Vasectomy Inc

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That's not true there are those stories here too, it's just the bad ones are more impactful all things considered.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
My condolences to you that you had to read all this before hand.

I was feeling pretty good about it until I read this thread. I'll be sure to share my success story.

The Doctor performing the procedure is Dr. Dick so I have that going for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, the procedure itself is a piece of cake. Well, other than the "okay, now you shouldn't feel anything other than a tug,"

"Uhh, you're wrong"

And repeat for the other side. I felt pretty good walking out of there.

It was just a day later when the shit hit the fan.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
It will probably go fine.

It just might not, that's all. I still get post orgasmic pain from mine, maybe 40-50% of the time. I'd still do it again.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'll be sure to keep everyone informed on how tomorrow goes

Really is a piece of cake. Took an hour. Balls numb for a couple hours. The local wears off...take pain meds. Balls swell a bit. Get ice. It is NOT painless though. Very uncomfortable at the least, to a few sharp pains on med wear off.

Jerk off in a cup after a month I think it was? Make sure no fellas swimming. Good to go? Proceed to nut in every piece of ass you can find!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Really is a piece of cake. Took an hour. Balls numb for a couple hours. The local wears off...take pain meds. Balls swell a bit. Get ice. It is NOT painless though. Very uncomfortable at the least, to a few sharp pains on med wear off.

Jerk off in a cup after a month I think it was? Make sure no fellas swimming. Good to go? Proceed to nut in every piece of ass you can find!

I didn't get any pain killers, was told to just ice it ASAP. No swelling=no pain.

• 1Solidarity

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The Doctor performing the procedure is Dr. Dick so I have that going for me.

I'll raise your Dr. Dick and present you with

upload_2017-6-14_20-39-4.png

• 1Worf

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I don't think I know anyone who has actually gone back for the follow up

That's how you get extra kids. I went back. And get I check again every year or so too. The home test is lab accurate.

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's how you get extra kids. I went back. And get I check again every year or so too. The home test is lab accurate.
Yeah I plan on getting tested early and often. I have another checkup in two weeks to see how everything is going and then the fertility test in 3 months.

Yesterday sucked a lot after I got home due to the painkillers I was taking. They were basically Norco but made me sick and sleepy all day. I switched to ibuprofen around 8 PM and felt a ton better.

This morning I switched out the bandaids covering the incisions and only have a dull pain so am going to forgo the painkillers for now. The pack of peas is still my buddy though.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Oh, yeah, I forgot the painkillers. I never take anything, so the combination of the Vicodin plus the natural heat expansion in the shower the next day made me puke almost immediately.

It was a good experience for all involved!

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
My wife wants me to get one after our next kid. Even offering me a snip gift of some sort like it's some kind of trade for a push gift from pregnancy. I'm very much on the fence about it.

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I didn't get any bandaids just a little gauze held in place for a few mins until the minor amount of bleeding stopped.

Because many don't post good news I will say been about a year later and still no issues.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I still get pain from time to time, but I can say without a doubt I'd do it again. My orgasms have changed now, almost to be like a second peak midway thru. Sex is easily twice as good now.

Totally worth all the hell I went thru at the beginning.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't get any bandaids just a little gauze held in place for a few mins until the minor amount of bleeding stopped.

Because many don't post good news I will say been about a year later and still no issues.

I got mine about a year ago now too and no issues, aside from no pregnancies to report despite blasting inside my wife 5+ times a week.

• 1Solidarity

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Got mine about 4 years ago now. The most annoying thing for me was that I had to provide sperm samples multiple times over the course of two months because they kept seeing swimmers in the samples.

This is probably unique to me (I've got a relatively rare connective tissue disorder that causes everything to be more elastic than it "should" be), but my incision took several weeks to fully close and heal. At about 3 weeks post-op the doc used a long Q tip covered in silver nitrate (iirc) to "burn" the incision. It sealed up and stayed sealed until it healed. I can't even find a scar now.

It's rare, but I do occasionally feel the internal scar tissue tugging this way or that when I stretch and move. It's not painful, just reminds me that it's there.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also just iced and took ibuprofen immediately post op. I didn't need any pain meds at all after that dose of 800 mg of ibuprofen. They offered some sort of anxiety medication pre-op, but I'm stubborn and refused it.