Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Logged in a week or so ago - was pretty fun to just run around the world. Team seems to really know its stuff. Brilliant work thus far.

Xinux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been a little bit so bringing you guys some videos this time.

This video will show the following.

Character creation

Starting hotbar populated

Starting abilities/racials populated

Adding items to your inventory with preview

Adding item to the correct equipment slot

This one will show training abilities from a trainer.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Moving faster than Pantheon
rrr_img_83051.jpg

Update:

The Telon Global Exchange is now open for business!

You can now search through New Telon's item database for those hard-to-find items. Need a new cap? No problem! Looking for a mount? In stock!

Even better, take that new mount home! You can buy anything you would like, for the low, low cost of ZERO Copper! And, if you act now, we will throw in free, immediate shipping! No more waiting for that package to arrive in the mail. We will put it right into your inventory!

Be sure to try on before you buy. Hovering over an item will show it visually equipped to your character.

Some of the search fields are not yet active, but you can sort by item level and some other general characteristics.

Enjoy!
rrr_img_83083.jpg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Damn this seems to be flying...if Sony would have just let some volunteers like this take over VG I probably never would have quit

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Sooooo happy to see all of you so committed to this. If I had any coding experience or any way to help I'd be there in a flash. It's great to see things planned out, and while this was a rough overview of what your plans in the short-medium term are its obvious that John is a capable lead. Slow and steady wins the race. Good luck y'all, there are tons of people rooting for you!
smile.png

So I will post a rough agenda for you all that the devs discussed. Keep in mind, none of these are set in stone. Things can and will happen.

v.0.3 - Starting very soon
  • Stability
  • Items - all spheres
  • Character Sheet - with basic stats calcs, adjustments
  • Vendors - all types, buy/sell/buyback/learn/train
  • Bindstones, Riftways, Friends List
  • Adtl. Content Design Tools
v0.4 Q3 of 2015 - Features TBD
v0.5 Q4 of 2015 - Features TBD - The goal of 0.5 is to have at least 75% of the game emulated

The Road Ahead:
v.0.6 - Tweaking systems for beta
v.0.7 - Final system tweaks for beta
v0.8 - Beta, 100% functional (2016)
v0.9 - Final tweaks and bug fixes
1.0 - Release (2016)

For anyone who wishes to help:

The team can always use anyone who knows C++ to help get systems going.
I'm sure more content developers wouldn't hurt either. Content Developers add & make sure all spawns, quests, items, etc. are correct.
Of course, we can always use more people testing. Try and break anything that gets pushed to New Telon and /bug report it in-game when you do.

If you're interested in coding or content development, head over tothe forumsand make a post in theintroductions sectionand let us know you're interested.
If you want to test stuff out or just run around New Telon, head over tothis wiki pageto begin doing so right away!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wish I knew coding but Im in finance, wish I could just throw some money your way to help. If there is anything I can do financially for you or your team feel free to PM me.

Xinux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here is a few things added in the last two day's.

1. AFK will now show on the who list
2. Anon will now show you Anonymous on the who list
3. You can now set yourself or your target to GM/DEV with .setgm & .setdev same command will remove it.
3. Added [GM] and [DEV] tag in-front of your name in the who list. (If you think it looks better behind it i can move it.)
4. Sending a tell with either GM or DEV flag set will show (GM) after your name. (handled by the client)
5. Small visual change to the who list if you are set to GM or Dev the GM/DEV portion will now show in yellow the rest is still white.
6. Added in the option to inspect another player which should now populate with currently worn items.

Also we should hopefully have movers (Doors, Elevators etc etc) on NT in the next few days.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Krass bringing back the pain parser !@?!?!?

I swore off MMO's but fuck VG is still my favorite MMO by a long ways, really glad to see you guys doing this.

hmmm, i have never played VG. when will this be available?
You can play right now. Can't do much other than run around and explore and use thecurrently implemented features.

The (very) rough agenda is as follows:

v.0.3 - Starting very soon
  • Stability
  • Items - all spheres
  • Character Sheet - with basic stats calcs, adjustments
  • Vendors - all types, buy/sell/buyback/learn/train
  • Bindstones, Riftways, Friends List
  • Adtl. Content Design Tools
v0.4 Q3 of 2015 - Features TBD
v0.5 Q4 of 2015 - Features TBD - The goal of 0.5 is to have at least 75% of the game emulated

The Road Ahead:
v.0.6 - Tweaking systems for beta
v.0.7 - Final system tweaks for beta
v0.8 - Beta, 100% functional (2016)
v0.9 - Final tweaks and bug fixes
1.0 - Release (2016)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I'll donate $150 dollars if you keep chaos volley the way it was early on with no cap to its scaling !! Fucking bastards ruined the greatest skill in any MMO ever....

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll donate $150 dollars if you keep chaos volley the way it was early on with no cap to its scaling !! Fucking bastards ruined the greatest skill in any MMO ever....
I'm doing most of the abilities code for the emulator right now and I think we are already planning on reverting some abilities like necro death touch and bringing back the harmonius monk style. We can probably fix chaos volley too. How exactly did it work pre-change?