Veep

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I sincerely hope next season makes up for this shit show that is currently happening. Veep is no longer nearly as funny as it was.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It had some good moments but it wasn't 30 minutes of laughs that I come to expect from Veep. This whole season is well below the bar they set before.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
yeah for sure, her being president and the cast not being together every scene really changed the momentum of the show. It looks destined to having her running as VP with House as President but that whole setup is kinda dumb, going Presidential should have been a final season thing.

everyone scheming to get her tiny bits of access to real power was hilarious, everyone scheming while having insane amounts of power mixed with utter incompetence is not nearly as funny

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sincerely hope next season makes up for this shit show that is currently happening. Veep is no longer nearly as funny as it was.
Are you kidding me? This was the best episode in a long time. Get the fuck out of here with this weak shit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I laughed at this episode really hard. Especially when Selena said she was really Zen and then screamed "Go the fuck away, Kent!" followed by "Sorry, ma'am". A lot of awesome stuff. Gary wanting to hold Selena up while she hugged Amy and everyone shouting "don't touch her!" also made me laffle. Totally called it on Tom James becoming President and her becoming VP, though. Didn't know this was how the way it'd go down.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Are you kidding me? This was the best episode in a long time. Get the fuck out of here with this weak shit.
So one episode is mildly funny when compared to the previous seasons and I and the one with weak shit. How about this show has had weak shit all season and needs to fucking step up.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont know how that criteria works but sitting through shit like the Big Bang theory seems to have a joke every second with the way the laugh track is always going off

spronk

FPS noob
the only other show that reminds me of veep on a JPM level is happy endings

decent finale, it felt kinda weird to jump right into the election night though. dan vs. nate silver clone was fabulous. i guess tom will be back next season, i wonder if they are planning on ending the show next season or if they wanna cycle into President House and VP Meyers II

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I finally watched the last episode. It was, by far, the funniest episode of the season. This season still doesn't compare to the first two seasons. Who ever gave me negs for saying that can eat a dick and give me some more, it's the truth. The ending this year was no where near as funny as throwing Mike's sperm on Jonah's door, let's be honest here.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, that moment when they're all in the bar shouting "LET'S THROW CUM! LET'S THROW CUM!" has been the pinnacle of the show so far.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Oh yeah, I agree that this season is the low point in terms of comic potency compared to previous seasons. For me the high point of this season might have been the hearing where they started rattling off the list of nicknames for Jonah, and Jonah's sidekick/minion.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think if Selena gets pushed into VPship for another 4 years it'll go back to great. Her just trying to be important while rockstar President Tom James slays everyone politically. That's what I want. Her doing bullshit level events and trying to take any piece of news she's in into a big deal.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cant wait for GoT, SV and Veep. Only thing really worth watching on Sundays is Billions for me

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Good trailer. Delivered multiple laughs. Glad to see John Slattery joining the cast.