Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
When people are treated fairly they aren't coddled, they're just another person. Just about every population has a few in the group that don't actually want to be treated equally when equality starts becoming a reality, but rather want the special attention to continue. So they seem to undermine progress to retain victim status. For instance, race pimps like Jesse Jackson, or feminists who lose their shit if you aren't opening doors for them. The problem is magnified by our social media outrage world, as well as by SJW bullshit where those outside the group tries to earn points by championing and pandering to the few in the groups who still demand special attention.

To make things worse, the push to pretend transgendersexualism has no links at all to mental illness is in fact making it a get out of crazy free card. Getting flak for being insane, just become transgender and now you're a victim. Having a tough time socializing because you're fucking weird, just become transgender and now you're a hero.

The actual transgender people struggling with the situation just want to be let alone as people and not have attention drawn to them. Just like black folks who are not race pimps or race whores just want opportunities to work and live and be left alone. Same with homosexuals, the average gay just wants to be left alone to marry and be miserable like the rest of us.

And while there are some parallels with social media and Hollywood and the like to the gay rights movement with a lot of people clinging to it for attention, the big difference is people just ended up with awkward oral sex stories from when they were experimenting as a gay, as opposed to people cutting their dicks off, or worse the dicks of their kids, in an attempt to be a special class of victim hero.

Know what equality looks like? Me not giving a shit about you if you're some random stranger I'm not suppose to give a shit about.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
When people are treated fairly they aren't coddled, they're just another person. Just about every population has a few in the group that don't actually want to be treated equally when equality starts becoming a reality, but rather want the special attention to continue. So they seem to undermine progress to retain victim status. For instance, race pimps like Jesse Jackson, or feminists who lose their shit if you aren't opening doors for them. The problem is magnified by our social media outrage world, as well as by SJW bullshit where those outside the group tries to earn points by championing and pandering to the few in the groups who still demand special attention.

To make things worse, the push to pretend transgendersexualism has no links at all to mental illness is in fact making it a get out of crazy free card. Getting flak for being insane, just become transgender and now you're a victim. Having a tough time socializing because you're fucking weird, just become transgender and now you're a hero.

The actual transgender people struggling with the situation just want to be let alone as people and not have attention drawn to them. Just like black folks who are not race pimps or race whores just want opportunities to work and live and be left alone. Same with homosexuals, the average gay just wants to be left alone to marry and be miserable like the rest of us.

And while there are some parallels with social media and Hollywood and the like to the gay rights movement with a lot of people clinging to it for attention, the big difference is people just ended up with awkward oral sex stories from when they were experimenting as a gay, as opposed to people cutting their dicks off, or worse the dicks of their kids, in an attempt to be a special class of victim hero.

Know what equality looks like? Me not giving a shit about you if you're some random stranger I'm not suppose to give a shit about.

Transgenderism is definitely unequivocally related to mental health in at least the majority of trans people. We don't fully understand why, but acting like something as drastic as being transgender and as rare as being trasngender isn't a mental illness is retarded. What is a mental illness? It's something outside of the norm that negatively impacts your life. How is that not being transgender? I guess some trans people will argue it's not a detriment to their life, but they are full of shit. Even though being trans doesn't really negatively affect my life anymore the way it used to since I have transitioned, I still have to deal with an injection every 10 days and a blood draw/blood analysis every 3 months and I have worry that if I don't get my estrogen for whatever reason that I'll have to deal with side effects, and then there's risk of breast cancer (although loss of chance of prostate cancer, so it's a fair trade off there and it sort of cancels out), blood clots/dvt etc, so of course it still negatively affects my life. But that's most treatments, they all have pros/cons side effects. But we don't say depression isn't a mental illness anymore just because someone is being effectively treated for it; it's still a mental illness. It's just being very effectively actively treated. And luckily much of the treatment is permanent and only a minority of the treatment requires constant maintenance.

