Veep

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else get Kellyanne Conway vibe from Amy at the end?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone else get Kellyanne Conway vibe from Amy at the end?

Absolutely. Just tying herself to a trainwreck for self-promotion. Fucking great.
Andy Daily fucking rules. Glad he's more than just a background character now.

You know Richard is going to end up President or Vice President. The good-natured statistician sweet dummy going to usurp the throne of the narcissistic power-hungry monster. Going to be great.

spronk

FPS noob
I'll jam my fist up my dick hole and pull out a 40 piece set of Danish cutley when you're president!!

that dude is fucking great. Everything about Jonah and Selina is amazing. Its too bad she chickened out and didn't start praising the cops in the black church, that would also have been insane

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
It's hilarious how on board Jonah's sister is with everything he does. I guess there really is someone out there for everyone

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Looks like I am right, they are positioning him to become Prez maybe?

Either way...great season for jokes.

spronk

FPS noob
i can't believe i am looking way more forward to Veep every week than game of thrones

velk

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, I thought last season of Veep was kind of weak, but this one is completely on fire with non-stop hilarity.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not bad. Love Sue was back for the finale. Some great endings for characters. Glad they didn't rainbow ending for everything.

velk

Trakanon Raider
*That* was how you wrap up a series. That was like a whole season's worth of sick burns in one episode, along with some surprisingly emotional moments.

And that speech to Tom James' campaign manager - holy shit, ouch.

• 1Like

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Just finished, I’m going to really miss this show. Can’t believe she did Gary like that. pick the daughters wife.