spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
That was perfect. Laughed out loud when Tom Hanks died on her day

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great finale, amazing show. I thought they were going to say Richard was in his third or fourth term because he was so beloved that the people voted to repeal the 22nd amendment.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the best show to ever be televised. I'm glad I got to watch it. Heard a podcast interview with Tim Simmons where he got the go ahead from HBO for a pilot that he will write and star in. I hope to hell it's a Jonah Ryan show.

Maul

Dental Dammer
The Thick of it is made by the same people and it's the British version, it's a masterpiece which you should check out If you enjoy Veep.

spronk

FPS noob
This is the best show to ever be televised. I'm glad I got to watch it. Heard a podcast interview with Tim Simmons where he got the go ahead from HBO for a pilot that he will write and star in. I hope to hell it's a Jonah Ryan show.

It is not. Its a show called "Exit Plans" where he plays a guy who helps people kill themselves in the near future, aka assisted suicide. Sounds more like Barry in that its gonna try to mix comedy and dark drama, and it takes place in California.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user