Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
sperg.jpg

This looks like a sperg, Phazael.

...and you're *still* on my nuts; comparing me to... blacks? What the actual tick testicles is broken in your cerebellum? I rarely read the GG/SJW thread, but funny enough... I saw this sperg, and funny enough... found my name in it (rent free baby!)

Please state how you people can't criticize me? That's all you try (key word: try) to do, in fact. You can reply to this very post and criticize me for your imagined offenses that I've committed to society (as usual).

Unless you're trying to say that the "can't criticize" aspect is radical leftist trannies on Twitter who are a veritable protected class against bullying and harassment? In which case, that's got nothing to do with me as I oppose them too, ya dunce.

You're more unhinged and irrational than I *ever* could be LoL... this is the final nail in that coffin, as far as I'm concerned ^_^

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
View attachment 431714

...even in the Fires of Heaven. /cue violins
Hmm, an older picture. I'm sure there were opinions to go around. Curious - did you anwser the embedded question yourself, did you need surgery? You obviously had multile surgeries done before this picture, boltons, other. Did you have any afterwards? And how do you feel about the need for surgery in the present time, post drivers license pic? Are you still complete in your own eyes with no genital surgery?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hmm, an older picture.
Well... yeah. I was talking about the past, and that pic was/is funny... one of my best!

I'm sure there were opinions to go around.

Curious - did you anwser the embedded question yourself, did you need surgery?
Always and never. With unlimited resources and time, everyone... literally everyone... could use some surgery for improving appearances. A nose job is just a very very VERY fancy (and expensive) shave and haircut when you think about it.

You obviously had multile surgeries done before this picture, boltons, other.
Yes.

Did you have any afterwards?
No.

And how do you feel about the need for surgery in the present time, post drivers license pic?
I feel fine. I don't feel gender dysphoria. Could I get more surgery to pass better? Absolutely. Would I? Absolutely. Am I going to? Nope! $$$ is a thing and this $$$ goes better toward other things.

Are you still complete in your own eyes with no genital surgery?
You've asked me this repeatedly, and I will answer repeatedly... yep! My dysphoria never was about my winky... he actually served me well throughout my life as a straight guy... it was about my societal appearance as a male versus female, which I still don't understand why. I have explored so many aspects of my psyche / soul to try and figure out the why and I have 0 answers.

Bonus pic, because my thread is awesome and this is the content you people click on this for:

83.jpeg

I left the 2668 in because if you people can divulge my personal info from a 1983 theme park's database WHILE having the actual gumption to do so, you deserve to flaunt your big hacker brain around us all (and I'd like to borrow you for a few days).

• 1Moron

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Point is: I was beautiful all my life and had a big ol' alpha chin even back then hahaha :p

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Obligatory "But it's Reddit! Of course!"

FYSmKTsXoAASsfj.jpg

^ This is a properly sad yet funny post made by a completely fearful and irrational individual who is detached from reality. Peep the comments in the thread... it's unreal seeing how far gone these poor people are.

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 431773

This looks like a sperg, Phazael.

...and you're *still* on my nuts; comparing me to... blacks? What the actual tick testicles is broken in your cerebellum? I rarely read the GG/SJW thread, but funny enough... I saw this sperg, and funny enough... found my name in it (rent free baby!)

Please state how you people can't criticize me? That's all you try (key word: try) to do, in fact. You can reply to this very post and criticize me for your imagined offenses that I've committed to society (as usual).

Unless you're trying to say that the "can't criticize" aspect is radical leftist trannies on Twitter who are a veritable protected class against bullying and harassment? In which case, that's got nothing to do with me as I oppose them too, ya dunce.

You're more unhinged and irrational than I *ever* could be LoL... this is the final nail in that coffin, as far as I'm concerned ^_^
Feel free to join the actual discussion, instead of pulling this in here to make it about you again for the five millionth time. I am not foolish enough to engage your straw manning and goal post moving here. If you ever manage to hit that room temp IQ needed to log into the POL forums and convince management that you are not completely insane, I will enjoy the next round of Manessa Goes off the Rails and Rage Quits. There is a reason dangerous animals are kept in cages and away from children, but people need to be periodically reminded of that.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Obligatory "But it's Reddit! Of course!"

