Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Can that please be the end of the stupid religion discussion in this thread? sheesh.

I do have a question, though, to get back on topic. How tall are you Vanessa? Is it hard to find women's pants to fit well?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Because we allow it.

You're mistaking cruelty with simple genetics. Downs syndrom is genetical. So it terminal cancer. It has nothing to do with plagues or cruelty.

I believe as well. Just not in some fairy tale of "Your God" that you describe and your mentally ill co-believers (of which my girlfriend is one as well) believe so blindly in. Just stop right there.

Cain wasn't the first human child born. The first human child born was a Darwinian wonder and probably didn't have a name, because language probably wasn't a big part of then-humans either. And all the genetical errors stem from too much interbreeding. There wasn't 15000 different humans evolved from some fish all over Earth for there to be enough diversity. It's obvious that sooner or later, the downfall of the human race would be our bodies and minds, facing deterioration because the entirety of the gene-pool was infected with the same similarity.

"genetical"?

worf.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
TLDR; Vanessa Vanessa wants a fist fucking by hodj hodj

He wants it so bad its sad.

He is so stupid he literally can't tell shit posting and trolling, takes every word I say about him seriously, gets butthurt as fuck about it, and then tries to pretend like Keg's poll, who is persona non grata around here now and literally tried to destroy the forums, matters.

News flash bitch: I was the one that brought every one here. I was the one that turned this forum from a far left haven to a far right bastion of free speech. I'm more influential, and more influential means more haters and more grudges and that's the point.

If they ain't hatin', you ain't bein' effective enough.

At this point, I"m barely even a member, and yet I can generate more responses, more humor, and more trolling and amazing shit posts than 90% of this board ever will. I dive bomb in every few days for a shit post or two, and rile up the peanut gallery. Its pure entertainment for me.

Oh and Vanessa Vanessa Didn't read. Don't care. Go ride a donkey dick fag. Your god doesn't exist any more than your second X chromosome.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
schrodinger's troll^^

if you take him seriously, he claims he wasn't serious. if you don't take him seriously, he tries to get you to take him more seriously.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
schrodinger's troll^^

if you take him seriously, he claims he wasn't serious. if you don't take him seriously, he tries to get you to take him more seriously.

Yeah pretty much.

How's your cancerous balls going, by the way?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah pretty much.

How's your cancerous balls going, by the way?

the cancerous one is long gone, but still dealing with it elsewhere, tho things are looking up-ish

shit was looking bad earlier this year, had a radiology report that just said i had "numerous" tumors in the left side of my abdomen, the radiologist didn't even count them to list a number. so i decided to try some alternative shit. started the ketogenic diet, and after 10 days of being on the diet, my beta-HCG (serum tumor marker) went from a 91 all the way down to a 5, and a new CT scan showed that all my tumors were shrinking. the doctor said she couldn't explain it, she didn't want to admit it was as easy as a diet change, but that was the only variable that changed in that time frame. she put me on immunotherapy (instead of chemotherapy) just to be sure.

but now a couple weeks ago i've started getting a lot of pain in that same area again. my serum tumor markers are still unchanged from the low they hit right after i started my diet, tho, so we're not sure what's up. got another CT scan scheduled a week from monday to hopefully figure out more.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I honestly could see a change in diet helping, yes. Have you tried using CBD oil, like smoking it or drinking it? That's been shown to help slow cancer growth pretty strongly in clinical trials at this point.

I'm glad that things seem to be doing better, pharm, really. I kid and sometimes i punch too far below the belt but you're still one of my favorite people here, and you know that.

I really do hope that things continue to trend better rather than worse for you duderino. I would honestly miss you sniping at me when I come round these parts.

That's some impressive hubris.

Only the most impressive amounts of hubris, my friend. That's what we serve here. Ego and hubris aplenty.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Have you tried using CBD oil, like smoking it or drinking it?

did a 60 gram regimen of RSO (cannabis oil) awhile back, and then again earlier this year tried it but a 4::1 mix of RSO::CBD. and after awhile of being on that mix is when i had that awful radiology report. so apparently cannabis-based treatment for my type of seminoma doesn't do squat.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly could see a change in diet helping, yes. Have you tried using CBD oil, like smoking it or drinking it? That's been shown to help slow cancer growth pretty strongly in clinical trials at this point.

I'm glad that things seem to be doing better, pharm, really. I kid and sometimes i punch too far below the belt but you're still one of my favorite people here, and you know that.

I really do hope that things continue to trend better rather than worse for you duderino. I would honestly miss you sniping at me when I come round these parts.

Only the most impressive amounts of hubris, my friend. That's what we serve here. Ego and hubris aplenty.

my buddy broke his back as a kid and has all sorts of pain (although luckily he's able to do almost everything and is in super good shape), CBD oils changed his pain management life. He never took opioids for obvious reasons, so just dealt with it with over the counters, but he has his wife rub that oil on his lower back every night and he says the pain is almost completely gone. I'm half temped to grab some for the random joint pain ect.

