Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule "Ignoring amod post moves and administrator warnings."

Where in the rules does it state that reposting a post that was moved is infraction-worthy?

What administration warnings did I ignore?

You're one goal-post moving motherfucker of a dictator, you know that?

This post was on-topic, had nothing to do with tranny shit and shouldn't have been part of the mass-move and YOU FUCKING KNOW IT, both you and Oblio Oblio know it.

Christians love being martyrs.
If you legit can't see the clear-cut bias here as I'm fucking rickshawed now due to the marble-smooth brains in charge here..............then woe unto you.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't blame me for you being an attention seeking cunt and ruining like 30 threads today.
You haven't had ONE post in the atheist thread that wasn't directed at me you disingenuous little man you.

Oh btw, 2=30 in BoozeDunce's genius mathematical mind here.

2 threads in which you and Punko started the verbal attacks toward me but somehow I'm confined to the Shaw?

LoL!

Gimme a B. Gimme an I. Gimme an A. Gimme an S. What does that spell???

SHIT LEADERSHIP!!!

Cheers, Vanessa Vanessa Turn the other cheek. Tomorrow is another day.
It is... not for you guys though. Y'all don't deserve me, it's that simple.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You haven't had ONE post in the atheist thread that wasn't directed at me you disingenuous little man you.

2 threads in which you and Punko started the verbal attacks toward me but somehow I'm confined to the Shaw?

LoL!

SHIT LEADERSHIP!!!

Feel free to Chimp out all you want bro. As long as you keep it locked away in this thread.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yes or No should a prepubescent child ever under any circumstances ever receive hormone blockers to attempt to alter their gender??
So if you're rickshawed you can't post pics, gifs or even QUOTES? Fuck you BlitzHauptRegel, you fucking suck ass.

Wellp, since I can't even quote now:

This is the original post. This is the quote from that post (amazing how prophetic the last line is, but hey... it really just goes to show how long this moron has been peddling this twisted narrative that I abuse children... it's a sick form of projection I think. I'd be willing to bet he has a police record, and it would be......... telling.

"I hadn't read the complete research at that time. The research I read indicated puberty blockers were relatively safe for adolescents sans bone mineral issues, and hormones were quite effective for adolescents. Adolescents =/= children. Adolescents =/= kids. This is the narrative that is pushed by ignorant people like Booze and his ilk.

Since reading the research I realized the crux of ALL of this is accurate diagnosis and have since refined my philosophy of psychotherapy until better means of diagnosis is available. Once these people are adults (18+) then it's their choice of what they want to do with their bodies. The only exception to that is if said adolescents are Gender Dysphoric to the point that NOT getting these drugs may cause them to commit self-harm or commit suicide. I don't think evil, bigoted people like my hatertots would care one iota about that (therefore proving that their agenda isn't about OMG THINK OF THE KIDS) but eliminating any and all trans folk from existence.

I changed my mind based on more data than when I initially made the quote Chaos had to do extensive backtracking to quote me saying "I support the use of puberty blockers". I mean I technically do, but under VERY specific situations where the harm of the adolescent becomes an issue. As one parent of a trans-teen has said: I'd rather support my child being transgender than risk my child being dead.

See how much effective that explanation is when you (Lend) don't come at me with vile rhetoric and simply and calmly address me?

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR BOOZE YOU SICK FUCKING RETARD???"

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
On that note, I'm out. Getting rickshawed out of bias is complete bullshit and LLR has been called out for shifting goalposts just to have me rickshawed. There was NEVER any rule for reposting a moved mod post.... and that post was completely and utterly on topic before the perceived derail happened. Oblio was just either clueless or operating on pure fucking bias.

You atheists enjoy your echo-chamber... oh wait... that's right... that thread will just as soon sink to the bottom of the forum list because it's completely boring without me. #facts

Hmmm, what else? Oh yes... I said I'd never make an alt here and you can bet your ass on it; so any new members whom you may want to witchhunt and say "Is that you Vanessa? We know it's you!" will be pathetic. The paranoia here over alts is colossal and I know for a fact you guys have banned legit new members for thinking they were just alts. Way to keep fresh blood coming here you rerees.

Again, y'all don't deserve me... this is as clear as ever after tonight's actions.

Well done LLR, you lost the most entertaining and unique poster you ever had in this forum's existence. Buh-bye!!!

• 4Salty
  • 3Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
So if you're rickshawed you can't post pics, gifs or even QUOTES? Fuck you BlitzHauptRegel, you fucking suck ass.

Wellp, since I can't even quote now:

This is the original post. This is the quote from that post (amazing how prophetic the last line is, but hey... it really just goes to show how long this moron has been peddling this twisted narrative that I abuse children... it's a sick form of projection I think. I'd be willing to bet he has a police record, and it would be......... telling.

"I hadn't read the complete research at that time. The research I read indicated puberty blockers were relatively safe for adolescents sans bone mineral issues, and hormones were quite effective for adolescents. Adolescents =/= children. Adolescents =/= kids. This is the narrative that is pushed by ignorant people like Booze and his ilk.

Since reading the research I realized the crux of ALL of this is accurate diagnosis and have since refined my philosophy of psychotherapy until better means of diagnosis is available. Once these people are adults (18+) then it's their choice of what they want to do with their bodies. The only exception to that is if said adolescents are Gender Dysphoric to the point that NOT getting these drugs may cause them to commit self-harm or commit suicide. I don't think evil, bigoted people like my hatertots would care one iota about that (therefore proving that their agenda isn't about OMG THINK OF THE KIDS) but eliminating any and all trans folk from existence.

