Vasectomy Inc

Ryoz

<Donor>
They offered some sort of anxiety medication pre-op, but I'm stubborn and refused it.

I had mine done 5 days ago and was also going to forgo the anxiety med, but my doc told me its also is for your balls. Relaxes some kind of reflex or muscle when they’re handling your giblets.

Anyway, worst part was the local. Took a few of the narco but didn’t really need them. Ice and supportive undies were the real champ (I actually put whities over my boxer briefs for extra support).

How long did you guys wait to have a tug? My doc recommended 7 - 10 days.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I had mine done 5 days ago and was also going to forgo the anxiety med, but my doc told me its also is for your balls. Relaxes some kind of reflex or muscle when they’re handling your giblets.

Anyway, worst part was the local. Took a few of the narco but didn’t really need them. Ice and supportive undies were the real champ (I actually put whities over my boxer briefs for extra support).

How long did you guys wait to have a tug? My doc recommended 7 - 10 days.

I tried it that night...maybe it was the next day. No issues, still all good.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
10 days, its not like you can not come, but it will be blanks. If she somehow become pregenant its not yours and you can (dependict on country) demand an fathership test within 30 days. Also this will be proof that you are not the father.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Do you regret doing it, 'bisi? Divorce and all that jazz considered?

I might be older than him but even if my wife got hit by a truck today I would not want any more kids with anybody.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
But what if your wife tried to run you over with a truck so that you wouldn't have any more kids with anyone else?

Asking for a friend.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had my snip a few years ago, divorced last year.

When I told my current gf I had been snipped, her reaction was "oh fuck yeah" and proceeded to fuck my brains out. I couldn't help but think how grateful I am to my X for making this happen. 😎

Izo

Tranny Chaser
yqdcafpnstihsj6uyo8d.jpg

Assert dominance. Put a plug in them not us.