Veep

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit roger sterling is boning the president!!!

some insanely snarky and snappy lines, if the trailer is any indication the writing looks like they have kicked it back up to previous season levels

Xevy

Log Wizard
Apparently last season this show got was said to have the most jokes per minute. I believe it. And it all feels organic like everyone's improving (though I'm sure most of it is written) unlike sitcoms where you feel the shitty wind-up for the joke to come.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Christ. The first episode made me laugh like 100x more than Silicon Valley and was overall more enjoyable than GoT. Crazy this show's writing is so good.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was really worried with the show runner leaving, but it's just as good as ever.

"You're as welcome here as a swastika shaped shit in a synagogue."

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Christ. The first episode made me laugh like 100x more than Silicon Valley and was overall more enjoyable than GoT. Crazy this show's writing is so good.
Last night's episode was the first one we've watched. It was hilarious, and makes me want to watch the others.

spronk

FPS noob
pretty sure Amy's sister said CVS, not CBS

another amazing episode, show is on fire

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah she was saying CVS and Dan was hearing CBS

Amy texting Ben instead of Dan all night was great

I hope we get a lot more Roger Sterling this season

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kent trying to find out how old Sue was by trying to get her to say she saw The Godfather in the movie theatre was my favorite part.

That and the nicknames for Ben had me crying.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Amy was on fire with the insults. Calling Richard a Paddington Bear looking fuck and telling Jonah to drop dead from Marfan syndrome. Priceless.

Go fuck a bag of broken glass was great too.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Richard is a great character. Kent is underrated, too. Less this season maybe, but I laughed really hard when he said "I prefer to track my steps in my head....4, 357."