Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Have they upped exp at all? Leveling was fairly slow and I'd play through this again, hitching and all, if it were for a good cause.

I wonder if we can guilt Smed into doing 10x EXP for the last few months or something...
if you buy a gold membership you get ridiculous XP boost. Even without it, XP is way way fast.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Will add that the two biggest data collection nightmares are the original starting areas and APW and post 50 content. I could give a crap about the post 50 content but would be nice to save the original starting zones (though starting gnome zone is a goner along with original pota and that dungeon near tanvu)

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Will add that the two biggest data collection nightmares are the original starting areas and APW and post 50 content. I could give a crap about the post 50 content but would be nice to save the original starting zones (though starting gnome zone is a goner along with original pota and that dungeon near tanvu)
Well that blows - the starting gnome zone was awesome. I am assuming you actually have to play to have them collect data right? I couldn't just afk in a zone while I was playing something else could I?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Well that blows - the starting gnome zone was awesome. I am assuming you actually have to play to have them collect data right? I couldn't just afk in a zone while I was playing something else could I?
Yep, yep and nope. With the current crew very lucky if we get even 50% of the content out there.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So basically this EMU could only have a fraction of Vg content? damn, gonna ask my guild to do the packet thingys

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Remind me, what does HoSS stand for? I have a level 50 Disciple that would love to see unlocked zones before this game goes tits up.

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol went searching for that since I stopped raiding at APW, foundthis quote, it's Halls of Shattered Souls, but that thread was interesting read too.
The Vanguard devs always sounded like assholes. Didn't one spells his name with half caps like a retard (PhAtHoM) or was that another game?

Naming raids "Ancient Port Warehouse" and factions "Camellott Inc" kinda indicated that literally the worst people at Sony who probally were family of the boss were staffing Vanguard, probally using the time to play Runescape or Call of Duty.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I always thought APW was a beast name for a raid. Sounded legit.

the gay names were that turtle, like Sparkles the Lost.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
@tad I tried to contact ashbardx quite a few times, no dice. Are you using another character? Also anyone who wants to join a good sized guild dedicated to exploring as much content as we can before sunset, you can /tell me Whidona for an invite!

Also perm double xp and faction from now on!

A bunch of other new/old content is about to be released.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
@tad I tried to contact ashbardx quite a few times, no dice. Are you using another character? Also anyone who wants to join a good sized guild dedicated to exploring as much content as we can before sunset, you can /tell me Whidona for an invite!

Also perm double xp and faction from now on!

A bunch of other new/old content is about to be released.
Lol. Sorry, just haven't been on last two days. I hope they open up Mekalia.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Again, anyone interested in saving what little can be saved sign up for data collection at vgoemulator.net what we don't have on July 31st at 11:59PM we most likely don't have ever.