That's not to say that just because being trans is indeed a mental illness that transitioning thus isn't the answer, because it really is in most cases of true trans people. It just so happens that the best treatment for real trans people is transitoning. There is never any one perfect treatment for any condition, mental or physical, all we can do is try to get the best treatment with the best pro/con ratio, and it just so happens that "transitioning" and lining up your body with your mind is the best treatment we have by a long shot, it's not even close.

The idea that transgenderism isn't a mental illness is SJW retardation equivalent to all the other shit that is made up every few years. I always use the example of "If I was a left liberal SJW in 2010 and I held views that are considered progressive and "correct" and I used language that was considered "progressive and correct" in 2010 but go into a coma for 8 years and wake up and have a conversation with someone, half of what I say will be incorrect and be considered bigoted. That's how you know some idea is likely grounded in bullshit and circular logic, when it changes so constantly like this. In the ocean of thought, these ideas are little stones in an ocean and to arrive at them you must hop from one tiny stone to another to get to any conclusion - it becomes so convoluted you don't even know where you started or how your premise was formed. Each little stone works just fine on its own, but SJW's string them all together to end up with a conclusion that only makes sense if you accept the hopping they did from each stone to get there.

A big part of what spurred my "awakening" from overly left ideology and SJW ideology was in fact being trasngender and seeing the terms and definitions and philosophy change every 2 years. Every 2 years there was a different/new ideology that was now the correct ideology and if you used the old ideology you were a bigot. I started to realize a lot of this shit simply couldn't be grounded in reality and science when it changes so fucking often. So now I just don't fucking care. I live the way that makes me happy and I don't really care what anyone else thinks. As long as people don't start trying to take away my right to do what I want with my own fucking body - I don't give a fuck. Call me a woman, call me a freak, call me a man (you'll seem retarded though) call me transgender, call me a psycho - do. not. care. I am what I am, it really doesn't matter lol. I'm living in a way that allows me to be happy; all the other shit is just window dressing.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
A lot to quote.

I think of passing as a balancing scale, and you should too... it's a simple way to wrap your head around it. One tray for male, one tray for female. Every single "thing" that people project both physically and psychologically can fit into one of those trays (mostly). Some traits weigh heavier than others... brow bone, nose shape, beard shadow (or lack thereof), voice... that's just face. You have height, proportions, muscle mass... There are literally dozens of important cues that a bunch of people aren't even aware of that gender an individual male or female. We are so adept at gendering people based on those plethora of cues that we do it almost instantaneously without any conscious thought. A female tranny's goal is to move their cues from the male tray to the female tray. An unpassable tranny will have an imbalance of male traits still. A passable tranny will have successfully navigated their cues to the female tray (surgery is a huge boon). Androgynous people will have a balance of both.

So back to my chin. Yeah it fits in the male tray. But there are so many things about me that no longer fit in that male tray, that it doesn't raise enough suspicious I think to make most people go "oh no, that's a trans person, for sure". As long as a person like me is imbalanced enough on the one side that benefits us, the other "cues" that aren't perfect aren't enough to swing the balance into discomfort.

Do I pass? Absolutely. Do I pass flawlessly? Absolutely not. Never will, and I'm okay with that.

Yep; it's the difference (if you're clocked) between:

"That's sad... don't stare Mildred"
"Damn... impressive"

The thing is, this is just the reality of any human being... far from a trans issue. Cis females who are hot... the world is their oyster. There is scientific evidence that suggests attractive people see the world as being more positive and friendly and ugly people see it as more hostile and chaotic. I don't want to sound too... idk the word... but when you look at the cries of oppression and injustice by SJWs and the correlation of them almost *all* being repulsive physically, it connects a lot of dots, sadly.

Hope you post more Morrow Morrow ! I like you.

