Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Make yourself at home :) I'm glad you're here.

View attachment 169803

Yeah and when you zoom in super close you can see how I was holding my phone in the reflection (re-creation was difficult to reproduce by myself; my wrist isn't usually bent awkwardly like that). Pretty cool huh!? I think my phone enlarges the eyes a bit via a filter but HRT does shit too that makes the eyes larger. Viva La Grande Ojos!

Aren't you still that dude who asks trannies about their erect dick size? :eek:

How do you know I've asked any other than yourself? Doesn't mean I go pixel-inspecting every part of your picture. I liked the side-shot, nice curves all around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
8de215be02fe543e2254bf295e805c7088abb1f4.png

Some reading material about the subject at hand. "[Content warning: Butts. Lots and lots of butts.] "
what in the god damned fuck is that page.. The book titles are lulz. "Living Inside My Own Butt For Eight Years Starting A Business And Turning A Profit Through Common Sense Reinvestment And Strategic Targeted Marketing" and "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt' " when he actually has another book titled 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt' so that one is very meta.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
what in the god damned fuck is that page.. The book titles are lulz. "Living Inside My Own Butt For Eight Years Starting A Business And Turning A Profit Through Common Sense Reinvestment And Strategic Targeted Marketing" and "Pounded In The Butt By My Book 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt' " when he actually has another book titled 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt' so that one is very meta.

wtf

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thread is getting meh; time to add zest; you guys can make fun of my passability IRL vs. pics and my music skeelz, I don't care :)

• 7Like
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
My irritation with trans is directly tied to the frequency and scope with which it touches (fuck you, poopsocks) every part of my life. Magazine covers at the grocery store, movies on streaming services, trainings at work, conversations at Thanksgiving, etc. I'm just really fucking tired of hearing the topic, and it would be just as annoying if suddenly the whole world ONLY wanted to talk about Kombucha.

I like Vanessa Vanessa though, because she seems to understand the wide range of cultural response to trans and just shrugs it off without the animosity or forcing macro re educations

Thanks man, I've been trying hard to articulate that point and failing. Vanessa isn't a quisling but I was struggling to describe why with brevity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, did your parents force you to listen to Yes at gunpoint as a child?

Never listened to Yes really. I understand they're prog, that's it, and I've been influenced by King Crimson / Rush a bit.

Les Claypool next. Preferably Jerry was a Racecar Driver.

It's just too repetitive ! For a full video? Nah. I may throw the lick into something in the future, but we'll see. I'm partial to playing Winona's on bass, very fun to do. Les is a wizard, and very very difficult to cop.

• 1Cringe

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I was going to say Vanessa is almost hot enough to look past the whole penis thing but then boobs too large 3/10 wouldn't fuck.

j/k I'd probably try to take you home if I met you at the bar.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Thread is getting meh; time to add zest; you guys can make fun of my passability IRL vs. pics and my music skeelz, I don't care :)

Well fuck me sideways, your tits look better in motion than in the pics posted here.
You're right about the thread going meh. Not enough hard hitting questions. It is an ama focused thread after all. So,have you ever had that Trainspotting moment? I remember you saying that you're upfront about it but come on, there's got to be at least one.
In other news, I caught some unsuspecting souls in SFR again. It' been difficult to catch people off guard lately.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was going to say Vanessa is almost hot enough to look past the whole penis thing but then boobs too large 3/10 wouldn't fuck.

j/k I'd probably try to take you home if I met you at the bar.

Thanks and that's sweet of you, but honestly... I'm 40, not 22 and my pics are good angles and such. Even at 30 I was questioning the whole bar scene every time I was out like, "man I'm kinda past my prime... that was a decade ago haha! On KiK, I'm in this transgirl chat room that I was literally just pulled into by a girl from NY who used to talk to me and is bent on like...having the hottest TGs on KiK in her chat room. So it's definitely a compliment but they're all in their early 20s and I'm just like, lordy... I can't compete with em; they're young and beautiful girls. They all hook and talk about cocks and boys nonstop though so it's definitely another world. Is 40 time to hang it up? Over the hill? Get comfy just being a crazy cat lady living alone? Naw, not quite, but I've definitely kinda realized I'm officially middle-aged now and it just feels like, while I'm doing well for A) my age B) a tranny, I'm totally okay being "just mildly attractive" nowadays.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well fuck me sideways, your tits look better in motion than in the pics posted here.
You're right about the thread going meh. Not enough hard hitting questions. It is an ama focused thread after all. So,have you ever had that Trainspotting moment? I remember you saying that you're upfront about it but come on, there's got to be at least one.
In other news, I caught some unsuspecting souls in SFR again. It' been difficult to catch people off guard lately.