I changed my mind based on more data than when I initially made the quote Chaos had to do extensive backtracking to quote me saying "I support the use of puberty blockers". I mean I technically do, but under VERY specific situations where the harm of the adolescent becomes an issue. As one parent of a trans-teen has said: I'd rather support my child being transgender than risk my child being dead.

See how much effective that explanation is when you (Lend) don't come at me with vile rhetoric and simply and calmly address me?

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR BOOZE YOU SICK FUCKING RETARD???"

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
On that note, I'm out. Getting rickshawed out of bias is complete bullshit and LLR has been called out for shifting goalposts just to have me rickshawed. There was NEVER any rule for reposting a moved mod post.... and that post was completely and utterly on topic before the perceived derail happened. Oblio was just either clueless or operating on pure fucking bias.

You atheists enjoy your echo-chamber... oh wait... that's right... that thread will just as soon sink to the bottom of the forum list because it's completely boring without me. #facts

Hmmm, what else? Oh yes... I said I'd never make an alt here and you can bet your ass on it; so any new members whom you may want to witchhunt and say "Is that you Vanessa? We know it's you!" will be pathetic. The paranoia here over alts is colossal and I know for a fact you guys have banned legit new members for thinking they were just alts. Way to keep fresh blood coming here you rerees.

Again, y'all don't deserve me... this is as clear as ever after tonight's actions.

Well done LLR, you lost the most entertaining and unique poster you ever had in this forum's existence. Buh-bye!!!

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande

Use your rickshaw time to talk to a therapist. It might help.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

It wasn't out of bias, I've warned you many times in the past. In fact, the last time I warned you in the amod thread about derailing threads with your bullshit I specified 3 months in the shaw rather than 2 as a punishment, so I'm actually being lenient on you.

Oblio was just doing his job. Period. Something you make as difficult as possible. Unintentionally, I'm sure.

If you can't handle a little disciplinary action because you're just so righteous and pure, well, we'll just have to try to soldier on without you. Life's struggle's aren't always easy, but dealing with difficulties with steadfast determination in the face of adversity is what makes one a man.

Godspeed in your journeys, and should you ever return to us:

IMG_20121017_132318_grande.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

LoL!

SHIT LEADERSHIP!!!

BWHAHAHA. You calling someone out for their math skills is wildly hilarious. You can't even do grade school math, man. I replied to that post where you said you crunched the numbers and I just about fell out of my chair. CHILDREN are better at math than you are. Even CHILDREN don't "crunch the numbers" on basic math. They just whistle it out.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This has been quite the day here on FOH. I feel like tomorrow someone should make a "Yesterday, on FOH" thread to make sure everyone knows what's up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Dude...get help.

First of all, there will be no hunting of new members thinking they are you. Nutty assholes like you ALWAYS stick out like a sore thumb, and even if you try a new persona, you will ALWAYS return to your old one. I've been a regular member of a few forums for 15+ years and the repeats ALWAYS stick out as themselves, especially the crazy fuckers like you. If you do manage to adopt a new persona for a while, so the fuck what? No one cares, dude.

As usual, you place far too much importance on yourself in thinking that anyone here gives a flying fuck about you. Your value here has always been about the LOLS and rubbernecking the perpetual car wreck that you are. I'm sure half the people on this board were hoping you'd Jerle out and put your molars into orbit via the Saturn 12 Gauge High Velocity Dentistry Express. This sounds cruel, but it isn't. Some people exist for the sole reason of giving other people someone to laugh at. You are that person.

If you do manage to leave and actually stay away (you won't), take the time to be introspective (you won't). Ask yourself why you are lying about being a woman (you aren't), or a Christian (you aren't), or a conservative (you aren't), or why you are an illiterate uneducated gormless dolt (an epiphany you will never experience).

Take the time to think about yourself. It is clear you are an unhappy person. Seek help, find friends before you reach the end of your rope. That day is closer than you think it is.

FFS, grow a pair for once and pay your mom back for all the money you've sponged off of her over the last 20 years or so. While you have all this new free time, lose some weight. You are easily 125lbs overweight. If you don't do that, at least change your name to Barry Atrick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
For the record Vanessa Vanessa the reason I did not move your post back was because any and all posts that had a whiff of that insult fueled derail were sent to this thread. It was not bias in anyway shape or form. I did not single you out in anyway shape or form. I even posted the quote below acknowledging some posts might have had on topic content. Not sure how or why you would make me out to be the bad guy given our history and reconciliation. I had no horse in the race and was simply moderating to get the thread back on topic. You can either choose to believe me or go with whatever narrative helps you sleep at night. I know the truth and will sleep fine.

Attention all Atheist and Theist a lot of posts have been moved to Vanessa's Thread

Apologies if one or some of your posts moved had some pertinent information to this thread's actual topic.

How exactly does one unscramble this egg?

There were so many quotes within quotes within quotes that unfortunately the baby might have been thrown out with the bath water. Sorry Baby!

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
For the record Vanessa Vanessa the reason I did not move your post back was because any and all posts that had a whiff of that insult fueled derail were sent to this thread. It was not bias in anyway shape or form. I did not single you out in anyway shape or form. I even posted the quote below acknowledging some posts might have had on topic content. Not sure how or why you would make me out to be the bad guy given our history and reconciliation. I had no horse in the race and was simply moderating to get the thread back on topic. You can either choose to believe me or go with whatever narrative helps you sleep at night. I know the truth and will sleep fine.

Dude, didn't you hear? She's gone.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.