Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
IMO it's best to partake in that on vacations to other countries. American prices are bullshit if you're not interested in junkie whores and even then.

My philosophy is that sex is sort of like ice cream and while you may love cookies and cream. You may occasionally want something else.

Hard to find girls that have the whole package. Always have to deal with like 8/10 of the things ya want. You know?

That was my experience while enlisted. I grew up relatively sheltered and the first time I had the opportunity to buy sex it was kind of exciting, like 'I can get with money what my body and personality can't afford.' Then it turned out I'd rather have the few hundred dollars. I think at 19 I assumed that quality scaled with price and there'd be no upper limit to either.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
if peeps keep posting, I'll keep delivering...

f6122195-af2d-4714-bcad-533c68e5cf58.jpg

fd55bf0d-cafb-4aa7-a5c5-a6e30e91d328.jpg

mooo.jpg

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 12 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll keep posting, but doubt I'll get delivery on that full erect penis size and girth.

• 8Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Naw, jk... some of you would actually believe that I'm sure LoL.

One of you homos on the fence should transition and document the journey here. I started posting again from this account only post transition obv, but it'd be epic to have a yin to my yang, a mustard to my ketchup, a robin to my batmanwoman... well nm, it'd be Jerle 2.0 I'm sure, especially considering everyone here is doughy, old, and alpha (right?)

11539601535_163249e011_b.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The more we accommodate Vanessa, the more we push Hodj away.
Naw, jk... some of you would actually believe that I'm sure LoL.

One of you homos on the fence should transition and document the journey here. I started posting again from this account only post transition obv, but it'd be epic to have a yin to my yang, a mustard to my ketchup, a robin to my batmanwoman... well nm, it'd be Jerle 2.0 I'm sure, especially considering everyone here is doughy, old, and alpha (right?)
hodj hodj

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure my calling you a faggot was meant to be a super serious ice burn not at all a facetious and over the top use of the insult for humor value rather than actual insult punch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.