Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
looks like we can log in now guys... just got on my disc if anyone wants to group or w/e tonight.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Kojan content stops at like 20, doesn't it? So much wasted potential
Shit man - I used to get all bummed going through NT and that city below Khal (I forget the name, the one that had smelly cat wandering around in it). The potential Vanguard had to betrulyepic in terms of immersion and shit to do / see is crazy.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Shit man - I used to get all bummed going through NT and that city below Khal (I forget the name, the one that had smelly cat wandering around in it). The potential Vanguard had to betrulyepic in terms of immersion and shit to do / see is crazy.
For real. And SoE is just "sunsetting it". The game has so much untapped potential it's astounding. Thats why I'm hoping they add vendors that will buff you to 55 with full raid gear before July 31st....so we can fully explore the game

tad10

Elisha Dushku
For real. And SoE is just "sunsetting it". The game has so much untapped potential it's astounding. Thats why I'm hoping they add vendors that will buff you to 55 with full raid gear before July 31st....so we can fully explore the game
At close of beta they gave everyone griffons

Kojani goes to around 20-22. There's Ceros Isle which had level 50 content and the random level 50 Ulvaris that used to be (still are) in the middle of nowhere. Not sure if Ceros still has content either.

The crazy stuff is that the goblin/orcs had a while shitload of content to 20 in the Kojani area as well that almost never got seen.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tad whats your name in game?

So I made a new guild "In absentia" it has about 20 peeps or so in 1 day. Everyone is welcome, simply /tell Whidona in game for an invite. We have a large group of returning or new people and we plan on focusing on helping each other, grouping, and soon raiding till the end of VG!

Some guy name Duvar was giving out a ton of expensive stuff! I got A monk/disc hand item called Voltaic Wraps. people say they are the BIS but it's more a monk item. Anyone know what I should try to get for it PP wise?

calla_sl

shitlord
wraps are bis, but as for cost who knows. theres no one in the game anymore and even less stuff on the broker

tad10

Elisha Dushku
@Whidon currently running around on a new level 7 we bard named Ashbardx. Will probably switch him for kojani human as I don't like the we model.

Edit:

FWIW, I'm running though the old starting areas - right now doing Raki/Wood Elf (ending with the very cool islands in the sky dungeon) and then restarting the Kojani quest line (Ra'Jin stronghold) and finally jumping and rolling a goblin for the basically never seen goblin/orc line which ends with the very cool looking Gulgrethor fortress.

Vanguard had some of the best early content which was spread out over 12 or 14 starting areas.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Tad I really want to do a group run through the quest leading up to kill vilonis. That dungeon owns

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tad I really want to do a group run through the quest leading up to kill vilonis. That dungeon owns
I'll switch it up and roll a goblin shaman or something after I finish my current quest series. I'll send you a PM - maybe next weekend/Sunday?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So typical of Sony. The game is almost over but they still want a sub fee.
Yes, let's all expect a business to just start giving away their product once it reaches its end of life. What fucking fantasy world do you live in?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yes, let's all expect a business to just start giving away their product once it reaches its end of life. What fucking fantasy world do you live in?
It would of been a nice gesture to make.

1) It is good faith for people which have been supporting the game. Maybe some will stick around and support other SoE products down the line.

2) Good press for SOE, and lets be real here if the game is losing mone like they say, who gives a shit. Its a pittance for the next 6 mo.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
It would of been a nice gesture to make.

1) It is good faith for people which have been supporting the game. Maybe some will stick around and support other SoE products down the line.

2) Good press for SOE, and lets be real here if the game is losing mone like they say, who gives a shit. Its a pittance for the next 6 mo.
Eh. Who cares? Water. Bridge. Under.

All that matters now with Vanguard is saving enough data so that the game can be emulated.

If you were ever a fan of the game sign up for collecting and collect.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
All that matters now with Vanguard is saving enough data so that the game can be emulated.

If you were ever a fan of the game sign up for collecting and collect.
Have they upped exp at all? Leveling was fairly slow and I'd play through this again, hitching and all, if it were for a good cause.

I wonder if we can guilt Smed into doing 10x EXP for the last few months or something...