Veep

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good finale, ending credits with Jonah was great. "God bless Puerto Rico if they can vote and God Bless Jonah Ryan"

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's the odds of Jonah Ryan becoming President and Selina becoming his VP

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Amazing episode. The bus scene, the birth scene. Great. I like how Selena seems completely selfish and incompetent herself, but when she has to speak publicly she spins everything so perfectly. It's like she's the UBER politician. Her speech at the Hospital was amazing saying all this shit she's basically been dumping on for days before hand like she actually believes it. JLD definitely deserves another Emmy for this.

Also, wasn't Dan's sperm supposed to be non-motile? Amy got some splainin' to do.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Amazing episode. The bus scene, the birth scene. Great. I like how Selena seems completely selfish and incompetent herself, but when she has to speak publicly she spins everything so perfectly. It's like she's the UBER politician. Her speech at the Hospital was amazing saying all this shit she's basically been dumping on for days before hand like she actually believes it. JLD definitely deserves another Emmy for this.

Also, wasn't Dan's sperm supposed to be non-motile? Amy got some splainin' to do.

Yeah, I thought that as well regarding Dan and his devil seed.....

Assuming answers will come next season.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure Amy isn't actually pregnant and was just fucking with him since she couldn't quit and felt bad about herself.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Feel like the show hasn't slowed down at all. Going out on a high note.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Most shows taper off or have to add new characters after this amount of time.

The simple fact that did a gradual change and kept everyone completely OC over 7 years gave us fresh faces so to speak, I am actually pissed, there's a lot of shows thst have ran their gauntlet and should be done.

However with Trump in office I feel like this show literally should never stop.

Jonah. :/

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season beter be double the amount of episodes!

I cant believe how accurate this show is after everything that happend this last year

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Fucking lol'd when she was in the Sudan and the little black kid had a Jon*h tshirt on.

Juvarisx

Florida
Sad there is only 1 season left and I imagine it will be delayed to a summer release cause of the breast cancer.

I still maintain this show has the best cast of any show ever.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Maul

Dental Dammer
Yeah its brilliant, I love the Qatar guy as well, smooth terrorist motherfucker.