Veep

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It also probably helps that this is right after Game of Thrones. A solid lead-in program.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah my wife always says she can't deal with the intensity of Game of Thrones without Veep afterwards to make her laugh

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Watched Sunday's episode last night. Wanted to jam a fork in my eye half way through the episode. This was the worst episode of the show to date. I hope it picks back up.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_30455.jpg

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Who is that?

Thought it was a decent episode actually and it presumed it wasn't meant to be laugh out loud funny, just excruciatingly awkward. Then again I'm an unashamed Alison Janney fan!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Wow, didn't recognise Biden at all.

Gary holding signs up behind Janney saying her daughter was a veggie and had told them 3 months earlier was legit hilarious along with Jonah copping an extra long feely hug from the daughter.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Wish they could get Peter Capaldi to guest star as Malcolm Tucker for something. That guy can liven up a show in no time.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Probably the best one yet.

Quite a few quotables but going with "I'm amazed he makes it to work without being run over by a car or punched in the mouth."

I hope the ratings don't drop off a cliff without GoT in front of it and people watching it to be cheered up after George Martin has just shit in their faces again
smile.png

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yep, the Jonad cracks were great. Generally, anything involving Jonah is pretty fucking funny.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Seasons of this show are too short. Great finale. Danny is little weasel.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oddly enough, I found myself actually caring about the story arc this episode as opposed to just laughing at the shenanigans... was bummed when Selina blew it for herself by "mis-speaking" about her/the President's intentions... then happy again when things turned around.

spronk

FPS noob
awesome finale, so chaotic and painted what a miserable life it must be in DC. I didn't understand what Gary said in a few parts though, did his girlfriend want to go sell cheese in Europe? wtf Or was he gonna join the tiny little cheese shop in DC?

The show really wouldn't make much sense if Selena actually runs for POTUS though, so I assume in a season or two Gary Chung decides to pick her up as his veep and she has to go along with it for whatever reason. Although that would break the show rule of never showing POTUS...