View attachment 431808

^ This is a properly sad yet funny post made by a completely fearful and irrational individual who is detached from reality. Peep the comments in the thread... it's unreal seeing how far gone these poor people are.
These people are insane of course, but they are not wrong. If the pendulum ever swings back and people fully realize what the choppers have been doing to their kids in terms of mutilation and grooming, the response is going to be very bad for these creatures. And they will not resist shit, because just like Weimar Republic, no one is going to protect a person who does this kind of shit. Everyone remembers the Nazis burning books, but conveniently forget that it was mostly all tranny shit that they kicked off their bonfires with. And its not like trannies can blend in with normal people even remotely, despite all your claims of passing. Your nutty bullshit alone will always out you to even the most ignorant person.

They should be afraid, because they cannot even function in a normal society without massive amounts of help. Even all of their prepper plans above rely on other people helping them. That shit wil go out the window the moment their Jogger/Alphabet allies suddenly have no food or water and tranbro is too busy looking for zhi's dialator to help find any. If a collapse comes, they are certainly going to get wiped out.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Feel free to join the actual discussion
How about you actually read effectively, pay attention, and realize what I've said multiple times... I'm overwhelmed by impotent indifference and apathy about FoH.org now.

to make it about you again for the five millionth time.
"You're making this about you again when I'm the one that mentioned you in a completely different thread when I was sperging out"

Your bullshit is so friggin stale.

View attachment 432319

I am not foolish enough to engage your straw manning and goal post moving here.
...yet you just made 2 posts in a row ...here.

If you ever manage to hit that room temp IQ needed to log into the POL forums
"Even though you explained your position about this place many times, please feel free to actually care about this forum again to repeat the behavior that lead to you not caring about this forum in the first place because of how we react to you making posts"

and convince management that you are not completely insane
I don't care what a bunch of biased morons think of me. Truly. You people have no sway outside of this place in the world. None.

I will enjoy the next round of Manessa Goes off the Rails and Rage Quits.
This has happened twice in 6 years here and was all due to bias and censorship. You act like there was 0 reason for anything that I have done, chubs.

There is a reason dangerous animals are kept in cages and away from children, but people need to be periodically reminded of that.
I agree... this is why God didn't give you children. Just a friendly, periodic reminder of that... you're welcome.

These people are insane of course, but they are not wrong.
You're retarded. Every paranoid, retarded individual out there thinks they're going to be genocided. Know who that tranny is that wrote that retarded garbage is? Paranoid and retarded.

If the pendulum ever swings back and people fully realize what the choppers have been doing to their kids in terms of mutilation and grooming, the response is going to be very bad for these creatures.
It will... and nothing will happen in terms of this imagined fake genocide you literally hope for (because you're an atheist obsessed with evil and death) yet again. You're insane and so are they... which is what I've been saying; you're two sides of the same coin and you can't even see it: both radical fruitcakes.

And they will not resist shit, because just like Weimar Republic, no one is going to protect a person who does this kind of shit.
I don't want to see the people who are literally ruining a society (in which that exact same society that actually supports gets blamed for their shitty lives) get murdered due to being evil, Godless wastes of oxygen (and yes, likely 98.3% of all trannies are Godless atheists [hey, just like YOU, Fatzael!!! What an amusing irony]), but if it happened, I wouldn't feel anything other than a sense of "you brought it on yourself"... very very similar to how I felt when George Floyd mostly helped himself get killed by his own actions. These people, if there's that 5% chance that you're right, would have brought their own genocide upon themselves.

Everyone remembers the Nazis burning books, but conveniently forget that it was mostly all tranny shit that they kicked off their bonfires with.
I thought tranny shit started with John Money?

You guys need to get your stories straight. Go ahead; my thread is as good a place as any... oh wait; you are not foolish (yet you are) enough to engage here. My bad:
I am not foolish enough to engage your straw manning and goal post moving here.
... yet here your dumbass is. ...and will continue to be.

And its not like trannies can blend in with normal people even remotely, despite all your claims of passing.
Retard.

Your nutty bullshit alone will always out you to even the most ignorant person.
"Your nutty bullshit you don't even believe in that we made up that you believe in will out you to people"

Cool story.

They should be afraid, because they cannot even function in a normal society without massive amounts of help.
Maybe *they* do. I don't know. I don't interact with *them*. All I know is myself, and I need 0 help; no more than you do for cholesterol meds.