Not quite in *that* way but I can share one weekend: I had a meetup of locals at a bowling alley. A 22 year old girl came down from a 2-hr drive up north where I live and stayed the weekend with me. She was bi. We got a bit tipsy and played around then ended up making out. Before it progressed further than just kissing/feeling each other up, I had to tell her. She was blown away and said that she was always curious about a tranny so we fucked a bunch, next afternoon a bunch too. This was my handywork:

sassy.jpg

The next day we had the meetup and she started flirting with an older dude so I talked to another guy there (this was before I made the choice to be celibate with men). He was around my age, nice looking but short (like 5'5 rofl). Was very sweet to me; said I looked better in the flesh vs. my pictures. I asked what he meant. He said just seeing the whole package, me from head to toe, was something pics couldn't really capture. We had a nice time... I told him he was fun to be around and told him the same spiel; that I didn't want to lead him on or anything before progressing further and told him. Here's a straight dude that was a Christian (we talked about the cross ring he had on but at the same time; one could argue how devoted must he be to be drinking out with a bunch of heathens like us but that's another thread heh) and even after I told him, he said it's fine and continued to ask me out again. I just never saw it through for one reason or another.

I may have shared this story previously in the thread; sorry if so, my life is boring guys... that's why I'm here instead of slaying pussy on the daily like Hatorade, Johnny, and Iannis.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Why the decision on celibate with men, I dont think you ever hit on that, or else I didnt care to read.

And before the responses, yes this is me trying to slowly angle my way into seeing Vanessa's B Hole.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why the decision on celibate with men, I dont think you ever hit on that, or else I didnt care to read.

And before the responses, yes this is me trying to slowly angle my way into seeing Vanessa's B Hole.

Multilayered but I never identified as gay when I was young, growing up, or as an adult. If I was closeted, I sure as shit would lose nothing by coming out now, and have nothing to gain by lying about it now too. I think a lot of people still relate trans to sexuality which isn't the "why" of it. But no, I was never gay. It's funny because as I started to transition and slowly felt "more free" and "more genuine"; i.e. my real, feminine self kinda bubbling up through 34 years of forced masculinity is how I can describe it... when that started happening people for the first time in my life thought I was gay. My mannerisms started to unconsciously shift and whilst I didn't feel gay or like I was acting gay at all, people were making it known to me. But it makes perfect sense because effeminate gays are basically like women in dude bodies; only they don't have gender dysphoria so they're just... gay dudes. This is exactly what someone a bunch of pages ago asked me... why not just be a gay fag instead of going through this. Exactly, I agree. The answer is just the same as me asking YOU why don't you just be a gay fag instead of being a straight dude. Same answer.. it's that simple.

But back to dudes. So as I transitioned, my sexuality shifted. I never stopped being attracted to women, but as my body started developing, so did my life and my mind. It wasn't just men in general I was attracted to, but certain Alphas and guys with specific looks / bodies. I'd say only the rare 2% of guys I'd see out there in the world would I say, "I'd get with him". So I had fun with a handful... all guys who girls would be jealous of me to be with. All of them straight but curious or leaning in their own way... probably the exact way Blair White's boyfriend would be described.

So what changed? Few things. I think dicks are smelly. Seriously. I know how my own dick used to smell. Y'all smell like testosterone; literally, and ultimately I'm not attracted to that. Secondly, I think in a relationship I'm still most happy and comfortable being in the "male" role instead of being the "female", and a male-female relationship has that kinda built-in understanding so fundamentally that it's not even talked about. It's hard to describe but I think y'all get it. That's not to say I didn't enjoy a man's strong touch on my body or enjoy kinda the feeling of knowing I'd be "protected" in a situation, it just means that I prefer that role myself. Thirdly, certain physical aspects of dudes are just soft dealbreakers. A stubbly beard rubbing on my face is repulsive feeling while kissing. I find men aren't good kissers. And the thought of topping a guy is gross.

It sucks because I'd be so much less lonely if I was into guys... I'd have a lot more options (no ego, just the way it is). If the right alpha who treated me like a woman, had a nice body, had a perfect 5-6" cock (I'm tight, the hell with huge cocks), was willing to relocate, was a nerdy gamer who liked EQ and wasn't a lazy sack of shit who also could put up with my crap came along? The idea wouldn't be totally inconceivable / off the table. But that ain't gonna happen~

Also, like I said, women are fun to make love to, and I've loved only women anyway.

TL;DR = Vag > Peen

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Woah there, married for almost 15 years now my daily pussy slaying is down to weekly. Smelly dicks eh? So that song was onto something...

Status
Not open for further replies.