Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

Mellent_sl

shitlord
The biggest problem, visually anyways, is the lack of sync between damage and animations. Damage will register before the animation finishes.
Really? I thought it was pretty spot on during my small stint with the game. That's one of my biggest issues with most MMOGs and I was rather impressed by how well-timed the damage was.

Edit: On a different note, it's a breath of fresh air that the game can actually alt-tab rather well. It needs to reload pretty much all of the graphical elements upon coming back in but I much prefer an easy alt-tab out.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
Really? I thought it was pretty spot on during my small stint with the game. That's one of my biggest issues with most MMOGs and I was rather impressed by how well-timed the damage was.

Edit: On a different note, it's a breath of fresh air that the game can actually alt-tab rather well. It needs to reload pretty much all of the graphical elements upon coming back in but I much prefer an easy alt-tab out.
Its very apparent on my Ranger on some abilities (Crit Shot for example). Also I suspect the database performance issue they're working on creates the situation where mobs will be stuck in their idle animation after they die.

You can also avoid the loading issue while alt-tabbing if you play in windowed mode. Shit is instant.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you're going to dual box is Cleric/Pally a good combo?
Nope Pally is nearly invincible anyway and would keep himself up through most of it.
If you want a healer to box go bloodmage since he doesnt need to go melee mode at all (unlike cleric or disciple)

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think I downloaded the game out of boredom about a year ago and it still handled like shit. It was almost worse than I remember it. The Trial Island thing is usually fun to play through once in a while.

Vegetoee_sl

shitlord
I play it. It isn't the greatest but the community is better than the other, and the world is huge and beautiful. What a pity, could have been an amazing game.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
the game is a blast 1-50, but god it gets so fucking grindy with the PotA Armor and raids. uggg

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
the game is a blast 1-50, but god it gets so fucking grindy with the PotA Armor and raids. uggg
The cord farming was absolutely awful. If it wasn't for usually having guild groups to run KDQ I'd have probably said fuck it long before I ever completed T3. The majority of my play time for well over two months was spent either flying circles around KDQ doing farm runs or running in a circle mining in KDQ . Shortly after I had my T3 and picked up my epics (which took like all of 2 days) I called it quits as there wasn't any other loot I needed from raids at the time. I also just couldn't force myself to grind out augs in SS or SoK after POTA broke my spirit. I started to just log in for raids and eventually just stopped logging in at all.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I got to level 7. After two nights of zzz figuring out diplomacy, crafting and searching for quest NPCs, the game was finally getting interesting Sunday night.

One of the last things I did was a group quest in Rindol Storehouse, a sort of mini dungeon. There was no way I could have done that solo. The game does have that EQ-ish feel to it.

Installed it a few months ago and Dota 2 took my life away. I'm going to reinstall it tonight and try leveling a Shaman and or Paladin up, I've got a real bad MMO itch and I need something to play.

Opimo_sl

shitlord
I have a Paladin and Ranger under 20. If anyone wants to get a static group, hit me up. Opimo / Kurel.

I'm totally down to play another class (Psi looks neat).

Just hit 13 (on my Shaman), even with the double XP buff that I have the exp seems to be going slow. I'm tempted to purchase a month just so I can cruise through levels.

Rhuobhe

N00b
Hmm the diplomacy is starting to get to me. I wanna kill shit and explore the world. I would prefer to grind spiders instead of grinding card games.