Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'd ask you if you want to test that theory, but you don't give a shit about me Erro... you just want to troll, don't ya?

I'd take it more seriously if I was AMOD, but I'm not, so....yeah. Yes, I just want to troll. How can you even fucking ask this? Bereft of any official duty or responsibility, on THIS forum of all places, and this is the question you want to fucking ask?

So that means if the Rickshaw was a bus full of retards, then we're just two fellow retards standing next to each other, except you won't STFU and complain nonstop and I'm just staring at the floor questioning my life choices while wishing the bus would hit the next stop as quickly as possible.

My account is fubar thanks to him. Your obvious response might be to PM him or ask in the amod thread but I'm sick of dealing with him. He's aware of it I'm sure... he's just an asshole and you people will see it in time and it'll be another "Vanessa was right" moment.

You're such a prideful shithead.

You're admitting that, yet again (I'm pretty sure we've had this debate before) that this could be all be handled if you could just be a reasonable person for 5m and reach out to talk to Amod Amod or Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule about it.

But no. You're going to respond to the people actively arguing with you, with some sort of fucking imbecilic guilt trip about how they won't fucking help you crowdsource some...testing?

If this is the hill you want to die on, then I am absolutely 100% going to let you die on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm not helping Manessa in any fashion. After the way he behaves here, the way he's treated me and every moderator who's ever worked here, we're all just done. I would say he should go play in traffic, but with those shoulders he'd probably do more damage to the cars. And notifications work fine, I just got the one Erronius Erronius paged me with.

He's only still around because every zoo needs monkeys. Even though I'm pretty sure Izo is the only one who finds this particular monkey entertaining.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
^ Just realized that some reeeeeeeturd will say I'm just doing this for attention. Hah~
Thanks for saving us time. At least you admit now that everything you do is for attention.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not helping Manessa in any fashion. After the way he behaves here, the way he's treated me and every moderator who's ever worked here, we're all just done. I would say he should go play in traffic, but with those shoulders he'd probably do more damage to the cars. And notifications work fine, I just got the one Erronius Erronius paged me with.

He's only still around because every zoo needs monkeys. Even though I'm pretty sure Izo is the only one who finds this particular monkey entertaining.

In before "See I told you so!" while simultaneously ignoring the fact that it takes a lot of shitty behavior to turn admins and mods against you.

the-wizard-of-oz-adventure.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
/cracks knuckles

I'd take it more seriously if I was AMOD, but I'm not, so....yeah. Yes, I just want to troll. How can you even fucking ask this? Bereft of any official duty or responsibility, on THIS forum of all places, and this is the question you want to fucking ask?
You now have to be AMOD to @ someone.

What a complete rere.

except you won't STFU and complain nonstop
Again, YOU would too if it were you. All I want is free speech and my account to be normal. I barely have the former thanks to I-have-a-12-year-old's-voice dictator and I definitely don't have the latter.

and I'm just staring at the floor questioning my life choices while wishing the bus would hit the next stop as quickly as possible.
You don't have to read this thread. You don't have to read my posts at all. Ignore not working? Oh it still is?

That's a YOU problem, dunce... not mine.

You're such a prideful shithead.
Thanks. It feels good to always be right.

this could be all be handled if you could just be a reasonable person for 5m and reach out to talk to Amod Amod or Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule about it.
I'm not helping Manessa in any fashion.
Bwahahaha... Erro just got owned and I didn't even have to lift a finger. Beautiful.

You're going to respond to the people actively arguing with you, with some sort of fucking imbecilic guilt trip about how they won't fucking help you
Please explain how it's an "imbecilic" (cool word btw) guilt trip when it's true? You are so disingenuous and full of shit.

then I am absolutely 100% going to let you die on it.
What else would a self-admitted troll possibly do any different?

I'm not helping Manessa in any fashion.
Why would I need help if my account was perfectly fine?

Thanks for publicly admitting you're just a biased shithead, just like I said you were multiple times in multiple places. Hey look... Vanessa was right; again.

After the way he behaves here, the way he's treated me and every moderator who's ever worked here, we're all just done.
Boohoo, projecting pussy. Boohoo. I have PMs showing who has treated who piss poor. Don't forget that, you lying moron.

I would say he should go play in traffic, but with those shoulders he'd probably do more damage to the cars.
banner.jpg

Why do you deny reality Blitzhauptregel? Why do you literally just make up insane shit just to push a narrative?

v Who is this below? v

Is this a tranny / biological male? They obviously have broader shoulders than I... must be a man!

/retards

And notifications work fine, I just got the one Erronius Erronius paged me with.
Dear moron: I'm sure they work just fine with 99% of these users whose account wasn't fucked with. I never said notifications were broken site-wide. I said my account was. My God, your reading comprehension is just as shit-tier as Joz's.