Lol yeah I always find it funny when people are like "you have X male trait and X male treait, therefore I can clock you!" Yeah dude, because you know ahead of time. 99.5% of people will just see me as a female with a male trait, which just about every woman has in some shape or form. The reality is on a day to day basis in every encounter 99.5% of people just see another random woman.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
muTCAYs.png

avsfgxh.png

Vk2clfv.jpg

I donno, folks. Gender checks out, female, for our trannies. Microsoft says passable. Age, however...

https://how-old.net

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Tranny or not, "looking that young" is a big win for xer women and her woman! But, would Chris Hansen show up?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lol @ Sam Deathwalker being 21. Some strong science in that webapp.

Vanessa, I still can't help but notice that we've seen everything but a butthole. It's like the most important part of a person. It's like the window to the window of the soul.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 10 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Laser no, electrolysis yes. However both may need occasional touchups.

Electrolysis is painful as fuck though, but it's the "true" way to remove hair. They stick a needle in your pore and zap the root of the follicle and the hair comes right out.

I had very, very little regrowth on my back.

I'm going to randomly respond to some older posts that I missed out on in this thread from time to time.

How long did your back take Aladain? Total number of hours from start to finish? I always got SO frustrated with hair removal places trying to sell me on laser (it's way more profitable for them) and other woman trying to tell me laser was best. I did like 12 treatments just because I had a groupon that made it really cheap and it was at a place on my way to university. It was pretty much a waste of time though. I guess maybe it made the electrolysis easier down the road, but I would never recommend it to anyone, even to people with really dark hair which is supposed to mean the laser will be super effective. There's a reason laser is pretty much a breeze and Electrolysis sucks serious dick. Whatever hurts the most is likely the most effective, that goes for most things. The problem is it hurts so bad that if you don't get little lydocaine injections before hand, many people will probably need to stop about 5-10 minutes in. The pain is so severe that you start sweating profusely and can even have a panic attack. Electrolysis on the face, particularly the upper lip, is also the most painful place to have electrolysis. If you've ever had a tattoo in a sensitive area, take that pain and multiply it by literally about 1000% and you have an idea of how painful facial electrolysis is.

So I got my own kit and did it myself so I could go at my own pace, stop at any time, and save a shit ton of money. Luckily I could never really grow much facial hair even as a guy with testosterone (I couldn't even grow a goatee, there was always a patch in the middle of my chin that was completely bare. So I never had to do my cheeks or neck and overall I only had about 300 hairs in total that needed to be done.

You can smell the skin inside the follicle melting and you can feel the electricity zap all the way deep down to the roots and past that to your nerves. Completely worth it though. It should be the very first thing any trans woman does. Ideally you do it before you even start transitioning and it's a huge quality of life improvement. I'd say hair removal was the hardest part of transitioning.

If you're reading this and you're going to transition one day - do this shit before everything; you will be so much happier for it.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I mean at least lazery zap the hair on your balls pubes and shaf that you invert to make a sex gash so you don't have to de hairball it as much.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm going to randomly respond to some older posts that I missed out on in this thread from time to time.

Make yourself at home :) I'm glad you're here.

Wow.. those are some huge eyes.

theeyeshaveit.jpg

Yeah and when you zoom in super close you can see how I was holding my phone in the reflection (re-creation was difficult to reproduce by myself; my wrist isn't usually bent awkwardly like that). Pretty cool huh!? I think my phone enlarges the eyes a bit via a filter but HRT does shit too that makes the eyes larger. Viva La Grande Ojos!

Aren't you still that dude who asks trannies about their erect dick size? :eek:

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

How long did your back take Aladain? Total number of hours from start to finish? I always got SO frustrated with hair removal places trying to sell me on laser (it's way more profitable for them) and other woman trying to tell me laser was best. I did like 12 treatments just because I had a groupon that made it really cheap and it was at a place on my way to university. It was pretty much a waste of time though. I guess maybe it made the electrolysis easier down the road, but I would never recommend it to anyone, even to people with really dark hair which is supposed to mean the laser will be super effective. There's a reason laser is pretty much a breeze and Electrolysis sucks serious dick. Whatever hurts the most is likely the most effective, that goes for most things. The problem is it hurts so bad that if you don't get little lydocaine injections before hand, many people will probably need to stop about 5-10 minutes in. The pain is so severe that you start sweating profusely and can even have a panic attack. Electrolysis on the face, particularly the upper lip, is also the most painful place to have electrolysis. If you've ever had a tattoo in a sensitive area, take that pain and multiply it by literally about 1000% and you have an idea of how painful facial electrolysis is.

