

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm not the prodigal son Izo, LoL

You did what you could by asking LLR in the mod thread why my account is fubar, thanks. You saw the response by Denamian (iirc)... there was nothing wrong with it on his end, and yet..........

I can't even browse the forums normally so how am I NOT going to sit here and say, "Okay.... the jig is up." Seriously, it's fine. I'm glad I got to troll this place for as long as I did :p

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fact is, I still cannot even browse the

Politics, Culture, and Controversy​

threads... and why? I still don't know.

My gold (pyrite) status was just removed for 0 reason and given to a Lenindorito of all people! LoL... so uncool.

If LLR locked this thread and sent it home, I'd be gone. No ban needed. Or hell, ban away. Or Skeleton. Or Just delete. Or let it rot. Point is, my apathy toward this 22+ year "membership" to this forum has grown moldy. I just don't care anymore fellas. Thank LLR for this :)
Have you tried dismissing the Bully Pol pass and repurchasing it from the store?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Have you tried dismissing the Bully Pol pass and repurchasing it from the store?
Ahh, that worked. Well what the crap was wrong with the one I was using for... oh.... YEARS? LoL

That's the rub... the whole "forumquest" thing is just silly. I mean God bless the people who actually enjoy fiddling with numbers on a forum but what kind of forum requires members to go hunt for a thing in a menu?

Nerds, I swear.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ahh, that worked. Well what the crap was wrong with the one I was using for... oh.... YEARS? LoL

That's the rub... the whole "forumquest" thing is just silly. I mean God bless the people who actually enjoy fiddling with numbers on a forum but what kind of forum requires members to go hunt for a thing in a menu?

Nerds, I swear.
I'm totally confident that Amod Amod will be pleased, and also not punish me for suggesting this 'have you tried rebooting'-solution. *hides*

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm totally confident that Amod Amod will be pleased, and also not punish me for suggesting this 'have you tried rebooting'-solution. *hides*
You're getting banned now for aiding and abetting the resurgence of multiquote owning in the pol & GG/SJW threads!

I AM FREE!

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.