That shit wil go out the window the moment their Jogger/Alphabet allies suddenly have no food or water and tranbro is too busy looking for zhi's dialator to help find any. If a collapse comes, they are certainly going to get wiped out.
It won't, sans Armageddon... the absolute worst we could expect is either nuclear war with our plethora of red enemies out there on a global scale, or Civil War II here and it's not going to pan out in the way the 1st Civil War was. A 1st world, technologically advanced society and culture like we have will *never* go backwards into such primitive warfare. Ever. Only nukes will wipe out millions in the future.

explosion.gif

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm havin a hard time fapping to this ownage. Needs more passing pictures.

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
How about you actually read effectively, pay attention, and realize what I've said multiple times... I'm overwhelmed by impotent indifference and apathy about FoH.org now.

"You're making this about you again when I'm the one that mentioned you in a completely different thread when I was sperging out"

Your bullshit is so friggin stale.

View attachment 432319

...yet you just made 2 posts in a row ...here.

"Even though you explained your position about this place many times, please feel free to actually care about this forum again to repeat the behavior that lead to you not caring about this forum in the first place because of how we react to you making posts"

I don't care what a bunch of biased morons think of me. Truly. You people have no sway outside of this place in the world. None.

This has happened twice in 6 years here and was all due to bias and censorship. You act like there was 0 reason for anything that I have done, chubs.

I agree... this is why God didn't give you children. Just a friendly, periodic reminder of that... you're welcome.

You're retarded. Every paranoid, retarded individual out there thinks they're going to be genocided. Know who that tranny is that wrote that retarded garbage is? Paranoid and retarded.

It will... and nothing will happen in terms of this imagined fake genocide you literally hope for (because you're an atheist obsessed with evil and death) yet again. You're insane and so are they... which is what I've been saying; you're two sides of the same coin and you can't even see it: both radical fruitcakes.

I don't want to see the people who are literally ruining a society (in which that exact same society that actually supports gets blamed for their shitty lives) get murdered due to being evil, Godless wastes of oxygen (and yes, likely 98.3% of all trannies are Godless atheists [hey, just like YOU, Fatzael!!! What an amusing irony]), but if it happened, I wouldn't feel anything other than a sense of "you brought it on yourself"... very very similar to how I felt when George Floyd mostly helped himself get killed by his own actions. These people, if there's that 5% chance that you're right, would have brought their own genocide upon themselves.

I thought tranny shit started with John Money?

You guys need to get your stories straight. Go ahead; my thread is as good a place as any... oh wait; you are not foolish (yet you are) enough to engage here. My bad:

... yet here your dumbass is. ...and will continue to be.

Retard.

"Your nutty bullshit you don't even believe in that we made up that you believe in will out you to people"

Cool story.

Maybe *they* do. I don't know. I don't interact with *them*. All I know is myself, and I need 0 help; no more than you do for cholesterol meds.

It won't, sans Armageddon... the absolute worst we could expect is either nuclear war with our plethora of red enemies out there on a global scale, or Civil War II here and it's not going to pan out in the way the 1st Civil War was. A 1st world, technologically advanced society and culture like we have will *never* go backwards into such primitive warfare. Ever. Only nukes will wipe out millions in the future.

View attachment 432554
Useless Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Loving a Saturday with NOTHING to do except my finishing a project and just sitting back relaxing by dunking on this forum's leadership:

LLR should have just banned me when he had the chance; this isn't going to end well for him.

Now don't get me wrong... I'm no Keffals and this place is no Kiwifarms... as I've stated many times before, I have 0 intention of trying to burn this place down as Keg, Oldbased (was that his name?), Tyen, or whomever previously got butthurt by this place and wanted to see it destroyed. I'm not a hypocrite, unlike some people. I have always had integrity, morals, and a semblance of virtue. Chief among that is freedom of speech. This place WAS terrific for ME for freedom of speech. Until it wasn't.

What I'm talking about is that there's NO place LLR can go except people realizing he's just a dick. Gabe was sooooo much a better leader and I never once had anything bad to say about his methods~

----------------------

If YOU people cannot see that Forumquest is a selfish moneygrab that thrives on chaos by allowing lunatics to toss money at a site to shit on freedom of speech for what triggers them, then you are not honest.

If YOU people cannot see that LLR has personally fucked with my account and "disciplined" me based on rules he just made up on a dime because of his shitty hate and bias toward me, then you're either not paying attention, denying reality, not being honest, or being a typical plebe too scared to call out abuse of power.

