Veep

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
awesome finale, so chaotic and painted what a miserable life it must be in DC. I didn't understand what Gary said in a few parts though, did his girlfriend want to go sell cheese in Europe? wtf Or was he gonna join the tiny little cheese shop in DC?

The show really wouldn't make much sense if Selena actually runs for POTUS though, so I assume in a season or two Gary Chung decides to pick her up as his veep and she has to go along with it for whatever reason. Although that would break the show rule of never showing POTUS...
Maybe they have a plan for the show to only last four seasons.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Wilbo Faggins made me lol.

"They're celebrating because you weren't in there."

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm clearly missing something... Jonad?
Watch the show.

I always love when Senator Furlong shits on his assistant Will.

And when anyone shits on Jonad(fuck off!).

And basically anything Mike says or does, because he's fuckin' great. Him jogging with Furlong was amazing, just him dying trying to keep up. And when they stopped 'thank fuck'...

The scene at the end with Selena talking about the POTUS two guys as a burn out and a lying robot, and it shows Mike and Dan agreeing wholeheartedly....so fuckin' good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched it and I get that they called Jonas Jonad. What I don't get is the joke... did I miss a line or something? Jonad doesn't seem to mean anything.
They are comparing him to agonad, and he doesn't like it, and everyone including Caffrey is amused by it. Hence when he tells him to "earn the name change" or whatever.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The worst part of this show are the commercials for "The Newsroom" before and after. That show was sanctimonious as hell last season and if the previews are any indication, it's going to completely disappear up it's own ass next season. Not going to watch.

spronk

FPS noob
cool little foreshadowing I missed - Selena comments about how the curtains in the West Wing are ugly and she will get rid of them, there is a famous political saying of don't measure the drapes before you win the job.

Gary's "dirty talk" was also hilarious on rewatch, "I'm in. I'm in you right now."

spronk

FPS noob
new season is strong as fuck, last episode was funnier than this entire season of archer.

good news too, veep renewed for season 4
HBO Renews

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah this show is great. My wife loves it so I've probably seen every episode 2 or 3 times. Some of them get funnier each time you watch it, or you catch new things, etc. Glad to see it was renewed for another season!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, this show gets solid laughs from me every episode. It has a great cast.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Echoing what others have said. This season has been the best so far - and probably by a good margin. This most recent episode was tits. Danny is such an asshole (well, they all are), but he's almost always right.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Is this show a libtard circle jerk like everything else on HBO or does it actually stand on its own merit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's not a very political show despite being about the office of the Vice President. It's more about how fucked up and ridiculous the people within the office are.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Is this show a libtard circle jerk like everything else on HBO or does it actually stand on its own merit.
Not at all. It's basically satire about the whole political realm and people on both sides of the coin are all basically assholes. It doesn't push any agenda's as far as I have seen.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_65170.jpg

Hmmmm...

spronk

FPS noob
not enough rape in the show for you to enjoy it keg
elaine basically plays hillary clinton so she's forcing her gay atheist feminazi womyn studies opinion on everyone. every 60 seconds a subliminal message flashes by that says "vote hillary 2016"

hannity has called veep worse than hitlers propaganda

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is it wrong that I would fuck the shit out of elaine? She looks better than she ever did on Seinfeld