Even though I'm pretty sure Izo is the only one who finds this particular monkey entertaining.
Yup... pretty sure Izo and me are the only ones who contributed to 400k. You clownish, clownish fool.

Newsflash: that number would likely be double had Boozecube (I'm sure with YOUR blessings) not rickshawed this thread when it was just fine in screenshots for years.

At least you admit now that everything you do is for attention.
So calling out that a retard like you would think this is for attention... is me admitting it's for attention?

Who knew retards have bad reading comprehension?

200.gif

In before "See I told you so!" while simultaneously ignoring the fact that it takes a lot of shitty behavior to turn admins and mods against you.
You already know I told you so... that's why you literally just said it.

FYI, here's the "shitty" behavior I have taken part in: I post in X thread in which my post is 100% relevant and on topic, and retards will respond to me ONLY about tranny shit and I'll respond back, then mods will get mad because the thread gets derailed. Since mods can't reprimand or take out their ire on 25+ other members, they focus on the person that it seems the "problem" gravitates around: ME

Before you falsely think (because you're a 79 IQ goon with bad thoughts) that I'm just making this up, I have PMs from leadership A) admitting this, and B) admitting that if I just had a new account here with 0 ties to my past (i.e. Vanessa account... if I was anonymous just like every single one of you), I would get along just fine here. Proof that it's not *what* I actually post and say here... it's my legacy/reputation. It's what's in a name.

Made me lol

the-avengers-hulk.gif
See above. Deny reality at your leisure.

The funniest thing is being 1 post away from Hodj's post count in this thread (when everyone on this forum knew how obsessed he was with me), then coming back after seemingly quitting and making this your ONLY post back.

Obsessed virgins are A+ content.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Let me put something in perspective here:

This is an internet forum. 80% of my time is spent working, talking on the phone with friends & family (I lost most of my close left-wing friends I used to hang with during 2020 when the world decided to irrationally deem me a racist, so I don't get out nearly as much to the city but at the same time, I DON'T want to go barhopping anymore either), working on my music & videos, watching TV / movies etc. I assume most of you are similar as far as a balance of time on/off the internet.

Where I believe we differ, is that I think the other 20% with you guys is spent ON HERE and not much places else. Y'all don't strike me as Facebook users (you need friends for Facebook to be fun). Trust me, I know my posted time is high on here relative to some of you guys, but I've left my browser open on this forum throughout the 7 years of my tenure very often. Fact is, NOW... I'm on here probably 1% of my time or less. My 20% looks like:

10% on Facebook (am a mod with a group similar to this place)
7% on Twitter (was the best proof to see how fucked up FoH is... being on Twitter finally)
2% on Insta (some RL friends are only on there)
1% on here, just responding to you retards in MY thread.

Before 2020, I was on here a LOT though... and thought this forum was full of the most rational, funniest, politically and culturally spot-on group of folks ever. I was scared to admit I voted for Trump as evidenced on Page 1 (I think... maybe Page 2) of this thread; because I never once cared about much of anything on this forum outside of screenshots. I assumed this place was full of leftists who would blast me for being a right-wing Trumpet. Then I saw a lot of pol pit threads and agreed with most things outside of the most radical elements of this place.

After 2020, as someone who noped the fuck off this forum told me via PM... this place is just a hate machine now. Y'all aren't rational. Y'all aren't politically and culturally spot on. You people have become just as irrational and detached from reality as the blue-hairs y'all hate but let's be honest: You were virtually ALL Obama voters back in the day. Y'all harbor radical leftist mentality MUCH more than y'all realize, I assure you.

I still think y'all are funny though, and I still DO think this is the best free-speech outlet that I've found on the net, but do I actually *care* about this place anymore or actually *agree* with anything you radicals believe anymore? Fuck no~

I'm glad there's a group of you here versus one of me. It's almost an even fight now. Keep fighting boys... keep fighting! I've outlasted Hodj, Zyyzzzyzyzyz, Mario, Foler, and will outlast the rest. This idea some of you nutters just kept regurgitating on repeat that I was going to kill myself with a shotgun is as laughable as leftists saying that Trump is "going to jail soon! The walls are closing in! Just wait! It'll be any day now!". Rofl~ I'll be here to shoot your shit down on a weekly basis until dictator wants to ban me. If not, keep it coming... I welcome it ^_^

joz123

Potato del Grande

This is an internet forum. 80% of my time is spent working, talking on the phone with friends & family (I lost most of my close left-wing friends I used to hang with during 2020 when the world decided to irrationally deem me a racist, so I don't get out nearly as much to the city but at the same time, I DON'T want to go barhopping anymore either), working on my music & videos, watching TV / movies etc. I assume most of you are similar as far as a balance of time on/off the internet.