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
did a 60 gram regimen of RSO (cannabis oil) awhile back, and then again earlier this year tried it but a 4::1 mix of RSO::CBD. and after awhile of being on that mix is when i had that awful radiology report. so apparently cannabis-based treatment for my type of seminoma doesn't do squat.

Bummer deal.

Well you know we snipe and I don't take any of it seriously, especially nowadays, and it always gives me a good chuckle, but I do think about ya now and then and worry about your health and don't wanna see ya go. So there's that I guess.

And now I've made the tranny thread the gayest thread ever with EMOTIONAL BONDING and COMPASSION. WTF is this garbage? Someone do something stupid so I can call you a fag and forget this conversation ever happened.

my buddy broke his back as a kid and has all sorts of pain (although luckily he's able to do almost everything and is in super good shape), CBD oils changed his pain management life. He never took opioids for obvious reasons, so just dealt with it with over the counters, but he has his wife rub that oil on his lower back every night and he says the pain is almost completely gone. I'm half temped to grab some for the random joint pain ect.

My friend was in a terrible motorcycle accident last year. Was in the hospital for like 3 months. Shattered leg, arm, clavicle, steel pins in tibia and fibula, wrist, collarbone, etc. CBD oil is how he manages his near constant state of pain too. Shit does work. And well.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Hodjing

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
He wants it so bad its sad.

He is so stupid he literally can't tell shit posting and trolling, takes every word I say about him seriously, gets butthurt as fuck about it, and then tries to pretend like Keg's poll, who is persona non grata around here now and literally tried to destroy the forums, matters.

News flash bitch: I was the one that brought every one here. I was the one that turned this forum from a far left haven to a far right bastion of free speech. I'm more influential, and more influential means more haters and more grudges and that's the point.

If they ain't hatin', you ain't bein' effective enough.

At this point, I"m barely even a member, and yet I can generate more responses, more humor, and more trolling and amazing shit posts than 90% of this board ever will. I dive bomb in every few days for a shit post or two, and rile up the peanut gallery. Its pure entertainment for me.

Oh and Vanessa Vanessa Didn't read. Don't care. Go ride a donkey dick fag. Your god doesn't exist any more than your second X chromosome.

255.png

• 2Repost
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How tall are you Vanessa? Is it hard to find women's pants to fit well?

I'm 5'7.

No, not at all. Jeans are actually one of the things that took me by surprise once I began this journey.

So I crossdressed very infrequently. I know many of you would think that it would be what "we do" often, and maybe a lot of trannies do, but all crossdressing did for me was send my dysphoria into overdrive. Right now, (and for years, really) my most comfy and go-to thing to wear out and about is, by far, low-rise skinny jeans and a tank-top. Y'know, very basic. The first time I actually bought a pair of women's jeans was about... idk 6 months before I began full on transition. The times I bought shit in my teens to crossdress it was ultra-fem stuff like skirts and lacy bras which is typical... it's why sometimes trannies look like whores instead of average women. Went to a Goodwill, nervously plucked through some of the jeans in the women's section, tried them on first and bought a couple of pairs.

Here's what my immediate reaction was when I wore women's jeans as a pre-HRT duderino: Holy shit, the top part is so LOOSE~ So the calves were snug, the knee-section and lower half of the thighs were snug, but the top part of the thighs into the hips and up to the waist just had all this extra space. I could fit both arms into the space and still have room for a couple more arms.

So fast-forward into a couple years HRT. I was moving out and I still had a handful of articles of clothing from my old life, and I had my old jeans. I slipped them on to see if I could actually use them for, like, a pair of jeans to get dirty if I ever needed to do something like heavy painting or extensive yardwork or something. They felt horrible. They were tight as shit in the crotch and the hip/waist area had this odd constriction thing going on.

Women's clothes aren't a placating mind thing for me to ease dysphoria... they are literally more physically comfortable.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

All my right wing forums always have a Tranny AMA thread too. Good job sir. The quality of your work is only exceeded by your obviously superior intelligence.

• 1Worf

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Why do we choose to venerate a God that gives Pharmster cancer yet allowed Hodj to live past childhood?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Bitch you fat.

vanessaisfat.jpg

I know, you are so right :oops::oops::oops:

You'll get your chance to make your voice heard to ban me soon enough, blinded-by-bigoted-ignorance-inbred. May the odds be ever in your candidate Hodj's favor.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All my right wing forums always have a Tranny AMA thread too. Good job sir. The quality of your work is only exceeded by your obviously superior intelligence.

You must not get out of Screenshots much.

You'll get your chance to make your voice heard to ban me soon enough

You're way way way too much of a lulzcow to ban bitchtits.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Please stop wasting time posting in my thread and head over here to decide your fate . You've been called out like the complete cuck bitch that you are and I await your choice to either proceed or to shut the fuck up.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.