So I got my own kit and did it myself so I could go at my own pace, stop at any time, and save a shit ton of money. Luckily I could never really grow much facial hair even as a guy with testosterone (I couldn't even grow a goatee, there was always a patch in the middle of my chin that was completely bare. So I never had to do my cheeks or neck and overall I only had about 300 hairs in total that needed to be done.

You can smell the skin inside the follicle melting and you can feel the electricity zap all the way deep down to the roots and past that to your nerves. Completely worth it though. It should be the very first thing any trans woman does. Ideally you do it before you even start transitioning and it's a huge quality of life improvement. I'd say hair removal was the hardest part of transitioning.

If you're reading this and you're going to transition one day - do this shit before everything; you will be so much happier for it.

To be honest I can't remember but it was about 70-80 hours if I recall. My electrologist told me that some people opt to do all day appointments (eg 7-8 hours a day). I'm like FUCK THAT. You're right, it sucks serious dick. It hurts for me just for an hour, and that's with advil and numbing cream (They don't use lidocaine injections but they do have a topical lidocaine-lite kinda thing which helps a lot). My skin also bubbles up for 1-2 hours after akin to hives like you said, then it dies down and by the end of the day is normal. It's hard core irritation for sure. My first few I did 3 hours and it was torture.

But after all that, my back is smooth as silk and its much nicer to go swimming or whatnot and not be a fucking ape for a back. I must say though, the most important part for me is to ensure the operating table is comfortable, take your own pillow for relaxing, and bring your own music. You don't want to hear the machine, because that causes other issues. You fucking know the pain is about to come. But having music, you can just focus on that and other than the really painful twofer or threefer hairs, its much less difficult.

Additionally, if you're going to do this, once you start, go at LEAST once a week. The human body is an amazing thing, and I must say near the end it wasn't hurting nearly as bad as it did when I started. I suppose my body got "used" to it. Also sounds bizarre, but if you're going to do a really long appt (4+ hours) take sleeping pills, advil, and nyquil when you're there. Get knocked the fuck out. laff.

I should tell you (and you know already) but the in-home kits for Electrolysis are not FDA approved for perm hair removal. Doing it through a bonafied electrologist is the -only- "approved" method (laser or otherwise). Again, like laser, the in home kits work for some, but not others. In my case, I never smelled hair burning and she would always use the smallest probe possible to help with the pain.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I mean at least lazery zap the hair on your balls pubes and shaf that you invert to make a sex gash so you don't have to de hairball it as much.

Watch at your own risk. The music is a nice touch.

• 2Barf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was on board until I saw how deep they are stabbing. Fuck that. Also I know you said it takes a long time, but that sure doesnt seem time efficient for sure. Science needs to create a better answer.

• 2Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I was on board until I saw how deep they are stabbing. Fuck that. Also I know you said it takes a long time, but that sure doesnt seem time efficient for sure. Science needs to create a better answer.

Normal hairs are much faster. I'd imagine the scrotum needs done special. My electrologist took out about 1 hair every 6-10 seconds for the back.

Here's one of facial hair..