Where I believe we differ, is that I think the other 20% with you guys is spent ON HERE and not much places else. Y'all don't strike me as Facebook users (you need friends for Facebook to be fun). Trust me, I know my posted time is high on here relative to some of you guys, but I've left my browser open on this forum throughout the 7 years of my tenure very often. Fact is, NOW... I'm on here probably 1% of my time or less. My 20% looks like:

7% on Twitter (was the best proof to see how fucked up FoH is... being on Twitter finally)

Before 2020, I was on here a LOT though... and thought this forum was full of the most rational, funniest, politically and culturally spot-on group of folks ever. I was scared to admit I voted for Trump as evidenced on Page 1 (I think... maybe Page 2) of this thread; because I never once cared about much of anything on this forum outside of screenshots. I assumed this place was full of leftists who would blast me for being a right-wing Trumpet. Then I saw a lot of pol pit threads and agreed with most things outside of the most radical elements of this place.

After 2020, as someone who noped the fuck off this forum told me via PM... this place is just a hate machine now. Y'all aren't rational. Y'all aren't politically and culturally spot on. You people have become just as irrational and detached from reality as the blue-hairs y'all hate but let's be honest: You were virtually ALL Obama voters back in the day. Y'all harbor radical leftist mentality MUCH more than y'all realize, I assure you.

I still think y'all are funny though, and I still DO think this is the best free-speech outlet that I've found on the net, but do I actually *care* about this place anymore or actually *agree* with anything you radicals believe anymore? Fuck no~

I'm glad there's a group of you here versus one of me. It's almost an even fight now. Keep fighting boys... keep fighting! I've outlasted Hodj, Zyyzzzyzyzyz, Mario, Foler, and will outlast the rest. This idea some of you nutters just kept regurgitating on repeat that I was going to kill myself with a shotgun is as laughable as leftists saying that Trump is "going to jail soon! The walls are closing in! Just wait! It'll be any day now!". Rofl~ I'll be here to shoot your shit down on a weekly basis until dictator wants to ban me. If not, keep it coming... I welcome it ^_^
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Truth!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

TL;DR

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's a shame that Kiwifarms has been trashed by a bunch of triggered leftwing trannies spearheaded by this "Keffals" individual. I hope they find a new host soon... I have someone I bookmarked because I promised them I'd send them the new link once they get back up and running:

juyjuju.jpg

^ As you can see, they are a stable & rational individual. It's actually pretty wild how *many* of these accounts exist in the Twitter-verse. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the bots that Elon is trying to nail down are tranny bots, supporting the 'movement' in large numbers yet it's actually hollow on the inside as far as actual users. Hell, I thought about that via voter fraud in 2020... using tranny dead names to vote illegally (Lmao!) but frankly, that would only work IF votes aren't counted using social security numbers... which leads me to a serious question: Are they? I strongly assume yes, but I truly don't know.... and if they aren't, holy shit, why not? That's the only way to effectively not duplicate votes imo if a database is used. Because names are just whatever... social security numbers are *everything* as far as tracking people. So the answer is a big, whopping YES, right?

• 1Moron

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa have you thought about starting an OF for all those unforseen expenses? Another job, mebbe? I mean, LEGOS are clearly much more important than AC.

Ossoi Ossoi did the OF side huste thing. Should reconsider, Vanessa Vanessa - lots of legos in it.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ossoi is my moral opposite. It's tragic to witness the depths of depravity he will tunnel to just for a morsel... hell, a taste... of attention or validation.

I used to have a little bit of that in me back in '16 or '17 (nooooooo shit Vanessa?!?!? hahah). As usual, hyperbole is the name of the game here on FoH though.

What took all of 8 seconds to do and post just for S&Gs, people would reply for pages about what an attention whore I was. It was absurdity at its finest... on both ends. One nude here, one nude there, and the goons (especially Hodj) went ape. What was MOST impressive was the posts accusing me of photoshopping things when I knew there was none... that always felt good (though their intent was malicious, unintended compliments felt the best). Was I really attention whoring though? Only slightly... it was more a case of merely pushing buttons to see things go [boom] (figuratively)... just simple cause / effect at the end of the day. While I have 0 regrets, I have an infinite amount of repentance.

My body isn't a wonderland, John Mayer... and I know this now.

Women being whores and men paying them to be whores in various fashions is a fundamental cornerstone to sexual immorality... as old as Sodom and Gomorrah ^_^

Freewill is a beautiful gift from the Lord above, and I choose, via freewill, to live a blemish-free life; rooted in the sexual pertinence of abstinence and control.

...but I still have my past, and memories are impossible to burn away...

20170309_103708.jpg

...even in the Fires of Heaven. /cue violins

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.