Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fact is, I still cannot even browse the

Politics, Culture, and Controversy​

threads... and why? I still don't know.

My gold (pyrite) status was just removed for 0 reason and given to a Lenindorito of all people! LoL... so uncool.

If LLR locked this thread and sent it home, I'd be gone. No ban needed. Or hell, ban away. Or Skeleton. Or Just delete. Or let it rot. Point is, my apathy toward this 22+ year "membership" to this forum has grown moldy. I just don't care anymore fellas. Thank LLR for this :)

Probably because you suck at posting.

Did that ever enter your thought process? That you're just shit and you post like shit?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ahh, that worked. Well what the crap was wrong with the one I was using for... oh.... YEARS? LoL

That's the rub... the whole "forumquest" thing is just silly. I mean God bless the people who actually enjoy fiddling with numbers on a forum but what kind of forum requires members to go hunt for a thing in a menu?

Nerds, I swear.

LMAO.

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, that didn't take very long.
What didn't?

Did you mistakenly think I quit again? You're wrong.

You have been wrong about so many things about me... consistently. This is why it's funny to tell you to dig for quotes backing up the ridiculous slander you say about me (you and others). DickTrickle DickTrickle gets so much right about me... send him a PM about how he does it. Is it more intelligence? Less bias? Better reading comprehension? Better memory? All the above?

For serious? Im on no sides here, but c'mon this was super lame.
Kinda, yeah, but you gotta look at how this thread started OneofOne OneofOne : I trolled this forum.

Here's the facts: I've been here since Noows. I can post things proving that I was (I can always post receipts to my words). Why did I come here? Because I loved EQ (that much is obvious). I knew how this place had a long-term 'thing' with trannies thanks to Fedor. Of course this was back before trannies exploded in virtue-signaling popularity in the world. I was mainly a lurker but posted very rarely. I made one small, esoteric post about having a dick and someone said "prove it" and I did. BOOOM. I've been a character ever since.

Also keep in mind, I never made THIS thread. The forum did. So this is the pull and push thing with this forum and me is... funny to say the least. It takes two to tango.

Probably because you suck at posting.
I seem to remember teaching you how to attach pics here when you were using imgur to post screenshots of this place.

Did that ever enter your thought process? That you're just shit and you post like shit?
Nope.

LMAO.

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD
We've been through this before... if I was here for 6 years and never figured out to buy the thing, you'd have a point. If I have just ONE post from, say, the Politics thread, then it's not my fault this forum got buggy or changed or whatever happened to my account. Let's see what reality is! -->

"Hey Alexa... how many posts have I made in the Politics Thread?"

tgtgt.jpg

"Hey Alexa... what's my last post from that thread and the date?"

@The Morrigan

Please share your thoughts / beliefs on abortion.

Thank you!

...and here's a link --> Click Me

...and here's a screenshot:

tgtgt2.jpg

So you tell me, Araysar Araysar , Captain Double Digit IQ: What happened to my account OR the forum between May 18, 2022 and now, where I needed to DELETE the current Bully Pol Pass and rebuy it? ...and why? Why after 6+ years, did this pass not work? Funny that that happened at the SAME time LLR unjustly reneged my Gold (pyrite) status and gave it to LeninDoritos.

Is that MY fault? Or his.

Be honest, ya Russian knobslobber.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Literally too fucking dumb to work a message board, thinks he's the smartest person here.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Btw... I'm still LoLing over the unmasking of Ohana being Aychamo. Holy shit this forum is an endless, swirling mess of ridiculousness.

I'm also curious to see how the Fitzgerald twins end up in jail or shot dead. It's unreal.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What was it you didn't pay for, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Chin reduction surgery.

The AC repairman that they sent out due to my fan not working sued me because he felt so sorry for me looking just like Farquaad had a love child with Jay Leno that he fronted me 4k to get it fixed and I spent the money on Legos instead.

I asked him to pay me under the table but he made me sign a contract and boom.

^
51xF76mmyWL.jpg
^

----------

Anywhooooo... I'm currently playing Chrono Trigger. Yup... I never played it back in 1995! Can see why it's considered a classic and one of the best ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"I wonder what AMA means? I just don't know!!!"

Here's a fun little challenge, Oblio Oblio : What question(s) have I not answered (in your headcanon of me), and when did that "non-answer" prove to be a lie?

Answer both of those questions, make it comport with reality, and THEN I'll say, "Yep... maybe I'm a hypocrite myself and sometimes can't see that."

Until YOU do that, your pic is meaningless.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa have you thought about starting an OF for all those unforseen expenses? Another job, mebbe? I mean, LEGOS are clearly much more important than AC.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa have you thought about starting an OF
Took me a few but I think I figured out what you're asking.

Morally, there is no difference between straight up prostitution and having an only fans account... if the idea of that account is trading your body in a sexual manner for money. I've heard of some people using the platform of only fans as something besides sex/nudity, which I think is amusing. (Ex: if I set up an only fans but literally never got naked... just sat there playing bass or something LoL).

But then again, even if I was a complete degenerate (I know certain projectioning clowntowns here say I am already, but these are the same people who, if EQ was RL, would be looking like this):

You have gotten better at Reading Comprehension! (8)

...and decided to literally be a whore, then I question how much money a 44 year old tranny could generate online for INCOME anyway.

Fact is, I've never taken money for sex or anything sex related, and never would.

I mean, LEGOS are clearly much more important than AC.
LoL (I mean, of course I disagree in absolute truth, but obviously I'm doing okay since that was settled for less than I owed [I'm a helluva negotiator /dusts off shoulder] and I still have my Legos!)

I know you animals love prying into my private life, and I'm willing to share SOME things many of you wouldn't have the metaphysical balls to, but I do question what the endgame of this is... who else on this forum gets asked to share such details of their life?

-------------------------------

Know who I really don't like on this forum? Koushirou. I really don't. Do I make a habit of talking about her virtually ever? Nope. Do I tag her often just for her attention? Nope. Do I bring her up in other threads randomly just to "try" to dunk on her for x y z reasons? Nope. If she had a thread, would I make hundreds of posts in it to "try" to dunk on her, especially if she returned the favor constantly? Nope.

Some of you need to figure some things out about yourselves in this regard~

Screenshot_20170811-024355.png

Lastly, for funsies: Is this a man or a woman?

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
from Ass to Mouth to ASS
This is fascinating seeing how you're just an aggregator of material. You see stuff online from somewhere else, sift through it, find what you deem to be the "best" of it, and then repost it here.

True or False, Bubbles?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This is fascinating seeing how you're just an aggregator of material. You see stuff online from somewhere else, sift through it, find what you deem to be the "best" of it, and then repost it here.

True or False, Bubbles?
someone has to

• 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.