Screamfeeder. WHAT was his line that he crossed to get nixed? Someone remind me.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Gore
Since Izo Izo hates rants and ownages, here's the tranny content this site deserves:

No unspoilered gore -amod

For the millionth time: "So, Vanessa, why aren't you getting the chop???" :trump: :trump: :trump:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Quality Calories

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Random tidbits (thoughts) for the usual suspects to gnaw on:

My favorite game (for months now) is Gran Turismo 7. Everyone who is into these types of games can relate to the sentiment that, yes, you can "feel" the difference between how certain cars drive and, while it goes without saying that yes, sitting your ass on the couch versus actually being on the track is night and day, I DO wonder how much of that translation is based on actual data, algorithms, numbers, etc. I mean, obviously, speed via horsepower is an easy metric to change based on the cars as well as braking power, but how much of the feel of the cornering, sliding, grip, and so forth is "accurate". It's hard to put into words. It fascinates me and I wish I could interview someone who both drives professionally (y'know, has driven all these different types of cars) as well as plays GT7... to see how real-world accurate the game is as far as feel.

Because if it's accurate to feel, let me just say: My car is sweet on both fronts (Yes, I love the fact my car is in the game!) though I tuned the f00k out of it in game so it's hard to gauge the "feel" of it. Also, if it's accurate, then Camaros and Mustangs suck.... frankly, just most muscle cars from any era. The best "feeling" cars to me are the Porsches and big two Italian car makers (you know who).

The Japanese cars are fine too but wow... American cars seem to suck... again... this is IF the game accurately translates from RL to game and it's JUST my opinion (and this is coming from someone who loves America!).

----------------

I just found my love for the movie IT. Both of them. I totes missed them when they were in the public consciousness back in 2017 or whenever, for whatever reason. I dunno why. But damn... amazing films and story. Love it (<--hah) Reminds me so much of my own childhood; going into a creepy ass house and everything with a group of friends, getting injured, facing our fears etc... Stephen King is a basket case leftoid with TDS but damn... he's a helluva creator.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Loving a Saturday with NOTHING to do except my finishing a project and just sitting back relaxing by dunking on this forum's leadership:

LLR should have just banned me when he had the chance; this isn't going to end well for him.

Now don't get me wrong... I'm no Keffals and this place is no Kiwifarms... as I've stated many times before, I have 0 intention of trying to burn this place down as Keg, Oldbased (was that his name?), Tyen, or whomever previously got butthurt by this place and wanted to see it destroyed. I'm not a hypocrite, unlike some people. I have always had integrity, morals, and a semblance of virtue. Chief among that is freedom of speech. This place WAS terrific for ME for freedom of speech. Until it wasn't.

What I'm talking about is that there's NO place LLR can go except people realizing he's just a dick. Gabe was sooooo much a better leader and I never once had anything bad to say about his methods~

----------------------

If YOU people cannot see that Forumquest is a selfish moneygrab that thrives on chaos by allowing lunatics to toss money at a site to shit on freedom of speech for what triggers them, then you are not honest.

If YOU people cannot see that LLR has personally fucked with my account and "disciplined" me based on rules he just made up on a dime because of his shitty hate and bias toward me, then you're either not paying attention, denying reality, not being honest, or being a typical plebe too scared to call out abuse of power.

Screamfeeder. WHAT was his line that he crossed to get nixed? Someone remind me.
Suineg started off the forum by banning someone for a while and openly admitted he just didn't like him and the guy didn't do anything wrong. I forget who it was but he eventually let him back, I believe. He was no saint.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Denamian Denamian

While we can both agree that a transsexual frankenpussy is disgusting (and the exact reason I ain't chopping off a damn thing)... to call it GORE and issue a 1 point infraction warning over it is bullshit, especially when it was uploaded here.

Here's an ironic suggestion: grow a pair.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Denamian Denamian

While we can both agree that a transsexual frankenpussy is disgusting (and the exact reason I ain't chopping off a damn thing)... to call it GORE and issue a 1 point infraction warning over it is bullshit, especially when it was uploaded here.

Medical gore is still gore. Sox.exe got a point recently for the same reason.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Denamian Denamian

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Medical gore is still gore.
It's not gore, period.

Gore is by definition, blood and guts via violence. Look it up. Having some tranny with their post op pics mistakenly thinking they're cute (barf) after a procedure isn't gore. It's cringeworthy; it's gross; it's a lesson for humanity... but it's not GORE.

Again, grow a pair, you biased unterhund~

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.