Vasectomy Inc

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Had my vas today. I'm about 4 hours post surgery and doing ok. Feels kinda like I got kicked in the nuts, but more of the dull pain rather than intense. Took one of the pain meds they gave me just to make this first phase as easy as possible. Hope to have smooth sailing from here on out.

Did anyone else have a brief almost sad realization as you walked out of the dr office that even if you wanted to have more kids ( we don't!) that you cant now? Probably just my sentimental self.

Not I, just focused on all the creampies in the future.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did anyone else have a brief almost sad realization as you walked out of the dr office that even if you wanted to have more kids ( we don't!) that you cant now?

They can always hook up the cables again

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Had my vas today. I'm about 4 hours post surgery and doing ok. Feels kinda like I got kicked in the nuts, but more of the dull pain rather than intense. Took one of the pain meds they gave me just to make this first phase as easy as possible. Hope to have smooth sailing from here on out.

Did anyone else have a brief almost sad realization as you walked out of the dr office that even if you wanted to have more kids ( we don't!) that you cant now? Probably just my sentimental self.
Nope, in fact we are planning on adopting a little girl. I already have 2 boys, this way I don't play the biological lottery & hope we get a girl.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nope, in fact we are planning on adopting a little girl. I already have 2 boys, this way I don't play the biological lottery & hope we get a girl.
Sure if you have your babies the ol' fashioned way. Did you have any sperm frozen prior?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Sure if you have your babies the ol' fashioned way. Did you have any sperm frozen prior?
Nope, already had my two boys & at the time I had no desire for anymore biological kids (still don't). I am excited to adopt, I think there is a little girl out there that needs us & for that matter, we need her as well.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Yea, I had that feeling too. The dull kicked in the nuts feeling persists for about a week I'd say. I had sex 5 days out, you have to be careful because in certain positions your nuts will hit and it'll hurt. Haha. The first ejaculation is very nerve-wracking cuz you're like, IS MY SHIT GONNA WORK. But yes, it still works.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
The first ejaculation is very nerve-wracking cuz you're like, IS MY SHIT GONNA WORK. But yes, it still works.

Yeah, until you jizz blood.

Oh, did I leave that part out of my horror story?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yea but, safe to say thats not normal.

And a damned good thing for that. You wanna talk about mental health killers, that's top of the fucking list.

Not to mention the poor woman...

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm scheduled for 4/20 ( happy herbal pain medicine day). As it was getting closer I started to have some 2nd thoughts. Last month the wife was a week late with her period and we were a wreck. Now I am back to can't fkn wait!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Geezus whats with all these horror stories?

Got mine done back in '07 and it was a breeze.

Was back at work after just over a week and that job involved heavy lifting.

from what i can remember, they made a small incision, pulled out the vas deferens, snipped and then burned the ends with acid.

Pretty much iced up my junk 24/7 for that week and I was good to go, yanked it like 4 days after the surgery no problemo.

Maybe I'm just that badass.

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had mine last Thursday, everything seems to be going fine, lots of ice. I still wake up with my normal morning wood but have not jerked it or had sex yet.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have mine scheduled for the 14th. Wish me luck - I wish I wouldn't have found this thread.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When it goes well you just don't hear about it as much as people with bad experiences.