Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Congratulations, you two. You managed to make this thread even gayer than the religion derail did. Now fuck and get it over with.

PS- I hate myself for being this OCD about a tranny, but whoever installed the fake funbags should have done more with the headlights. You basically have dude nipples in every tit shot you have posted. I am guessing the highbeams would have cost extra.

Thats because hes a dude with fake tits slapped on.

The more you know*

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
ITT I learned two straight dudes can be gayer than a tranny. Carry on.

Duh. Merely one example:

7a2.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best part of this thread now is finding out gshurik actually did fetch like the little ankle biting puppy dog I thought he was.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If anyone is curious. This is the le epic ruseman
iuWWUMV.jpg

It's like the mix between a switch soyboy and the goombas from the bob hoskins mario movie. All of my baiting and fucking about lost a ton of its luster because now I just feel guilty and bad for him

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I am one sexy motherfucker but everyones already seen that pic and its probably 3 or so years old now? Maybe more.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I forgot the best part of that pic is Matt Dillahunty over my shoulder there giving a talk the night before the Kentucky freethought convention.

Cant remember if that was 2015 or 2016

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I can't do this. The mystery has gone.

This was only fun when I couldn't picture you every time you typed something, now it's just upsetting.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Congratulations, you two. You managed to make this thread even gayer than the religion derail did. Now fuck and get it over with.

PS- I hate myself for being this OCD about a tranny, but whoever installed the fake funbags should have done more with the headlights. You basically have dude nipples in every tit shot you have posted. I am guessing the highbeams would have cost extra.

What is this "you two" monkey business all about? All any rational person can see is that Hodj is Hodjing like crazy and CANNOT admit the reality of the situation... that he is far less valued here than a tranny.

I don't think doctors can -fix- that tho? I see what you mean. My actual nipples aren't as pronounced as a bio-woman's, you're right about that and the areolas aren't as dark as a biological woman's either, but they're decent size... quarters, not half-dollars. I had really really tiny areolas/nips as a dude; non-existent basically so what I DO have now is a noted difference. As usual I appreciate your candor and honesty Phazael. :)

Ugh... I feel like I'm looking into the psychotic mug of the dude who will finally murder me IRL. I was curious, not curious enough to hunt through the forum to find it, but curious nonetheless. Now tho? ...

Yikes.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 172649

It's like the mix between a switch soyboy and the goombas from the bob hoskins mario movie. All of my baiting and fucking about lost a ton of its luster because now I just feel guilty and bad for him

This explains so much.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was curious, not curious enough to hunt through the forum to find it,

Thats the best part. This fella was so angsty he actually wasted time seeking out a picture I posted years ago.

Theres literally nothing anyone can say here that bothers me. I wouldnt have poated a photo if I was at all insecure about my looks.

Id fuck me. Id fuck me hard.

• 1Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah dont think that was my thought at all at the time.

Pretty sure my thoughts were "thumbs up I met Matt Dillahunty"

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just so you know -- no. Doxxing is doxxing, unless you post your own shit, and then it's your problem.

Which is how I understood this. I'm sure you can validate as a mod that I didn't report anything, because I agree... no actual doxxing took place, it was, as I stated, just a fair warning.

I'm actually just fascinated that selfie pics contain location??? I had no clue. Not that I plan to edit it; I don't give one iota if people know my general location... my exact address tho? Yeah, that'd be a bit creepster and unacceptable :p

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Which is how I understood this. I'm sure you can validate as a mod that I didn't report anything, because I agree... no actual doxxing took place, it was, as I stated, just a fair warning.

I'm actually just fascinated that selfie pics contain location??? I had no clue. Not that I plan to edit it; I don't give one iota if people know my general location... my exact address tho? Yeah, that'd be a bit creepster and unacceptable :p

Yeah this is why I say you arent that bright.

Your phone is tracking You everywhere you go but you dont see how that information gets embedded in everything that phone does?

Nukka u ig'nant

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All any rational person can see is that Hodj is Hodjing like crazy and CANNOT admit the reality of the situation

Actually, cupcake, history lesson for you: hodjing is when you write copious paragraphs over and over attempting to outword an opponent in a debate.

This describes your behavior currently. Not mine.

I'm laughing my ass off at literally everyone in this thread right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.