Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was going through my old photobucket account and found these. The first few are from the first week of launch.

ScreenShot_00011.jpg

ScreenShot_00005.jpg

ScreenShot_00014.jpg

ScreenShot_00017.jpg

full726.jpg

full727.jpg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
did anyone ever map stiirhad? i'm trying to get to the named dragon but i'm not sure which way to go
He used to be all the way inside the back and then down to the bottom of the ramps, at bottom he was towards right on a platform in a huge lava pit

@Bell who the fuck is Kavious? that was my name in EQ on my warrior.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was in my old guild. He raided with us in Pain for a while if you remember.

calla_sl

shitlord
He used to be all the way inside the back and then down to the bottom of the ramps, at bottom he was towards right on a platform in a huge lava pit

@Bell who the fuck is Kavious? that was my name in EQ on my warrior.
was he in a room that had lava falling from a claw structure up in the ceiling? i found a hand drawn map online and was able to go exploring for a bit. but i couldn't /target syranoth at all
rrr_img_58321.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its been a long time but he used to be dead in the center of a huge room with lava all around him. There was a small bridge at the entrance of the room leading up to him. I never ever understood why no one made that place into a raid zone. That was the closest to ToV there ever has been and it just went to waste.

calla_sl

shitlord
damn. sounds like he was taken out. shame, since i was hoping to take some more screenshots before july. i'll have to bother chran and see if he remembers.

if you watch this youtube video, was syranoth in the room this guy is floating around?

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
damn. sounds like he was taken out. shame, since i was hoping to take some more screenshots before july. i'll have to bother chran and see if he remembers.

if you watch this youtube video, was syranoth in the room this guy is floating around?
That shit looks like Mustafar.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Crazy he's still in VG haha, hes insane but I'm glad hes having fun. People ask about him every so often in teamspeak and someone had mentioned he was still in VG and had a Pain tag 8 years later. I need to make a level 1 toon and catch up with that fool.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm in. How does one do that, anyway?? what is "packet sniffing" or whatever. just curious
Contact the devs on the site. They have software for us to use while playing I sent an email today responding to their post but haven't heard back yet,

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Noticed a Cold Fury tag in one of those screenies. Aussie guild? Remember them from my days on Quellious in EQ.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
i tried posting on the site... waiting for approval. we'll see what happens
I think they are still dealing with the explosion of possible help (7 or 8 on January 1 to 28 today).

My only issue is what time period are they seeking to emulate. Not much post 2007 that I'm interested in.