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
man.. fuck that. If I'm ever overly wealthy, I plan to get some hair removal done. I'm a pretty hairy dude, and it's kinda annoying. I could have half the hair removed on my front torso and I'd still look like the classic bare chested Burt Reynolds on a carpet pic. Luckily, I don't have a completely hairy back, just a bit at the top. But, trimming my chest/stomach hair every few weeks with the clippers takes forever, and I hate how it feels growing back if I shave it. At least I can reach the hair on my back/shoulders with a razor.
However, I'll happily goto a few dozen laser appointments before I go through some of that shit.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
To be honest I can't remember but it was about 70-80 hours if I recall. My electrologist told me that some people opt to do all day appointments (eg 7-8 hours a day). I'm like FUCK THAT. You're right, it sucks serious dick. It hurts for me just for an hour, and that's with advil and numbing cream (They don't use lidocaine injections but they do have a topical lidocaine-lite kinda thing which helps a lot). My skin also bubbles up for 1-2 hours after akin to hives like you said, then it dies down and by the end of the day is normal. It's hard core irritation for sure. My first few I did 3 hours and it was torture.

But after all that, my back is smooth as silk and its much nicer to go swimming or whatnot and not be a fucking ape for a back. I must say though, the most important part for me is to ensure the operating table is comfortable, take your own pillow for relaxing, and bring your own music. You don't want to hear the machine, because that causes other issues. You fucking know the pain is about to come. But having music, you can just focus on that and other than the really painful twofer or threefer hairs, its much less difficult.

Additionally, if you're going to do this, once you start, go at LEAST once a week. The human body is an amazing thing, and I must say near the end it wasn't hurting nearly as bad as it did when I started. I suppose my body got "used" to it. Also sounds bizarre, but if you're going to do a really long appt (4+ hours) take sleeping pills, advil, and nyquil when you're there. Get knocked the fuck out. laff.

I should tell you (and you know already) but the in-home kits for Electrolysis are not FDA approved for perm hair removal. Doing it through a bonafied electrologist is the -only- "approved" method (laser or otherwise). Again, like laser, the in home kits work for some, but not others. In my case, I never smelled hair burning and she would always use the smallest probe possible to help with the pain.

To do it at home effectively you have to do your research and not be a pussy and then also get a feel for it. You can tell when you've zapped it properly, because you can feel the nerves twinge and you can feel the electricity radiate all the way down to the root, plus after you zap, when you pull the hair with the tweezers, you know you got it properly if it just slides right out with 0 resistance, if there is any resistance at all when you tug at the hair with the tweezers, you need to zap again. It's actually really satisfying to annihilate those fuckers. Also you wouldn't know because you haven't held the wand in your hand, but it won't conduct unless you reach the wet nerve root. It's crazy, you have to keep your fingers wet and create a full circuit for it to work. It's definitely a pita but I really liked being able to do it myself. Now if I felt like it I could do my legs or anywhere I wanted because I know how to do it. It's not too hard really, and doing it on yourself is often more accurate because you know when you got it, as you feel it. I definitely effectively did it, but yeah a trained , skilled electrologist is probably best overall because there's a learning curve and if you fuck up you can scar yourself, as I did just a tiny bit on my very first hair.

It was just too painful for me to into a place and it was too much of an endeavor to let my hair grow out long enough for an electrologist to be able to do (since most aren't good enough to do it on a clean shave and then trek to an electrologist place. Plus it's expensive. But yeah if you have the funds and the time and can handle the pain and find a good electrologist, definitely go in. I just preferred the $80 at home do as I feel comfortable approach.

The needle going in itself isn't the painful part, it's the electricity. The needle slides into the hair folicle, so you're not actually stabbing anything the way you'd think. Trust me the needle is nothing to fear, it's the fucking electricity that will get ya.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
  • 1WTF
  • 1Weird Boner

Brad2770

Goodbye forever, thread. You would think a tranny ama thread couldn't take a bad turn, but it happened.

No offense, but you come across as someone very closeted. Mayhaps you need a dick up your meth ass? I'm also assuming you can't even get hard these days without meth.

Doesn’t being gay consist of “Fuck that Shit[hole] until I’m Out [of cum]”?

Maybe Wizard had a Freudian slip.

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.